Do teachers ever find out what ATAR you got ? (1 Viewer)

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC
Just curious... but do they find out what ATAR you got or do we just have to tell them what we got. I feel like my chem and english marks will disappoint me and i dont really wanna show them my ATAR as those marks may drag it down

CamdenCeccato

HSC
Just curious... but do they find out what ATAR you got or do we just have to tell them what we got. I feel like my chem and english marks will disappoint me and i dont really wanna show them my ATAR as those marks may drag it down
I believe they can see your marks after a couple of monthes but not your ATAR.

carrotsss

HSC
They get your marks, but not your ATAR. Most schools will ask you for your ATAR, if not they can just put them in an ATAR calculator and get a rough estimate

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
my school gets all our atars and marks and raw marks

scaryshark09

HSC
they post the list of 99 atar people like an hour after we get our results and they say how many students got over 90 and everything within an hour. so they must get told, cause they don't contact 200 people

scaryshark09

HSC
or maybe they dont and they use some weird magic to find out
cause it wouldnt make sense for our school to find out something from uac, when they dont have much to do with them

HSC
they post the list of 99 atar people like an hour after we get our results and they say how many students got over 90 and everything within an hour. so they must get told, cause they don't contact 200 people
I suspect they are using an atar calculator.
I know this is old but it still applies. "Schools do not receive ATAR information"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)