do the asians hard to adjust to the life in MQ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Re: Why you guys hate asians so much??

cereal? maybe U was trolling someone else who was being slack to asians? I myself am Indian. But umm if u follow me on here i defend all races
Well I'm Asian as well I'm not trolling or anything. Just making a point. All unis have this type of threads.

blackrider89

HSC

Hi guys,
Im Indonesian and currently still in 12 grade senior high school
and im going to MQ (actually SIBT first:shy:) next year on june

So I just so curious with this question

Why u guys hate asians so much?
what makes u hate us so much??

All reply will be appreciated because I have to know ours behaviour that u guys dont like, so next year I can adjust my attitude and behaviour to settle in MQ nicely...

thx before for replying my post
cheers :shy::shy::shy:
A SIBT course costs around 16-20 grands/year. MQ is 21-22k or something like that (they reserve the right to rise tuition fees annually lol)

Get a GPA of more than 1.5 at SIBT, graduate and u will eligible for further study at MQ, no worries m8 (Actuarial studies or Law... is another story). Ultimately, the Uni needs ur funds (and who doesn't?). It's quite true that SIBT provides us with shitty diplomas, but is MQ much better? Not true. Get decent grade at SIBT means u have the very potential to be good at MQ, even better than the majority.

Even our countrymen sometimes hate each other so if some hate Asians it's not quite queer at all. Just leave these ideas/biases...aside.

HSC
Uni Grad

I have nothin against asians, though I hate any individual in this country who fails to properly communicate in english, which is obvisously not restricted to asians.

Viridis

HSC

OK now from what u guys said u didnt mind it..

so can i just know what is asians behaviour or attitude that is usually hated by local??

thx for the answer =)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

OK now from what u guys said u didnt mind it..

so can i just know what is asians behaviour or attitude that is usually hated by local??

thx for the answer =)

You guys face discrimination when you come here because we'd get the exact same treatment in your Asian country.

Asians are notorious for systematically excluding everyone and everything that is non-Asian.

That way of thought is what locals hate the most.

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC

You guys face discrimination when you come here because we'd get the exact same treatment in your Asian country.

Asians are notorious for systematically excluding everyone and everything that is non-Asian.

That way of thought is what locals hate the most.
Wtf, have you been to China bro? They pretty much ignore foreigners and their worst insult for white ppl is "ghost". It's pretty sweet.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

Hi guys,
Im Indonesian and currently still in 12 grade senior high school
and im going to MQ (actually SIBT first:shy:) next year on june

So I just so curious with this question

Why u guys hate asians so much?
what makes u hate us so much??

All reply will be appreciated because I have to know ours behaviour that u guys dont like, so next year I can adjust my attitude and behaviour to settle in MQ nicely...

thx before for replying my post
cheers :shy::shy::shy:
:shy:

HSC

someone pls help me to learn chinese so i can pick up the chickzz ulehhh? pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)