Do you actually enjoy the subjects you do? (1 Viewer)

LouiseFaz

HSC
i really enjoy my subjects and i have awesome teachers who will help me endlessly. I only picked extension maths and physics though because i want to do engineering when i finish but i love them and i love the challenge. im not too bad at english but i hate it, i could probly write an hour speech on why it should not be compulsory... but im stuck with it so i might as well try.
Modern and metal are sort of my fun subjects where i can relax a little, tossed up between metal and chem but im glad with what i chose :)

flightlessbird

HSC
I love all of my subjects, I wouldn't have chosen them if I didn't like them and/or didn't think that I'd enjoy them.

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
same approach as ninetynine percent:

legal studies - 8/10
ancient history - 8/10
economics - 6-7/10
maths - 7-8/10
english advanced - 4/10
'
gtfo. english

HSC
I guess I enjoy all my subjects. That's why it was so hard to drop Chem. If my marks were at least slightly satisfactory, i would have continued it, but it would have been hard to pick what to drop out of one of the subjects i do at the moment if i had kept Chem.

Legal, P.E, Maths, i LOVE them. Eco gets a tad bit boring..just a bit, but i tend to like it still.

I wouldn't say i hate english, but...im starting to really get annoyed of the word 'belonging'.

=]

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^lol?

On the topic of the thread, I hate every sub I did apart from maths and biz.

gracee09

HSC
I enjoy all my subjects, including maths (looking up I see a lot of people don't like it lol). My teacher is very good and by letting us listen to music in class, I find that doing algebra etc. is more enjoyable with some awesome rock music :D peace!

hdnlv

HSC
i centred subject choice around my dream career but im also happy with them :)

just dont do something you dislike as people do best at what they enhoy :) also, your choice for career may change in the future :]

abhi23

Coming to the Toga Party?
HSC
I enjoyed my subjects with the exception of English.
Oh and I thought BUsiness Studies was very boring in some areas/topics.
Physics = best subject ever!!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I do only the subjects I enjoy. I don't care if I'm getting 99% in a subject I hate, but if I'm not having fun or have the motivation for it - I am wasting my time.

pandaaMONIA

HSC
English Advanced: 7/10 - would be higher but Kenneth Slessor is hate.
English Extension: 9/10 Catch 22 <3
Mathematics: 10/10 ahh. wish I tried harder in ext. maths
Japanese Continuers: 10/10
Japanese Extension: n/a/10 - haven't started. :"|
Society & Culture: 9/10 if my teacher wasn't such a douchebag..

najibnicholas

HSC
i hated my subjects for a while. but i just sucked it up and now i enjoy them :) besides the fact that im carrying 13 units :S

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I love all my subjects except for Chemistry. My teacher is so moody and all over the place so there will be some lessons where he is good and will actually teach us or others where he'll spend 30 minutes complaining about us wasting time when he wastes more than us, wish I could of dropped it but I need it for pharmacy :(.

technicolour

HSC
I'm loving all of my subjects except for legal, but that's more to do with my teacher. Adv. English is death at the moment. Boo to AoS.

DInfinity

Ad Infinitum
HSC
I like everything except for English... And it's the only compulsory one too... T_T

suling

HSC
Should be you're it is a contraction of you and are.
you just have to correct everyone don't you :p

Anyway, Ancient and Hist. Extension are my favourites, Bio is interesting, maths is ok because I have an awesome teacher, food tech is easy.

English, well, I don't even know what to say..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)