Do you believe in God? (2 Viewers)

Do you believe in God?

• Total voters

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Re: Do you believe is God?

Any reason why you find the Christian God stupid, as opposed to the entire concept of God?

Also I think this is in the wrong section.

RANK 1

HSC

my bad, but yea, i find the Christian God stupid as all the beliefs according to the bible, church, real life events are contradictory to extreme

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

i believe is god so much.
is fact ive always believed is god!

IS GOD WE TRUST :')

crazysexycool

HSC

my bad, but yea, i find the Christian God stupid as all the beliefs according to the bible, church, real life events are contradictory to extreme
Whats the actual concept that you find contradictory?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

Really interesting read Azure. Some definitely make sense, others are a bit shakey though.

Not that my disbelief stems from the contradictions anyway =)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

May you forever be touched by His noodly appendage

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad

I personally do not believe in god, however like most others I respect everyone's religious beliefs and so should everyone else.

RANK 1

HSC

sometimes people's stupidity pisses me off, i go to a catholic school and it annoys me whenever they say lets pray for something. if god was real we wouldnt have to pray in the first place, i.e lets all pray for japan. well if an omnipotent all-loving god existed japan wouldnt have gotten fucked over in the first place

RANK 1

HSC

hmm just noticed i wrote 'do you believe is god' instead of 'do you believe in god'... how do i change it?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A

hmm just noticed i wrote 'do you believe is god' instead of 'do you believe in god'... how do i change it?
You don't. A mod needs to, but there isn't one assigned to this forum. It's overlooked by the supers.

Don't worry about it. It's understood what you meant.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

this thread isn't going anywhere good

Stressfull

HSC

well if an omnipotent all-loving god existed japan wouldnt have gotten fucked over in the first place
These disasters take place in order to test man kind, it is to see how people react and how patient a person is because in these instances many people start to deny the belief in a deity and start saying the exact thing "If there really was a God out there why would he do such and such?". Trust me i've personally experienced this when a loved one passed away but at the end of the day it is something we will all go through, if not through an earthquake it will be some other way. So what i personally believe is that prayer and patience in these times of calamity is beneficial, as a Muslim i belive the more prayers you make the better it is as stated in the Quran "Remember Me; I will remember you. Be grateful to Me; and do not reject faith. (Holy Quran [2:152). Remeber god during your good times and god will remember you during your difficult times, this earthquake may be a sign for some people you never know.
At the end of the day each person has their own belief and i respect that, we should always have an open mind and heart to learn about other religions in order to make a decision of what we think is right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)