Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ?? (1 Viewer)

Do you believe Mary was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus Christ??

• Yes.

Votes: 73 43.2%
  • No.

Votes: 83 49.1%
  • Im jew and I believe jesus was fake but its going to happen soon with the real messiah

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • Not sure/confused

Votes: 8 4.7%

• Total voters

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
Let me give you guys a scientific end all answer to this.

IF Mary was a virgin, when jesus was born, where did the other 23 chromosomes come from?

There's two possiblities, she either wasn't a virgin at all

OR

Jesus was a clone of mary (it does actually happen in nature, although very rarely, females impregnate themselves) but this would mean jesus was a woman.

/end thread

sorry for who's faith i'v shaken, and beliefs i'v dismantled.
(Not really, shame on you for believing that stuff and while being old enough to browse the net)
In that crappy explanation you have not dismantled or shaken anyones faith, all you have done is proven how the world is blind, and how God is so amazing

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Just letting you know, I also was born a virgin birth.

I am the light of the world; he who follows me will not walk in darkness.

My Path is straight; My Path will lead you to Me; I will meet you and you will recognise Me.

At the age of 21, my ministry will begin.

Heed not this as a warning but a blessing- for you truly are reading the word's of the Lord.

It has long been held that the Christ will reappear to ye faithful and establish the Kingdom of our Father. Assuredly, I say to you, this day is upon us!

Rejoice and hold ye faith, for belief in me is the only path. Blessed is he who knows my name, blessed is he who loves thy friend and foe for they truly do love their Father in Heaven. Rest brethren, for today those who follow with love will walk with me in paradise!

Cookie182 16:22

beve

Jesus
HSC

My Path is straight; My Path will lead you to Me; I will meet you and you will recognise Me.

Heed not this as a warning but a blessing- for you truly are reading the word's of the Lord.

It has long been held that the Christ will reappear to ye faithful and establish the Kingdom of our Father. Assuredly, I say to you, this day is upon us!

Rejoice and hold ye faith, for belief in me is the only path. Blessed is he who knows my name, blessed is he who loves thy friend and foe for they truly do love their Father in Heaven. Rest brethren, for today those who follow with love will walk with me in paradise!

So much win.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

This is a blasphemy that cannot be forgiven... :(

micuzzo

HSC
Let me give you guys a scientific end all answer to this.

IF Mary was a virgin, when jesus was born, where did the other 23 chromosomes come from?

There's two possiblities, she either wasn't a virgin at all

OR

Jesus was a clone of mary (it does actually happen in nature, although very rarely, females impregnate themselves) but this would mean jesus was a woman.

/end thread

sorry for who's faith i'v shaken, and beliefs i'v dismantled.
(Not really, shame on you for believing that stuff and while being old enough to browse the net)
why do people equate the works of God with human rationale... God is God, end of story... He can do what he wants when He wants, this is not limited to allowing a virgin to give birth.

beve

Jesus
HSC
why do people equate the works of God with human rationale... God is God, end of story... He can do what he wants when He wants, this is not limited to allowing a virgin to give birth.
God is a description of all the things Man doesn't understand.

Big bang theory. I don't get it. Therefore God did it.

Earth has life. How amazing. I don't get how this could happen without the guiding hand of an over-being. Therefore God did it.

And when someone challenges your painfully flawed way of thinking, you come back with "why do people equate the works of God with human rationale"

Well do tell me, if our rationale about the non-existance of God is flawed, then how much else of our rationale and logic is flawed? Medicine, Philosophy, Science?

You can rebuke the work of doctors because it's ultimately God's decision who lives and dies, right?

You can rebuke the work of Science because it's ultimately God's decision as to how the mechanics of Physics and Chemistry operate, right?

You can rebuke the work of a legion of philosophers because it's ultimately God's decision of the knowledge he reveals to those thinkers. right?

You can apply the same logic to every aspect of life.
You just want an easy answer to all the things you don't comprehend and understand.

Because God did it.

It's so much easier to submit, than to think, isn't it?

micuzzo

HSC
God is a description of all the things Man doesn't understand.

Earth has life. How amazing. I don't get how this could happen without the guiding hand of an over-being. Therefore God did it.

And when someone challenges your painfully flawed way of thinking, you come back with "why do people equate the works of God with human rationale"

Well do tell me, if our rationale about the non-existance of God is flawed, then how much else of our rationale and logic is flawed? Medicine, Philosophy, Science?

You can rebuke the work of doctors because it's ultimately God's decision who lives and dies, right?

You can rebuke the work of Science because it's ultimately God's decision as to how the mechanics of Physics and Chemistry operate, right?

You can rebuke the work of a legion of philosophers because it's ultimately God's decision of the knowledge he reveals to those thinkers. right?

You can apply the same logic to every aspect of life.
You just want an easy answer to all the things you don't comprehend and understand.

Because God did it.

It's so much easier to submit, than to think, isn't it?
Science basically proves the existence of God. As stated by u the big bag theory is somthing no one truely understands... what does that tell you... in the big bang theory we see that something basically came from nothing, at some random instance the world was formed... Doesn't this prove God's power... he made the world in an instance.

Im not coming back with anything... its the truth... Use your own so called logic... if God is some devine creator then why would human rationale apply to his works. He would easily be able to do what he wants.

As for logic of science etc... this is a whole other topic that can be discused. Yes i feel that alot of science could be flawed... doesnt the idea of a complex number show that math is quite flawed... y do we have complex numbers.. why is ther an immaginery number plane... its because we need to be able to solve these equations to get things done, but if science is so perfect why are some numbers real and others not?? sounds quite flawed to me...

in the same way... can u or anyone explain the existence of subatomic particles... does qantum theory really work?... why do we keep finding extra particles where we wouldnt expect yet we can't seem to find the Graviton, a particle that our perfect theory says must exist?

God is the enemy of death... He does not want people to die and no one is rebuking the work of doctors. God gives these people the means for understanding.

What is there to think about...? if it says do in the Bible what is there to question. God is not simply resposible for what we do not understand... he is God.. thats it... in saying that... such aspects of the world always do lead to an existance of God. the more u try to look for a answer, the more questions u find... sure u can explain this with ur own way n adapt ur own method of thinking... but in the end it is u who will end up with with more questions than answers

HSC
Uni Grad
Of course not, she was impregnated by the sperm from someones doodle, fuck religion, in the butt!

-allen23-

HSC
Science and technology has brought us into this forum today. It's allowed our loved ones who become sick to have the best life they can. Its educated us on our origins, on the composition of nature and the beauty of universe. Its brought a standard of living that bronze age men could never have dreamed of. Yet you spit in its face everytime you preach the "old word". Science had to push through the barriers of religion- its major oppressor to get even where it is today. I can only attempt to imagine what wonders we may of had now had the Church not delayed the process.

I can't stand conservatives who knock science- yet utilise it to fulfill their every need daily.

What would of amounted without such knowledge? You would have a world where people who really had cancer thought they were being "punished" by evil spirits, where women were born to serve their male oppressors, where critical thought and imagination are oppressed, where no new truths lie to be uncovered, where we crush and destroy our environment and slaughter other species along with each other in barbaric, primitive rituals...
nice

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Science basically proves the existence of God. As stated by u the big bag theory is somthing no one truely understands... what does that tell you... in the big bang theory we see that something basically came from nothing, at some random instance the world was formed... Doesn't this prove God's power... he made the world in an instance.

Im not coming back with anything... its the truth... Use your own so called logic... if God is some devine creator then why would human rationale apply to his works. He would easily be able to do what he wants.

As for logic of science etc... this is a whole other topic that can be discused. Yes i feel that alot of science could be flawed... doesnt the idea of a complex number show that math is quite flawed... y do we have complex numbers.. why is ther an immaginery number plane... its because we need to be able to solve these equations to get things done, but if science is so perfect why are some numbers real and others not?? sounds quite flawed to me...

in the same way... can u or anyone explain the existence of subatomic particles... does qantum theory really work?... why do we keep finding extra particles where we wouldnt expect yet we can't seem to find the Graviton, a particle that our perfect theory says must exist?

God is the enemy of death... He does not want people to die and no one is rebuking the work of doctors. God gives these people the means for understanding.

What is there to think about...? if it says do in the Bible what is there to question. God is not simply resposible for what we do not understand... he is God.. thats it... in saying that... such aspects of the world always do lead to an existance of God. the more u try to look for a answer, the more questions u find... sure u can explain this with ur own way n adapt ur own method of thinking... but in the end it is u who will end up with with more questions than answers
i am seriously refraining from abusing you to oblivion at the moment.

so ignorant

alisondance

HSC
so quick though my brother had on this;
so back in the days the used public pools shared bath water etc etc?
so the chances are slim but there is a possibility there was sperm in the water she bathed in and that's how she became pregnant??
anyways just one of what i imagine is one of many thoughts trying to explain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)