• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God exist? (32 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
oh man i wish i found this website earlier
it answers all my questions about dinosaurs

Because of this wickedness, God warned a godly man named Noah that He was going to destroy the world with a Flood (Genesis 6:13). God therefore commanded him to build a great ship (the Ark) so that all the kinds of land animals (which must have included dinosaurs) and Noah’s family could survive on board while the Flood destroyed the entire Earth (Genesis 6:14-20).

Some people think that dinosaurs were too big, or there were too many of them, to go on this Ark. However, there were not very many different kinds of dinosaurs. There are certainly hundreds of dinosaur names, but many of these were given to just a bit of bone or skeletons of the same dinosaur found in other countries.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
lol
It is also reasonable to assume that different sizes, varieties, and sexes of the same kind of dinosaur have ended up with different names. For example, look at the many different varieties and sizes of dogs, but they are all the same kind-the dog kind! In reality, there may have been fewer than 50 kinds of dinosaurs.

Applikation

HSC
I didn't read the 10429 posts in this thread but here's my answer: I don't believe "God" exists because there is no proof. The bible? Ya right.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Re: ___this Whole Thread Comes Down To This___

mizanila2 said:
:) The conceptual and scientifical views of modern society lie in that
something had to be there in the first place in order for everything to begin.
BIG BANG THEORY- GASES
EVOLUTION THEORT- Marine creature

NOW think about this !

If one sees a building OF COURSE there must've been a builder
If one sees a painting OF COURSE there must've been a painter
AND
If one sees a creation OF COURSE there must've been A CREATOR!

GOD DOES EXIST AND WE MUST ALL KNOW, THANK & PRAY to GOD:) !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BELIEVE & KNOW
http://www.masonsmart.com/image-files/sqcmpgrythumb.gif
.mizanila.
Your entire 'theory' falls apart because the 'builder' needn't be supernatural. Science explains the construction sufficiently.

Go here for more details.

HSC
http://www.users.bigpond.com/rdoolan/arksize.html

Apparently Noahs Ark was 13m tall. How did the dinosaurs fit then? the largest were 15m tall and 45m+ long. And if there were only 2 of each animal taken on the ark then we should be able to safely assume that a percentage of these animals may not have bred after the event and it is very likely that a percentage would have become sick and even died after being confined to a fucking ark for 40+ days. So maybe thats what happened to the unicorns and carnivorous kangaroos?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
squiresshane990 said:
http://www.users.bigpond.com/rdoolan/arksize.html

Apparently Noahs Ark was 13m tall. How did the dinosaurs fit then? the largest were 15m tall and 45m+ long. And if there were only 2 of each animal taken on the ark then we should be able to safely assume that a percentage of these animals may not have bred after the event and it is very likely that a percentage would have become sick and even died after being confined to a fucking ark for 40+ days. So maybe thats what happened to the unicorns and carnivorous kangaroos?
If the different kinds of dinosaurs survived the Flood, then they must have come off the Ark and lived in the post-Flood world.
God sent two of every (seven of some) land animal into the Ark (Genesis 7:2-3; 7:8-9)—there were no exceptions. Therefore, dinosaurs must have been on the Ark. Even though there was ample room in the huge ship for large animals, perhaps God sent young adults into the Ark that still had plenty of room for them to grow.
Baby brachiosaurus's mang!

HSC
ok then how did he get all the animals from overseas. Such as motherfucking kangaroos. OH iv got a good one. Okay apparently he didnt do anything with the fish because they live in water, but if it rained enough for the whole world to be underwater, the sea water would have been diluted so much that every salt water fish would have fucking died. Maybe thats what happened to all the water dinosaurs.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Umm, rain comes from the oceans, overall level of salt would have remained about the same.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Riet said:
Umm, rain comes from the oceans, overall level of salt would have remained about the same.

Well actually not necessarily. Rain doesn't just come from the ocean - it comes from land as well. Extensive amount of rainfall in one part of the ocean can actually dilute it quite a bit (temporarily).

HSC
Are you retarded? Even if it does 'come from the oceans', rain is fresh water, no salt dickweed. So for starters for this to happen, the amount of fresh water in the atmosphere would have to be increased many times. Then the fresh water would dilute the fucking sea you fuckwit.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Re: ___this Whole Thread Comes Down To This___

mizanila2 said:
:) The conceptual and scientifical views of modern society lie in that
something had to be there in the first place in order for everything to begin.
BIG BANG THEORY- GASES
EVOLUTION THEORT- Marine creature
Cyanobacteria, dear.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I found the best explanation of God's existence on a facebook group:

My study which is concerning engineering and physics ,allowed to me to interact with some laws of nature and every law I read I found the evidence on ALLAH's existence ..i have concluded from these laws and concepts that a GOD must be exist ..

1-First law of Thermodynamics :
States that " Energy can not be created or destroyed ..but it can be converted from one form to another "
Ex. Generator which generates electricity ,it supplied with an energy form "Motion" ..
And also converting "the potential Energy" of a waterfall into electricity using hydraulic turbines (as the High Dam project in my country) …
So, all the applications invented related to Energy is a matter of converting the Energy form to another form … BUT IT CAN NOT BE CREATED FROM NONE..
We have concluded that no one can create energy but converting it is allowable ..

2-Robert Einstein ,the famous scientist proved this law
Concerning the relationship between "Mass & Energy" and reached this law Energy is directly proportional to the mass.

Mathematical formula:
E = m* C*C
:)where E is energy , m is Mass ,C is light velocity which is constant )

Mass can be converted to energy (app. Nuclear Reactor) and vice versa..

3-since the universe including human ,animals,plant and all objects in the outer space is a mass & energy and depending on the first equation : a beginning must be exist ..at a certain point on the time line a push must be applied and this push must be mass or energy ,a huge amount of energy or mass ..

When an atheist says that there is no God up there ..so ,who gave the whole universe the first energetic PUSH …from where was the energy comes …. From the sun? so what gave this Sun its energy ???
No one can create energy from none all applications and inventories are based on another form of energy …

Conclusion ..,

A Creator is exist ..and this Creator (which gave the first push) must be a GOD….

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Are you fucking stupid? If the water evaporates from somewhere (I'm assuming you don't think it fucking magicked into clouds?) then the salts in that water will be left behind, such that the concerntration of salt (on average) will increase, then decrease once the rain falls again.

Edit: It'd go:
Saltwater ==(evaporation)=> Salt + Water ==(rain)=> saltwater.

This is moot though anyway, because there is no evidence of a giant flood anywhere.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
squiresshane990 said:
Are you retarded? Even if it does 'come from the oceans', rain is fresh water, no salt dickweed. So for starters for this to happen, the amount of fresh water in the atmosphere would have to be increased many times. Then the fresh water would dilute the fucking sea you fuckwit.
Woah hey, he's got more of a point than you do. Rainfall CAN dilute the ocean in a small space for a small period of time, but as he says most rainfall comes from evaporation, which leaves salt behind in the ocean. As it rains the freshwater dilutes the saltier water and it all comes out even in the end.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Do non-creator gods exist?

This thread really leaves out the pagans and polytheists:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)