Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

inasero

Reborn
HSC
majority consensus never has and never will dictate what's right and true.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Will Shakespear said:
OT god wasn't so bad
he only killed thousands of people
never tortured them for all eternity like the NT god
that just shows that you have zero understanding about what christianity is about.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
that just shows that you have zero understanding about what christianity is about.
Or does it show that you've never actually read the Bible in its entirety?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
No yoU!
YOU, IT IS YOU! YOU have the WORST understanding out of ANYBODY on this entire forum.

Every post you make regarding Christianity is WRONG AND IGNORANT AND MISINFORMED

and I will NEVER forget that you are TOO LAZY, BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION, to study or read science because you think it's BORING.

fuck fuck fuck you're a twat fuck.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
emytaylor164 said:
Christianity is about different things to different people, jeez.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
supercalamari said:
Christianity is about different things to different people, jeez.
That's the same thing as saying that it's not true

suliana

HSC
of course God exists!don't u guyz have a religion?We have to worship God because he created us and if you don't accept him you won't have eternal life or you will go to hell.
So it's up to u guyz what you choose....read the bible that's the real proof God exists!

nikolas

HSC
The bible is a fairytale/pile of poop/bed time story.

* there's feeling in the back of my head, that the above poster is a troll. But even more retarded, legitimate postings are not uncommon.

Last edited:

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
suliana said:
of course God exists!don't u guyz have a religion?We have to worship God because he created us and if you don't accept him you won't have eternal life or you will go to hell.
So it's up to u guyz what you choose....read the bible that's the real proof God exists!

lol i really hope this is a sarcastic post??

do you honestly believe the world was created 2000 years ago?

nikolas

HSC
What kind of idiot thinks the world was created 2000 years ago?? The bible irrefutably proves to us it was created 6000 years ago stupid!! :D

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
oh sorry >_<

i honestly thought christians believed the world was created 2000 years ago? my bad. as you were

boris

Banned
HSC
why are there so many really bad trolls being created these days :( it makes bos sad. atleast make an effort guys

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
suliana said:
Wow, I'm really scared.

Iron said:
That's the same thing as saying that it's not true
Maybe, but not really. Different Christians believe different things. I personally think the 'God' argument is ridiculous and people can believe whatever they want.

hsb39

HSC
fernando said:
oh sorry >_<

i honestly thought christians believed the world was created 2000 years ago? my bad. as you were
To go onto a more serious note. It is very possible for someone to be Christian and not believe that the world is not 6000 years old. Even if you do believe what the Bible says (and to prove that this is a decent [enough] point for Chrisitanity, I am saying this as an Atheist) there is undoubtedly some symbolism in it, such as the world being created in 7 days and 1 day of rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)