Does God exist? (1 Viewer)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

JINOUGA

HSC
N/A
This is the problem. It might be better for the US and other countries to enter into undemocratic Islamic nations where fundamentalists are strong to help defeat them similar to what the US had done/is doing in Afghanistan to the Taliban currently.
That's been mighty effective in eradicating Islamic extremism hasn't it?

kittenwhiskerz

HSC
He obsiously knows what we are gonna do but us humans don't,we are too aggroant,by the way im not chritian but im a muslim,but us christians and muslims share the same god (i think)

seanieg89

HSC
Interesting poll results, I expected greater numbers of atheists and agnostics. I suppose it is around the latter part of high school and early part of uni that many people seriously question their faith.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Interesting poll results, I expected greater numbers of atheists and agnostics. I suppose it is around the latter part of high school and early part of uni that many people seriously question their faith.
The poll pulls in at nearly 50% agnostic/atheist, which is well above the national average. If you broke down the theists into their separate faiths, you'd see less unity and a lot smaller numbers.

honeycomb

HSC
Okay so I haven't read the 660 pages of this thread but I just wanted to share my view of God (even though I'm probably just repeating someone else).
I definitely believe there is a God. I just feel like that the whole complexity of life and death and nature couldn't have existed without a supernatural being. I believe in the Big Bang- but who created the Bang? God.
#IloveGod

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
Okay so I haven't read the 660 pages of this thread but I just wanted to share my view of God (even though I'm probably just repeating someone else).
I definitely believe there is a God. I just feel like that the whole complexity of life and death and nature couldn't have existed without a supernatural being. I believe in the Big Bang- but who created the Bang? God.
#IloveGod
move on peasant

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
#IloveGod
Special pleading

Atheist

HSC
N/A
I'm glad that there are just as many atheists as there are theists on this forum.

I was a muslim for most of my life. Philosophy and rational discourse changed my entire mindset.

As much as I wanted to believe, in reality there was not a single shred of falsifiable evidence that proved the existence of "God".

Magical Kebab

HSC
Quite true.

HSC
i believe there is a god

cause sometimes my laptop won't connect to my wireless

even if the modem light is FLASHING GREEN

but then i pray really hard and restart the modem

and it works

bibiqu

HSC
#IloveGod
I would say this though, simply not understanding something doesn't mean there is no scientific explanation for it. Did they not once argue the world could not be spherical? Answer, gravity!

Garygaz

HSC
I guess it's to be expected - we are living in Australia, essentially in our little social, wealth and lifestyle bubble where everyday life (from 99% of the world's eyes) is paradise. When your life is going so great and you are not having to deal with the real face of human beings and the harshness of life and our brutality ridden history, I'm sure it isn't that hard to believe it was all made with 'us' in mind and there is a big guy in the sky looking out for you and I.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I guess it's to be expected - we are living in Australia, essentially in our little social, wealth and lifestyle bubble where everyday life (from 99% of the world's eyes) is paradise. When your life is going so great and you are not having to deal with the real face of human beings and the harshness of life and our brutality ridden history, I'm sure it isn't that hard to believe it was all made with 'us' in mind and there is a big guy in the sky looking out for you and I.
um u couldnt be more wrong

ChrisMueller

HSC
Uni Grad
I am a Christian.

However, considering things logically, you can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God.

Neither is definitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)