joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
dark_angel said:
hahahah this is so bullshit

theyre comparing embryos to chewing gum now...lol

edit: shit sorry forgot the link..

http://www.islam-guide.com/frm-ch1-1.htm
they are trying to explain to u and other non-arabic speaking people what that word "mudghah"....means.....and yes the embryo does look like a chewed piece of gum....its called "visual assistance"......gee if u find that amusing u must have a very small mind......

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
and dark angel.....why do u like attacking other religions.....i wouldnt talk if i were u.....i read some weird stuff on that shikh website u put up...dont let this turn into an attack on religions.....

alien

HSC
yeah it went from Does God Exist to Attack Christianity and Islam. not cool

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
soha said:
they compare the embryo to chewing gum because its translated
your not going to understand what mudgah means
are you..
its explaining what its like
whats so bullshit and silly about that
geez
actually no they dont,

" We created man from an extract of clay. Then We made him as a drop in a place of settlement, firmly fixed. Then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech, suspended thing, and blood clot), then We made the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed substance)... 1 (Quran, 23:12-14) "

firstly what does "we" refer to?

secondly, and i quote:

The next stage mentioned in the verse is the mudghah stage. The Arabic word mudghah means “chewed substance.” If one were to take a piece of gum and chew it in his or her mouth and then compare it with an embryo at the mudghah stage, we would conclude that the embryo at the mudghah stage acquires the appearance of a chewed substance. This is because of the somites at the back of the embryo that “somewhat resemble teethmarks in a chewed substance.”6 (see figures 5 and 6).

as u can see, it is clearly comparing the human embryo to a "piece of gum"

click here

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
joujou_84 said:
and dark angel.....why do u like attacking other religions.....i wouldnt talk if i were u.....i read some weird stuff on that shikh website u put up...dont let this turn into an attack on religions.....
true sis
but shit man..i really have to say thanx..thats an awesome website..im really into reading it..
no joke..

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
joujou_84 said:

trust me i have no intention of starting anything, i merely wish to understand what this is going on about, because if this is right, then the same one god who wrote the Quran wouldve also written the Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

hence, they should bear some similarity should they not?

once again i apologise if i have said anything that offended anyone.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dark_angel said:
actually no they dont,

" We created man from an extract of clay. Then We made him as a drop in a place of settlement, firmly fixed. Then We made the drop into an alaqah (leech, suspended thing, and blood clot), then We made the alaqah into a mudghah (chewed substance)... 1 (Quran, 23:12-14) "

secondly, and i quote:

The next stage mentioned in the verse is the mudghah stage. The Arabic word mudghah means “chewed substance.” If one were to take a piece of gum and chew it in his or her mouth and then compare it with an embryo at the mudghah stage, we would conclude that the embryo at the mudghah stage acquires the appearance of a chewed substance. This is because of the somites at the back of the embryo that “somewhat resemble teethmarks in a chewed substance.”6 (see figures 5 and 6).

click here
do you read?
we is God speaking..he made man from an extract of clay etc etc...
yes i can see it says we but you cant translate from the proper arabic to english..totally differnet languages and thats as close as it gets

yes it is comparing the embryo to a piece of chewed gum
coz some people need it to be clarified and simplified
and its called proof
what is the mudgah stage
when the embryo has shaoed and dents like a chewd piece of gum
it just so happens to be that a chewd piece of gum looks like it
do u know what mudgah means without reference to the pictures and the chewed gum ?..no
so its showing you..
whats ur point?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
dark_angel said:
actually no they dont,

secondly, and i quote:

click here
we as in god.....the queen when addressing the ppl says "we"....even though she is speaking about herself....i cant answer this correctly due to my lack of arabic however i have heard that the arabic word translates in english to the word "we".......

if i say ur face looks like that of a rat....it dosent mean im comparing u to a rat....im just giving a visual description to someone who does not know what u look like...back when the quran was written ppl did not know what the embryo looked like and so this verse describes it to them.....and hey thousands of years laters..science proves it true......embryos do look like chewed pieces of gum....

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
soha said:
do you read?
we is God speaking..he made man from an extract of clay etc etc...
yes i can see it says we but you cant translate from the proper arabic to english..totally differnet languages and thats as close as it gets

yes it is comparing the embryo to a piece of chewed gum
coz some people need it to be clarified and simplified
and its called proof
what is the mudgah stage
when the embryo has shaoed and dents like a chewd piece of gum
it just so happens to be that a chewd piece of gum looks like it
do u know what mudgah means without reference to the pictures and the chewed gum ?..no
so its showing you..
whats ur point?
my point is that chewing gum can be made to look like almost anything. Btw it does not say chewing gum, it says "chewed substance"

it could be anything really.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dark_angel said:
my point is that chewing gum can be made to look like almost anything. Btw it does not say chewing gum, it says "chewed substance"

ok..but its still valid
it doenst make it any less true or real because they used chewing gum
its still fact

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
joujou_84 said:
we as in god.....the queen when addressing the ppl says "we"....even though she is speaking about herself....i cant answer this correctly due to my lack of arabic however i have heard that the arabic word translates in english to the word "we".......

if i say ur face looks like that of a rat....it dosent mean im comparing u to a rat....im just giving a visual description to someone who does not know what u look like...back when the quran was written ppl did not know what the embryo looked like and so this verse describes it to them.....and hey thousands of years laters..science proves it true......embryos do look like chewed pieces of gum....
if i say ur face looks like that of a rat....it dosent mean im comparing u to a rat
this is called a "simile"

A figure of speech in which two essentially unlike things are compared, often in a phrase introduced by like or as, as in

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
dark_angel said:

well chewed anything looks like an embryo......but ppl back in the dark ages didnt know this.....its just a visual.....i dont think anyone really cares about this today.....since we are aware of what an embryo looks like....

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
soha said:
ok..but its still valid
it doenst make it any less true or real because they used chewing gum
its still fact
no no thats just my point, ok if i chew a piece of gum right now and spit it out, i hardly think that it will look like an embryo.

when you look at the picture, u can tell that a person chewed it to make it Look like an embryo....which further adds to my point.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
dark_angel said:
this is called a "simile"

A figure of speech in which two essentially unlike things are compared, often in a phrase introduced by like or as, as in
yes i am aware of similes.......similes help people to describe things......

anyway wtf..i cant believe im replying to this whole issue......plz find something with some depth next time......

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dark_angel said:
no no thats just my point, ok if i chew a piece of gum right now and spit it out, i hardly think that it will look like an embryo.

when you look at the picture, u can tell that a person chewed it to make it Look like an embryo....which further adds to my point.
omg lol
dude..why ar eu looking into this so much
and embryo is a soft like gum
it looks like a piece of gum oor chewed substance
right
ye sright
clearly in the foto they look the same yes
omg its true they do
wtf..its not about what the gum looks like..it doesnt say in the koran we made the embryo look like a piece of chewed gum

its fucking saying..that in order for us humans to imagine what a embryo looks like
its like a chewed piece of gum
wtf hopw is that hard to comprehend
thats mudgah stage..thats what it looks like for those who dont know

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
joujou_84 said:
yes i am aware of similes.......similes help people to describe things......

anyway wtf..i cant believe im replying to this whole issue......plz find something with some depth next time......
lol ok......

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
soha said:
omg lol
dude..why ar eu looking into this so much
and embryo is a soft like gum
it looks like a piece of gum oor chewed substance
right
ye sright
clearly in the foto they look the same yes
omg its true they do
wtf..its not about what the gum looks like..it doesnt say in the koran we made the embryo look like a piece of chewed gum

its fucking saying..that in order for us humans to imagine what a embryo looks like
its like a chewed piece of gum
wtf hopw is that hard to comprehend
thats mudgah stage..thats what it looks like for those who dont know
ok lets just drop this arguement it is not going anywhere. I know what you mean, but it is not what the text says.

my question to you is...did they have chewing gum in those days?

if there was, then i understand, it was probably my misinterpretation of the text.

but if there wasnt, then the text is wrong

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
there prolly was no gum
maybe natural substances..i dunno what they chewed
but this article was written recently
thats why they referring to gum
so we can understand it better

i have a question
ar eu sikh or hindu..
or maybe u know
cna u tell me why the men grow their hair long and wear turbans?
im curious
also...what do the dots on the forehead mean
red..black..etc??

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
ok can someone please explain this to me?

"[9.4] Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you, so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term; surely Allah loves those who are careful (of their duty).
[9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dark_angel said:
ok can someone please explain this to me?

"[9.4] Except those of the idolaters with whom you made an agreement, then they have not failed you in anything and have not backed up any one against you, so fulfill their agreement to the end of their term; surely Allah loves those who are careful (of their duty).
[9.5] So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."
9.4 and 9.5
ar eu sure the ayat and surhs are correct
cna u double chek plz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)