Drop Ancient or Chemistry? (1 Viewer)

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
Never mind speedofsound. He/she is an arrogant snob who feels the need to shit on people they believe are less superior to them. You are not an idiot: it was a good suggestion.
thanx, he ain't superior at all only "allah" is.

HSC
LOL this sounds EXACTLY like my friend
she is exactly like this ^^

I would suggest ancient
oi kevin, who is this friend???
it wouldnt happen to be someone in bio would it?

anyway @ OP...im in the same situation. bio is my worst subject even though i try so so so hard in it and take away time from other subjects to work on it. but i kept it simply because i enjoy it. and tbh im glad i kept it because i need a class that i enjoy going to.
if i was you id keep the one i enjoy the most.
oh and i read someone said drop legal above. DONT DROP LEGAL!! :)

Last edited:

speedofsound

HSC
that's not very nice, i was just giving an idea, how would u feel if i called u an idiot?
lol

a highly uninformed idea

Never mind speedofsound. He/she is an arrogant snob who feels the need to shit on people they believe are less superior to them. You are not an idiot: it was a good suggestion.
<--------- my gender is located right there fyi

Sgt McMuffins

HSC
drop chem. if u tried rly hard and still had it as the worst subject, that must be some indication. also, scaling isnt going to help u if u suck.i know. but anyway, keep ancient, it's fun, u seem to be good at it and it doesnt scale THAT badly, (i think)

Jaylee42003

HSC
drop chem. if u tried rly hard and still had it as the worst subject, that must be some indication. also, scaling isnt going to help u if u suck.i know. but anyway, keep ancient, it's fun, u seem to be good at it and it doesnt scale THAT badly, (i think)
Your avatar is making me hungry

oh and uh, +1

absorber

HSC
if you want law, you don't need chem as a prereq. Scaling means nothing if you don't get a decent mark. Stick with ancient

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)