Earliest memories (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Share them please? :confused:

-----

I remember running away from my grandmum at an early age when she tried to get into the same bed as me.. didn't know who she was :haha:

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
umm i think i was 3 and mum and dad left me in the car for like 2 hours while mum was in the clinic signing up for a nose job

rokkuguhyo

HSC
My mum took me to get my ears pierced when I was about 2 or 3. The lady punched a hole in my right ear and I remember it hurting so much, so I was thinking something along the lines of "fuck this", then I jumped out of the seat and ran out the door.

HSC
i remember playing jesus christ in a pre school play when i was about ~5.

i think i got the part because i was the only arab in the class, and because i already had a moustache.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
seeing my dad's band when i was like, 3
i remember my first day at kindy, i refused to interact with the other kids and sat in the house until the bell rang

HSC
having a dream where my grandma got cut in half and i fixed it with a bandaid and there was no blood but i was still concerned because i knew people shouldnt be in half
and i was like 4

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
thats a good piece of knowledge to have

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I was the flower girl at my aunt's wedding (I was about 3).

In the rehearsal ceremony I ran down the aisle and everyone yelled "NO!" at me, and I got upset and cried.

But I performed on the day =)

I remember getting my hair done and lipstick put on and taking lots of photos.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
i was 5 and it was the first time i used lipstick coz school put it on me wt.f anyways i smelt it and it stunk so ive pretty much been put off it cept the shisheido one im using now

HSC
Earliest memory, i was coming out of my dads dick and into an egg. I beat all the other fuckers that were trying to reach that egg before me.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I think my earliest memory is I was asleep, and I woke up when my mum came into my room from the Easter Show and she had bought me a 'The Little Mermaid' showbag :D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I don't know exactly what my earliest memory was but I do have a few early ones:

1. Was about 2 (I would guess), lying on a furry white rug we used to have, waiting to be changed.

2. Telling my dad I'd be older than him one day at about the same age

3. Feeding leaves to the dog and getting bitten (about 4?)

4. Finding the remains of my cat under the house after mum told me she went to Bali (wtf explanation fail)

5. Bringing said remains into kindy for show and tell and the look of utter horror on my teacher's face

6. Getting glasses and throwing them out the car window on the way home from the optometrist (aged about 4 or 5)

7. Finding mum's nipple-chafing cream and tubes of lanolin after my sister was born, squeezing the entire contents of all the tubes onto a painted cabinet and "polishing" it (aged 4)

there's lots. my childhood was great

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
i remember looking at my fingers slowly develop, and then punching my out into freedom, only to be nabbed by some fucker in a white coat, foiled yet again

rokkuguhyo

HSC
And I also remember (when I was about 4), my mum told me that if she heard me swear, she'd wash my mouth out with soap. So in preparation, I thought I'd try it out myself. I remember thinking it wasn't so bad.

My mum took me to a Wiggles show at the shops when I was 5. The kids sat at the front while the parents just stood behind us. When the show was finished, people were just moving around everywhere and I couldn't find my mum and I started crying. So this lady who saw me (I think she was the emcee or something) picked me up and took me on the stage and I got to meet the Wiggles.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
this may be from some recorded video, but i remember laying in my mum's arms gazing at the orange new caledonia sun as it set over the horizon..

mellie.c

HSC
i remember mum taking photos of me and my older brother and sister when we were on the trampoline.
my brother was on his bike and my sister was sitting getting a picture taken by herself looking like a prissy little thing lol and i remember thinking i wanted to try and copy her.

i looked back on these pictures and i was a baby.like 6months old...i have never heard of someone having a memory from when they were a baby like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)