Economics Exam (1 Viewer)

jklol

HSC
I have an economics exam in around 2-3 months
How do I even start to study for my Premilinary Year 11 exam?

Also if you dont mind sending me some past papers that will be helpful

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
You will need to have a thorough knowledge of the content you studied that will be assessed in the exam. Going over learning materials and making notes of important concepts may assist you in your preparations. Once you feel you understand all important concepts, you can then start completing past exam papers and apply your knowledge to different exam questions. The more you do this, the better you'll become at effectively answering exam questions, allowing you to potentially achieve higher results. If possible, you should ask your teacher for feedback and suggestions to improve your responses where applicable.

Here are a couple of past papers to help you with your studies:

All the best! :D

satvik_1008

HSC

i got some papers i can send to you, check PM

Pap

HSC
Can you send it to me please. The link u send is unsupported file type

Pametan

HSC
Just as a general note be prepared and don’t underestimate economics exams. The economics paper is one of the most difficult and you’re going to find it a big step-up from your basic commerce exams. Do active revision from your class notes. I’m guessing at this point you’re doing PPF, opportunity cost, scarcity, factors of production? It’d be best to expose yourself to how the paper is set out.

nourished.

HSC

Check online for prelim eco study notes. Download a couple and read them over. Have a feel for the big picture concepts and then start making your own notes based on them. Focus on definitions, then causes and effects of things. Don't worry about missing stuff here and there in your notes - these will eventually fill themselves out when you go through questions you get stumped on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)