Egyptian Revolution (1 Viewer)

nomoar

HSC
N/A
Re: What do you think of the current revolution in Egypt?

Egypt has been fed anti Jew anti israeli propaganda for years and there's plenty of extremists in Egypt. Plenty of anti jew neighbours too. So there is already deep seeded hatred. I would not be suprised if they got into power but I don't think its that likely given america's interests.America will do whatever it can to stop an extremist Islamic government getting in because they have so much money tied up in Israel. I'm sure some of the arab states will be trying to do the opposite.

wrong. Israel's actions speak for themselves. It's an illegal state.
The people aren't 'anti-jew' but anti-zionist. And rightly so, because zionism is anti-humanity and a fascist discriminatory political ideology based on fairytales.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

I'm not disputing whether they are rightfully/legally a state or not.

But yes many Egyptians are anti jew but more importantly anti israel.

Personally I would like to see Netanyahu annihilated but I'm not arguing about the conflict.

Anyway no one would take on the palestinian issue for a long time in the arab world. I don't think they are so righteous but rather indoctrinated and following their age old hatred of the jews stemming from religious disputes.

Last edited:

nomoar

HSC
N/A

I'm not disputing whether they are rightfully/legally a state or not.

But yes many Egyptians are anti jew but more importantly anti israel.

Personally I would like to see Netanyahu annihilated but I'm not arguing about the conflict.

Anyway no one would take on the palestinian issue for a long time in the arab world. I don't think they are so righteous but rather indoctrinated and following their age old hatred of the jews stemming from religious disputes.
No I'm pretty sure antagonism is rooted in the invasion and occupation of their land, the subsequent mass exile and fleeing, no right to return, the refugee plight, blockades, sieges, massacres, curfews, checkpoints, racist laws, political prisoners, destruction of Palestinian homes, building and expanding illegal Jewish settlements etc etc etc etc

Anti-zionism is not anti-semitism. And just to point out, Muslims generally *tend* to associate more with Jews because of some religious similarities. It's flawed to think that this is a religious issue. It may be depicted that way (zionist Jews and all their nonsense about being chosen people and what not) but it sure as hell isn't. It's about humanity, freedoms, liberty, rights etc. And none of that is afforded to the Palestinians.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

Are you talking about the Egyptians or the Palestinians? Or all the arabs that had their land stolen by Israel?

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A

I think the Arab Governments are on the anti Israel bandwagon because of power struggles and they use the palestinian issue to justify their actions. So the propaganda focuses on what you mentioned.

Completely understand the Palestinian side of it though.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Hope Egypt opens up it's Gaza borders now to thwart Israel's unjust blockade of the place.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

The people aren't 'anti-jew' but anti-zionist. And rightly so, because zionism is anti-humanity and a fascist discriminatory political ideology based on fairytales.
^ How to convince people you're not making a real argument in two sentences.

yoddle

is cool
HSC

Under what legal jurisdiction is Israel an illegal state? The only 'authority' that comes close to determining such issues is the UN, which OK'd the creation of the State of Israel in 1948.

Hope Egypt opens up it's Gaza borders now to thwart Israel's unjust blockade of the place.
In the last couple of days Hamas have made it illegal for Gaza traders to import and sell a whole range of Israeli products including furniture, some food items etc because their smuggling tunnels into Egypt weren't making as much money. Israel gave a little (it was to try and get the IC back onside after the flotilla raid) and Hamas took it away again.

ibbi00

HSC

Under what legal jurisdiction is Israel an illegal state? The only 'authority' that comes close to determining such issues is the UN, which OK'd the creation of the State of Israel in 1948.

In the last couple of days Hamas have made it illegal for Gaza traders to import and sell a whole range of Israeli products including furniture, some food items etc because their smuggling tunnels into Egypt weren't making as much money. Israel gave a little (it was to try and get the IC back onside after the flotilla raid) and Hamas took it away again.
Propaganda 2.0 in action.

roff

HSC

haha what the fuck?

The people aren't 'anti-jew' but anti-zionist.
lol you absolute cuntmuscle. recent photos from egypt:

(Recent Die Welt)

(Reuters photo; source: Die Zeit)

(video still; source: MSNBC)

(AP photo; source: The Daily Beast)

(video still; source: CNN)

(Reuters Photo)

Last edited:

roff

HSC

(AP photo; source: N-TV German television)

(Imago Photo; source: Tagesspiegel)

(Keystone/AP photo; source: Tagesanzeiger)

not one israeli flag in sight, only jew stars.

here's a look at tunisia too:
[youtube]hXr9Crc_RLc[/youtube]

"Khaybar Khaybar ya yahud, Jaish Muhammad saya'ud,"
"Jews, remember Khyabar, the army of Mohammed is returning."

political ideology based on fairytales.
(zionist Jews and all their nonsense about being chosen people and what not)
zionism doesn't exist anymore. it ended in 1948. it was also a modern secular nationalist movement. the man who started it (herzl) didn't know anything about the religion and didn't give two fucks to learn about it, and as I recall he didn't even want jerusalem to be the real capital of the country, and the first prime minister didn't visit Jerusalem (the "holy" city) for i think 3~ years after becoming prime minister. zionism wasn't religious because the people leading it were ~sophisticated europeans~ who knew religion is fucking retarded. you're the one saying it was a religious movement.

Last edited:

nomoar

HSC
N/A

The israeli flag is basically a star of david you fucking sped. Mubarak bent over backwards for Israel during his thirty years of power and some of these protesters are obvs making a statement.

You made a new account to answer my posts? lul

lol, because the UN - league of nations substitute and American creation established to portray a facade of peace and liberty and justice in order to perpertuate its imperialist agenda and own economic and military interests in other nations - is sooo valid. Because the 'transaction' that took place is sooo valid.

"zionism doesn't exist anymore."

lol

lol

lol

lol

It just somehow disappeared eh? It's a movement that is still well and truly alive. lol omg.

You're right about some of zionism's non-association with religion but there are justifications and notions that are also rooted in the idea that jews are teh chosen people and god loves them ~lots and lots~
...this explains all the brainwashed batshit orthodox Jews who are ecstatic about this so called return to a land they have no connection to, and continually harass and drive Palestinians off their land hissing 'DISS IS OUR LAND, GOD SAID IT WOZ OURS'. but put simply, there is religious zionism and there is secular zionism. all variations of zionism are shit and fascist either way.

anyway gg, enough of internet zionists regurgitating zio lies. the ~~truth will set you free~~, no joke.

ibbi00

HSC

"Khaybar Khaybar ya yahud, Jaish Muhammad saya'ud,"
"Jews, remember Khyabar, the army of Mohammed is returning."
LOL, you're just iterating this false translation from the video info.

A) It's 'Khaabeer'.
B) It translates into 'experienced' or 'familiar'.
C) You fail because you and the video poster think this chant which goes along the lines of: "Familiar, familiar we are [of your trickery, propaganda, etc.], O' Jews... The army of Muhammad will return" represents some outrageous blasphemy of sorts. Get a grip.

Last edited:

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

LOL, you're just iterating this false translation from the video info.

A) It's 'Khaabeer'.
B) It translates into 'experienced' or 'familiar'.
C) You fail because you and the video poster think this chant which goes along the lines of: "Familiar, familiar we are [of your trickery, propaganda, etc.], O' Jews... The army of Muhammad will return" represents some outrageous blasphemy of sorts. Get a grip.
Jews

y/n?

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

SEE THIS THIS IS A VALID COMMENT

"ISRAEL IS AN ILLEGAL STATE"

is not

fucking dumbfuck anti-semitic cunts can't see the difference.

nomoar

HSC
N/A

cool story

roff

HSC

The israeli flag is basically a star of david you fucking sped. Mubarak bent over backwards for Israel during his thirty years of power and some of these protesters are obvs making a statement.
WhY dIdNt DeY DrAw Da LiNeS??/?

It just somehow disappeared eh?
i didn't say it "somehow" disappeared? it's pretty obvious how it disappeared. it's goal was the creation of a jewish national home/state. goal achieved. movement dead. anything following is Israeli politics.

You're right about some of zionism's non-association with religion but there are justifications and notions that are also rooted in the idea that jews are teh chosen people and god loves them ~lots and lots~
"some"? lol.. the religious jews were actively anti-zionist. the secular jews realized anti-semitism wasn't really dying down after the wave of emancipation after the french revolution and thought a home was needed. that was it. it's funny how people try to make out as if the idea of being a chosen people is strictly limited to religious jews though, even though every person of every religion thinks the exact same thing about themselves, and that they and their co-religionists have the right religion and are the only ones going to heaven. i don't even think judaism has a heaven/hell.

...this explains all the brainwashed batshit orthodox Jews who are ecstatic about this so called return to a land they have no connection to, and continually harass and drive Palestinians off their land hissing 'DISS IS OUR LAND, GOD SAID IT WOZ OURS'. but put simply, there is religious zionism and there is secular zionism. all variations of zionism are shit and fascist either way.
secular zionism = immigration and buying land pretty much.
a state created on religious zionism would be similar to Saudi Arabia or Iran and something you could call fascist if you want. but just to add, i don't much give a shit about when i hear about Israeli settlers getting killed in the WB, at least the ones who have agreed to put themselves in a danger zone where they know some other people want to create a state.

fucking dumbfuck anti-semitic cunts can't see the difference.
bro jews should not have been allowed to immigrate to some shitty piece of land in da heart of arab islam, and especially not buy private land! buying land iz imperialism n colonialjizzm.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

From what you said it looks like Israel created a fucking artificial monopoly, which is fucking atrociois. What Hamas did was also wrong, denying their people resources. But isn't Hamas supposed to be a terrorist organisation and Israel a "civilised" state?

As I said before hopefully Egypt opens up it's borders now so the people of the Gaza strip don't have to rely on the hand that isolates them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)