Egyptian Revolution (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
I agree

Until WW2 Israel was part of the Turkish Empire. Palistine has never been a country.

I think Israil has tried to be inclusive of the Arab population, but constant terrorist attacks do make that hard.
While I'm not disagreeing, this is a massive over simplification.

twistedrebel

HSC
And giving away 1 billion USD to Israel on an annual basis in the name of international aid does this how exactly?
that aint a large amount. We give half a billion to indonesia for schools. Remember at one point thats how much the US was spending in Iraq PER DAY.

Last edited:

ibbi00

HSC
that aint a large amount. We have half a billion to indonesia for schools. Remember at one point thats how much the US was spending in Iraq PER DAY.
That was a mere guess. Here's actual reported values. What is hidden is probably of a far greater value.

Also, notice how the larger portion of this aid is tied up in the name of military grants, especially of late.

Last I checked Israel was considered a developed country and Indonesia a developing one.

Last edited:

twistedrebel

HSC
is that $101 billion or are my eyes deceiving me (still early morning)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
... thanks for that irrelevant article from the newspaper that described the IDF operation in Jenin 2002, where around 50 Palestinians were killed, mostly militants as the same as 9/11, where over 2000 civilians were killed by planes that arrived, unannounced, into the World Trade Center.

From what you said it looks like Israel created a fucking artificial monopoly, which is fucking atrociois. What Hamas did was also wrong, denying their people resources. But isn't Hamas supposed to be a terrorist organisation and Israel a "civilised" state?

As I said before hopefully Egypt opens up it's borders now so the people of the Gaza strip don't have to rely on the hand that isolates them.
I wasn't saying that I agree with the Gaza blockade, the opposite, but I am saying that Palestinians in Gaza are really between a rock and a hard place, being subjugated on one hand by the IDF and on the other by Hamas.

hamas is not a terrorist organization

it's a legitimate party that represents the interests of its constituents
I don't know if you're trolling, but...

Hamas was responsible for 39.9 per cent (the most of all organisations) of suicide bombings against Israel between 2000 and 2005, like this grand daddy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphinarium_discotheque_suicide_bombing

My care factor for israel is 0. Its breeding fucking crazy patriots.
It all would have been easier if America had taken on board the jews when the UN were looking for where they could place the displaced jews. They could have had a Jewish American state or something like Chicago with all the bloody Italians and their little Italy.

There were plenty of wealthy Jews in positions of power in the USA and theres still plenty of them even in the cabinet.

Why don't we brainwash all the Israelis so they aren't so fucking extreme and send them to the USA? We could execute all the psychotic right wing politicans. Better yet, we could take Jerusalem apart piece by piece and put it back together in America.

ugh American missed the fucking boat.
You are a twit.
Do you think that they entire population of Israel spend their days driving around Ramallah bashing Palestinians over the head with Torahs? Israel is a country of political extremes, with a sizeable radical left who can be as vehemently pro-Palestinian as their neighbours in the WB and Gaza, as demonstrated in regular demos against the security barrier and on the streets of Tel Aviv and J-Slam. A large swathe of mainstream Israeli political opinion is pro-peace and moderate, who strongly desire peace for the sake of both Palestinians and Israel. Yes the settlers are losers and yes there is of course a hell of a lot of right wing sentiment in that country but i don't see how that justifies the wholesale genocide of the people of Israel. If we wiped out every country that bred "fucking crazy patriots" there wouldn't be many people left.

Your theory of the States taking all the Jews blissfully ignores core tenement of Judaism and history, in which Jews believe that the land of Israel was given to them by God, and permeates Judaism. Go find a moral compass and spend a few days in the library and come back when you can make statements based on something other than your grossly uninformed and ethically bankrupt opinions.

goodoo and roff, Join Date: Feb 2011...

Draw your own conclusions.
Because it is impossible for people to have convergent opinions with the state of Israel unless they are under the employ of the government.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Your theory of the States taking all the Jews blissfully ignores core tenement of Judaism and history, in which Jews believe that the land of Israel was given to them by God, and permeates Judaism. Go find a moral compass and spend a few days in the library and come back when you can make statements based on something other than your grossly uninformed and ethically bankrupt opinions.
....like a 4000 year old book!

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
uh the israeli army are pretty extreme and Israelis have conscription.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
should never have plonked the jews in the mid east

take over madagascar, liquidate the natives and move them there like goebbels wanted

ibbi00

HSC
Because it is impossible for people to have convergent opinions with the state of Israel unless they are under the employ of the government or happen to be Jewish/Israelis themselves.
Fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)