English Extension I Exam- Will They Chuck a Shifty? (1 Viewer)

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Will the markers try to prove their intellectual superiority over us as measly Year 12 students by making up some wacko question? The trial didn't hint of it, though they may be leading us into a false sense of security?

*Awaits fellow conspirators for a reply*

smelnizzle

HSC
Uni Grad
LMAO!

-thinks back to the thread that was titled "09, the most paranoid year"-

i honestly dont think so though. i mean it is the first time they tested romanticism .. (i dont know if there are new topics in other modules) but yah! unlikely! (i hope)

Last edited:

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Yeah, i'm doing crime writing and that just started this year. Though last year it was crime fiction so not a HUGE change.

Argh, it better be as straight forward as Advanced.

verdades

HSC
After the Bomb's new too, but it's replacing Postmodernism.

I'd say they will, simply because they've done something quirky in every exam I've had so far - English modules had some funny words in some questions which made you think, at least.

ozgirl123

HSC
Given the rest of the hsc... probably.

So far most of the exams have just been a little off - but unless it's crazy I think we should be right.

I mean, I don't know about anyone else but my notes are ready to be applied to most questions - there hasn't exactly been a trend if you look at the last couple of years...

absorber

HSC
Given how easy the other english exams were, yes, yes they will.

sunsettah

HSC
Yeah i am stuffed, doing crime fiction... got 50% in my trial, and doubt i will even get that tomorrow. Anyone else not bothering to try and sleep yet? I wanna feel better about my lack of...

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
LMAO!

-thinks back to the thread that was titled "09, the most paranoid year"-

i honestly dont think so though. i mean it is the first time they tested romanticism .. (i dont know if there are new topics in other modules) but yah! unlikely! (i hope)
represent, yo.

ajaxandacme

HSC
After the Bomb's new too, but it's replacing Postmodernism.

I'd say they will, simply because they've done something quirky in every exam I've had so far - English modules had some funny words in some questions which made you think, at least.
Textual Dynamics replaced Postmodernism.
Fun Fun Fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)