enrolment appointment for sem 2. sem 2 class times (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Hmmm they must have changed it around this semester. It said it's partly short answer in the course outline, and there's like 15% tutorial participation or something like that plus 5% attendance. As soon as I saw that I dropped it. Fuck losing 15 marks because some aspie has to sit in the front row and yell out the answer to every single question the tutor asks (including rhetorical ones).
With an attitude like that you will be lucky to graduate from any degree. Be proactive in answering a question if the tutor asks one.

HSC
Uni Grad
With an attitude like that you will be lucky to graduate from any degree. Be proactive in answering a question if the tutor asks one.
It's good because you may be able to get more referees because the tutor may consider you hardworking, active and all of those other good qualities, even if you get the answer wrong (just don't get it consistently wrong though) (Y).

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
Participation marks have good intentions (learn communication and group skills), people often just abuse it especially in qualitative subjects where theres "no correct answer".

Instead of the tutor teaching/helping with content, its pretty much the few outspoken students who end up "teaching" the class. I've had tutorials where pretty much 1-2 students run the class with tutors in the background.

acemusic415

HSC
Definitely 3 days off. Don't see why you would opt into a 2 days off over a 3 days off; if it's that 9-6 day, then please spare a thought for the engineering students who have something like that for most of the week.
Oh okay then. My sympathies definitely go out to engineering students. I never say my timetable sucks around engineering students for obvious reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)