Exam predictions (1 Viewer)

KateSinead

HSC
Does anyone have an predictions for the Industrial Technology extended response?
My teacher said there is a trend towards choosing issues that are current in the industry at the time they are writing the paper, but I can't think that far back about what as happening then :/

HSC
Legal Studies, i predict, is going to be quite easy this year due to the fact our year is the first year sitting for the new syllabus. The new syllabus is apparently easier than the old one so...hard to predict what will be in the test, but I'm betting the 15-mark response for Crime will be on young offenders.

2011_

HSC
Legal Studies, i predict, is going to be quite easy this year due to the fact our year is the first year sitting for the new syllabus. The new syllabus is apparently easier than the old one so...hard to predict what will be in the test, but I'm betting the 15-mark response for Crime will be on young offenders.
There are new parts in the Ag syllabus too but I bet they won't make it easy for us :)

Rabiies

HSC
Legal studies might be a tad bit easier because of the newly introduced syllabus. I guess they'll need to test their new syllabus so (hopefully :D ) they'll take it easy upon us.
15 mark response might be upon young offenders or international crime.
human rights section might include contemporary issues.
any other predictions for LS people?

HSC
Legal studies might be a tad bit easier because of the newly introduced syllabus. I guess they'll need to test their new syllabus so (hopefully :D ) they'll take it easy upon us.
Agreed. I bet the options will be focused on either law reform, or effectiveness of the law for whichever option you are doing

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
The 15 marker won't be on international crime it's not a large enough component. It will most likely be young offenders or possibly trial, sentencing and punishment or investigation process.

Joy_2575

HSC
N/A
I think they will have a 7 and 6 marker opposed to the 8 marker they had last year and I think one will be on ethanol or polymers and the other will be on ozone.
+ 1

looks like the chances for a titration question is quite low as well.
there also seems a trend to be continuously testing students on heat of combustion --> so that might be likely this year as well.
looks like there might be a question of Esters as well --> haven't had one in a while
Also the haber process looks possible

asroma15

HSC
N/A
biology predictions?

i was just curious haha

what are your predictions this year?

more statistical stuff where we write about lung caner or graphs and prac investigations etc.. or more focus on maintaining a balance and blueprint of life? (obviously pracs will still be there and graphs)

last years paper has alot to do with statistical bullshit and incidence of disease not really fun....

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
There is already an exam prediction thread and a biology prediction thread and they both have predictions for the bio exams.
This will be the 4th thread I post bio predictions in (exam predictions, bio exam predictions, communication predictions and this). So, I'm not going to.
Please go to one of the other threads.

Alkanes

HSC
Re: biology predictions?

You don't even do Bio lol....

Wentworth

HSC
Not a prediction, just what I'm hoping for: circle geometry/induction in question 8!! And conics in the first five questions (fuck I hate the long algebra in conics).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)