Exam predictions (2 Viewers)

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
SoR2 = Religion and non-religion short answer will be on social transformation.
Religion and peace will be ONE only, and will be WORLD PEACE

SoR1 + SoR2 = Extended response will aim at TWO sections of the religions, not a general question, where all three can be written about.
Section II - they will ask a general question about all three for the 9 marker.
Post-1945 = Specific stats in MC + Short answer will be on Aboriginal stuff.
Hahah, completely wrong in everything! Although a paper with those would of been alot nicer.

illishaA

HSC
N/A
most likely globalisation of an economy other than Australia and i have a feeling extended response may be either micro reform or something related to exchange rates (since the $AU was quite high during march/april)
what makes you think theirs a chance of it being on globalisation of another economy since they asked that question in 2009 hsc ?

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A
of greater importance is the 4u paper on monday (!)

my prediction, q1 - integration, q2 - complex numbers

can't predict the rest - but mechanics, volumes, graphs, polynomials and harder 3u will be in the exam
Nice prediction on the first 2. Must have been difficult to realize that Question 1 and 2 are always that. Also it is hardly a prediction when you just name the topics in the syllabus bar 1 or 2.
Finally, nice guess with the inclusion of graphs cause there were heaps of them

SXCBEAST

HSC
what makes you think theirs a chance of it being on globalisation of another economy since they asked that question in 2009 hsc ?
from what I've heard they like to do it once every 2 or 3 years and there wasnt one last year, i think exchange rates and labour market as well.

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A
from what I've heard they like to do it once every 2 or 3 years and there wasnt one last year, i think exchange rates and labour market as well.
I reckon a big fuck off case study question

forthehsc

HSC

if its not the essay then its definitely in the short answer, either way im pretty sure it'll be in there

forthehsc

HSC
also for the essay i have a feeling they make ask something in relation to Australia's economic performance/achievement of objectives during recent events or our place in the world economy. basically a question where we have to draw on alot of the recent events and analyse/discuss their effects (i.e. rising TOT, recovery after the GFC, situation in Europe, rising dollar etc etc)

rawrence

HSC
Stimulus Questions: Case Study OR could be on Australia/Macro and Micro Policies
Non-Stimulus Qs: Exchange Rate/Unemployment

mayy

HSC
Any predictions or thoughts for PDHPE exam on monday???

HSC
N/A
Band6bandit you fiend, i am of the school of thought that suggests foreign / racial policy for Germany and maybe causes of war / american intervention for conflict in Europe? thoughts?

kev-is-red

HSC
N/A
Modern History prediction for Germany and Conflict in Europe???
Lack of opposition to the Nazi regime, collapse of the Weimar Republic, Nazi foreign policy.

Any chance they will ask totalitarianism? We didn't even learn it.

juliastegner

HSC
I thought the best way to study for germany would be to memorize the success/failures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)