Excited about starting uni.? (1 Viewer)

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Excited about starting uni in a week or two? I mean going to tutorials and lectures and stuff and joing clubs, meeting new people and no longer wearing school-uniforms.

Yes, I've been out of school for a while now and I'm starting to feel like an alien now.

I'm VERY excited about starting uni.

ane_st

HSC
I am a excited in some ways, but then the whole travelling for over an hr twice a day four times a wk pisses me off :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah this time last year i was very excited
then 4 weeks into the uni semester, i realised how un-exciting it might be :(

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Definitely excited. University is gonna be such an awesome change from high school.

pottsy44

HSC
Tulipa said:
I'm looking forward to going back to uni cause it means I don't have to work so much.
haha same, and best thing is i get paid to goto uni.

SweetSeasons

HSC
I love my uni course.. un fortunately I have to pay to go to uni. but it's well worth it.. yay for awesome uni courses..

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
ane_st said:
I am a excited in some ways, but then the whole travelling for over an hr twice a day four times a wk pisses me off :D
lol same it'll be good to get into the routine again and the whole no school uniform etc but the travelling will suck...cant wait till i move onto campus or around the area

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
Yeah, Im looking forward to going to uni and Im glad that school is over for me. Good thing about uni is that I dont have to wear uniform, dont have to get told what to do by teachers and no more sausage fest after being in a boys school for the previous 6 years.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Dimsimmer said:
Yeah, Im looking forward to going to uni and Im glad that school is over for me. Good thing about uni is that I dont have to wear uniform, dont have to get told what to do by teachers and no more sausage fest after being in a boys school for the previous 6 years.
*wishes her uni was a sausage fest*

SweetSeasons

HSC
haha shit yeah.. I go to ACU.. there is like 3 chicks to every guy, maybe not so much in my major.. but yeah.. haha

SweetSeasons

HSC
haha, well I haven't heard any complaints spesh due to the very good looking ppl that attend the strathfield campus..

I tell u what.. those sports science boys that walk past between lectures are pretty spunky.. I knew i picked the wrong course :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)