Excited about starting uni.? (1 Viewer)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
it would seem that the general concensus is that everyone is excieted to start or just wants to get back whether it be coz of boredom or to check out the guys in sports science in sweetseasons case

SweetSeasons

HSC
hehe, they are sooooo sexy :p

Just I dunno.. if you get to uni and find it a bit of a let down, like the ppl are gay or the works not what you expected.. don't be I dunno too depressed about it cause it happens to every one, just stick it out for 6 months n try transfer to something different the next year if you "have to go to uni".

yeah if you don't find all these amazing n wonderful people don't be too upset about it...

groovejet

HSC
N/A
I know it is all new to starting university students but if there is nothing on a certain day, that means you don't have class - break from the school days lol

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
I was excited but now that i have a few days left I am feeling nervous........have to get back to study routine :(

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
I was excited but now that i have a few days left I am feeling nervous........have to get back to study routine :(
yeah thats gonna be my biggest problem...and considering i didnt have a real study routine during school its gonna be all new lol

Chris.

HSC
not anymore. travelling an hour and 15 mins to unsw sucks.

sladehk

le random
HSC
crap.. i have not held a book or pen in my hand.. since forever!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
omg i'm so ready for uni to start. come on, hurry up :p lol. i just want to get back into learning things again, some mental stimulation...i swear my iq has dropped since high school ended, haha. you know you've cracked when you find yourself wanting to write an essay suddenly in the middle of the night :| :| (yeah i thought it was creepy too).

so yeh. very excited :D

Chris.

HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
omg i'm so ready for uni to start. come on, hurry up :p lol. i just want to get back into learning things again, some mental stimulation...i swear my iq has dropped since high school ended, haha. you know you've cracked when you find yourself wanting to write an essay suddenly in the middle of the night :| :| (yeah i thought it was creepy too).

so yeh. very excited :D
i was struggling to write my adress at o-day to get my id card

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Nobody Listened said:
I can't write anymore =[
Same. I had to write a note to my parents a couple of days ago and it was pretty much illegible.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
well i was looking forward to going back until my teachers put the lecture notes up online and i had a bit of a browse through em....shocking 3rd year content, looks horrible. lol anyways can't wait to finish it! enjoy 1rst year while u can guys ^^

lala2

Banned
HSC
Um yeah--my timetable has been released, which doesn't seem too bad. And I'm actually gonna start having a social life this year, woopee doo dah! Planning to join either badminton or tennis with a friend, go to uni choir, and join Buddhist society! (one of my friends, I just found out, was Secretary of the Buddhist society, so that's highly exciting.

And LottoX--typical med student excitement :rolleyes: Have you received your clinical placements yet?

Chris.

HSC
lala2 said:
Um yeah--my timetable has been released, which doesn't seem too bad. And I'm actually gonna start having a social life this year, woopee doo dah! Planning to join either badminton or tennis with a friend, go to uni choir, and join Buddhist society! (one of my friends, I just found out, was Secretary of the Buddhist society, so that's highly exciting.

And LottoX--typical med student excitement :rolleyes: Have you received your clinical placements yet?
are u even a buddhist?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yes I am. Just a born Buddhist, looking to find out a little more.

Libbster

HSC
university is overrated. i want to stay at home forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)