Excited about starting uni.? (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
3 things to keep in mind (and which were reinforced in today's O-Week, yayness!)

- free is good --> bought home the entire candy store plus a thousand offers and voucher books and what not.
- be prepared to chat to the most random people, proceed to store their names and phone nos on your mobile, and, while procrastinating during stuvac and exam period, be amazed at how many contacts you've made
- be amazed at how many names and faces you'll remember, and be amazed at how many names and faces you'll forget --> times like these, just be like, "oh yeah! I remember you! (even if you don't) I'm xxxx....and you're....(they state name)--oh yeah! That's right!"

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
lala2 said:
3 things to keep in mind (and which were reinforced in today's O-Week, yayness!)

- free is good --> bought home the entire candy store plus a thousand offers and voucher books and what not.
- be prepared to chat to the most random people, proceed to store their names and phone nos on your mobile, and, while procrastinating during stuvac and exam period, be amazed at how many contacts you've made
- be amazed at how many names and faces you'll remember, and be amazed at how many names and faces you'll forget --> times like these, just be like, "oh yeah! I remember you! (even if you don't) I'm xxxx....and you're....(they state name)--oh yeah! That's right!"
Yeh I agree with you there.

I only joined the Commerce Society (which says something about what I study) and paid for my Co-op membership and my access card and I got a trillion freebies.
Pens, notepads, highlighters, lollies, food vouchers, club vouchers........

FREE Is GOOD. Yeh it looks like I'll have to join every club just to get the freebies....and then I'll forget about them forever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)