Excited about starting uni.? (1 Viewer)

JID

HSC
heheh yeah i finalised my time table today (just swapping tutes around) and it seems pritty full on- like thursday ive got a 14hr day inc driving time there and back- but uni should be fun

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
JID said:
heheh yeah i finalised my time table today (just swapping tutes around) and it seems pritty full on- like thursday ive got a 14hr day inc driving time there and back- but uni should be fun
I wish I was dead.

SweetSeasons

HSC
JID said:

I can beat that 2 days where I'm up at 5 am and home at 8pm... then a day where I'm up at 6 and home at 11pm... due to going straight to work from prac teaching..

But hey, I can't complain I only have to go 4 days a week now :D

ALLLICE

HSC
Oh man... the earliest i have to get up is 9.30 am :D :D and that's only on Firdays..the other days i can sleep later and i get Tuesday off...oh yeah :D

Go on, hate me

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
ALLLICE said:
Oh man... the earliest i have to get up is 9.30 am :D :D and that's only on Firdays..the other days i can sleep later and i get Tuesday off...oh yeah :D

Go on, hate me
OK. I hate hate hate you.

But then again, I have two days off and I can get up at 7.30 on Mondays, so I suppose I can cope with two 6.30 starts.

jamiedumas

HSC
ALLLICE said:

Go on, hate me
mohahahahaha 9-5 on mondays 9-1 on tuesdays 11-4 on thurs including breaks

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
ALLLICE said:

Go on, hate me
:eek:

yeah, i hate u too. lol. i managed to get rid of my yucky 9am class that i would have had to get up at 6am for (ew) but even so, i still have to get up at like 7 to make my 10am classes.

long travel times ftl :( and i dunno when the hell i'm gonna find time to work.

i'm still excited though :)

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
I'm not really excited about uni. I feel like they have failed in evoking my desire to learn and get into discovering new things. It feels too structured, too much like a curriculum where i will have to tick off the boxes to get a piece of paper stating that i know something.
Im really hoping my lecturers hone into my interest of the subjects, instead of just dictating information and giving out assignments.

ALLLICE

HSC
Triangulum said:
OK. I hate hate hate you.

But then again, I have two days off and I can get up at 7.30 on Mondays, so I suppose I can cope with two 6.30 starts.
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
yeah, i hate u too. lol. i managed to get rid of my yucky 9am class that i would have had to get up at 6am for (ew) but even so, i still have to get up at like 7 to make my 10am classes.
*feels the hate*

LoL

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ALLLICE said:
*feels the hate*

LoL
3pm starts for monday and tuesday, wednesday I get to sit and make websites and music in labs all day, and thursday friday i get off :p

2nd sem, I only have monday 2pm start and a 3 hour wednesday session :p

Feel the love :p

Chris.

HSC
AsyLum said:
3pm starts for monday and tuesday, wednesday I get to sit and make websites and music in labs all day, and thursday friday i get off :p

gotta love 3 days a week :D

ALLLICE

HSC
AsyLum said:

hmm a bit jealous...but i have to forgive you since you're the first not to hate me about my lazy uni hours... and i am desperately in need of some kind of structure/ reason to get up in the am...

And for those of you who whinge: "but i have to get up at the crack of dawn, travel for an hour then stay at uni til late.. then travel another hour home..."

....all i have to say is: bahahaah....suckers :rofl:

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
lol thats not nice...im one of those suckers....need to get up at 6 or earlier get the bus at 7 get to the uni at 8 start most classes at 930 then wait till530 bus to get home...except tues when im there to 730 then decide how to get home...cant wait to move closer!

ALLLICE

HSC
dion7789 said:
lol thats not nice...im one of those suckers....need to get up at 6 or earlier get the bus at 7 get to the uni at 8 start most classes at 930 then wait till530 bus to get home...except tues when im there to 730 then decide how to get home...cant wait to move closer!
ohh i shouldn't be so cruel...it's just luck that my uni of choice is really close to where i live and that my timetable is so awesome :D

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
ALLLICE said:
ohh i shouldn't be so cruel...it's just luck that my uni of choice is really close to where i live and that my timetable is so awesome :D
what do we care? be as cruel as u want lol...once i get a car mine wont be as bad...but until then i shall live with it coz i chose this uni instead of one thats 10 minutes away lol...but it sucks coz im doing science so i get a lot of contact hours for lectures/tutes/pracs...if i didnt do science i may only have been there 3 days maybe

T

Testpilot

ALLLICE said:

Go on, hate me
What do I care. You're probably doing an Arts degree; and remember Centrelink doesn't care where you get your Arts degree from.

ALLLICE

HSC
dion7789 said:
what do we care? be as cruel as u want lol...once i get a car mine wont be as bad...but until then i shall live with it coz i chose this uni instead of one thats 10 minutes away lol...but it sucks coz im doing science so i get a lot of contact hours for lectures/tutes/pracs...if i didnt do science i may only have been there 3 days maybe
:eek: Is this permission to pay out whiney bitches with crazy hours?

heyyy wait....i don't need your permission :cool:

ALLLICE

HSC
Testpilot said:
What do I care. You're probably doing an Arts degree; and remember Centrelink doesn't care where you get your Arts degree from.
oh SNAP...and no I'm not doing arts

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
ALLLICE said:
:eek: Is this permission to pay out whiney bitches with crazy hours?

heyyy wait....i don't need your permission :cool:
no you dont but u have it anyway...im not whiney as such i chose my own hours i chose to have thursdays off as a result have longer days...i dont care will be fun and this is only one semester anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)