risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Your pretty screwed.
Just deny deny dent until you die.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Time to grow up little boy, or you will just end up being a hardcore dropout and will be lucky to even make it to you-knee.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Go to a public school! We has no problem witchu!

Don't forget to come back and tell us what happened because if you don't, I may not be able to sleep at night.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Well judging from this thread, words don't really seem to have a way with you. So how about you use that to your advantage and plead insanity. Or at least mentally deficient.

Muz4PM

HSC
I have a question, will the illegible posts in this thread be translated into English so as we may render assistance to this person? I am willing to give my opinion, but it is difficult when I am reading something tantamount to gibberish.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Muz4PM said:
I have a question, will the illegible posts in this thread be translated into English so as we may render assistance to this person? I am willing to give my opinion, but it is difficult when I am reading something tantamount to gibberish.
Ta dah:

-fei0x3 said:
im in yr 9 who attended a private sku and i was suspended last yr and im seein the principal 2mro coz i committed "2nd offence" last week my friend and i also my ("disappointed") parents think we r goin to be expelled... coz my principal last time said if u do this shit again ull be kicked out..will i still b able to attend another private sku or public sku if i am expelled? and will it affect me goin to uni..... ??
I'm in year 9 and attend a private school. I was suspended last year and I'm seeing the principal tomorrow because I committed a second offence last week. My friend and I as well as my "disappointed" parents think we are going to be expelled because my principal said last time that if we did this again, we'd be kicked out.

Will I still be able to attend another private school or public school if I am expelled and will it affect my entry into uni?

-fei0x3 said:
wtf,,
gee thanks to the ppl who actuali helped,,
dont give me no shit fucken private skus r rough.. all the 2nd offence was wagin last period (the first was more srs..), plz dun tell me uve neva dun dat before, y wud i give a fuk about spellin on the internet anyway, thanks anyway to like the 2/10 ppl who actuali answered my quest
What the fuck?

Thanks to the people who actually helped.

Please don't give me shit. Private schools are rough. Also, the second offence was merely skipping last period (the first offence was more serious). ALso, please don't tell me you've never skipped last period before.

Why would I give a fuck about spelling on the internet anyway?

Thanks to those who actually answered my question.

-fei0x3 said:
im not sure private sku's r different
theyre not dat mercyful..
I'm sure private school's are different. They are not that merciful.

-fei0x3 said:
smokin "whacky tabaccy" means i should already be expelled... no its actually nothin like dat in fact,
Smoking marijuana means I should already be expelled. It's actually nothing like that.

Wow. That was surprisingly easy. I've become very good at translating.

HSC
-fei0x3 said:
learn to read, im a female
im sorry, they must be assuming under societys impression that girls are marginally literate.

at least learn to spell phonetically for gods sake.

literacy is a good skill. it is especially good for not getting abused in a educational forum, when you are complaining about being a stuckup(educated guess) little rebel, and not getting away with it.

good luck finding a private school that will put up with an illiterate troublemaker. you have a chance if youre gifted, because they want to be able to boast.

Freshmex

Stapler Donator.
HSC
Yup. I just posted, then I saw your signature and I was like, "AWESOME!"

Then I checked today's XKCD and lawled, now I want MOAR.

Muz4PM

HSC
Ok, now I can assist you with your predicament.

I don’t know what you did to warrant another suspension, and it is your business if you wish to share it, but it appears that you maybe on thin ice by the way you are talking. If the principal does not/ did not expel you then I suggest that you reform the ways in which you behave, or you may very well find yourself out of the school.

If worst does come to worst, then I am sure that your local public school would take you in. I suggest that you reform your ways there if you are allowed in so as you do not find yourself in this position again. You will probably be monitored by staff as to your behaviour, and given the circumstances in which you were expelled; it may not take a lot to have you removed.

I am not entirely sure how it would affect university entry, as I think that is done firstly on numbers and UAI’s etc. However, if it was to filter though to an prospective employer, then it may not look good.
<O:p
I know of people who wag, have wagged and I am not one of them.
<O:p</O:p<O:p
I am sure that private schools are not a cake walk, I have never been one, so I would not know, but I guess like anything in life there are challenges.

<O:pI am not sure of that assisted you in any way, I hope it did. However, good luck. Also, in future, please use relatively correct spelling, grammer and punctuation, it makes it easier to comprehend.

-fei0x3

HSC
N/A
DownInFlames said:
Look daddy I made an intelligent remark! :rolleyes:

p.s. I hope you don't get expelled, because that would majorly suck. But if you do get 'asked to leave,' you can most likely transfer to a public school. Your parents are right to be mad at you though since they fork out the cash to send you there.
i didn't get expelled (as i found out today) but i would much prefer a public school to a private school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)