failing UNSW competitions (1 Viewer)

Alkanes

HSC
lol stressing out too much dude.. the competition is just basically to test what YOU know, u cannot study for it

undalay

HSC
Part of getting 99.95 is knowing what to study and what not to study, what to worry about and what not to worry about. I hate to be so blunt, but chances are, if you're worrying about not doing well in these competitions, you're not going to get 99.95.

This.

jassono

HSC
just jumanji those stupid competitions

what's jumanji? you ask

fill out the answers as fast as you can and yell out jumaji when youve finished
no fuss, no muss

Unless you have to pay for the competitions. Then don't do that

OOH even better idea, in year 12 my group of friends tried to get away with writing some sick macabre shit in the writing competition. Do it tastefully and you'll get away with anything.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Unless you have to pay for the competitions. Then don't do that
Ya know - we had to pay for them in our school fees, I think. :p

OOH even better idea, in year 12 my group of friends tried to get away with writing some sick macabre shit in the writing competition. Do it tastefully and you'll get away with anything.
Dowdell/Tromp/English Staff read through the writing just to make sure nothing um....'deviant'...gets through. I was waiting outside Dowdell's for him to sign a late note, and he was yelling at some Yr 9 kid for writing some crap in the Writing comp. Was pretty funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)