Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

rozymisty

HSC
haha hook, line and sinker, you're too easy.

you could have had your Ls roughyl 10yrs ago if you did your HSC in 01.

you are old lol you're like 27
I am not 27....im 25 thank you...up here in QLD we are 17 when we finish yr 12.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
ah no i couldnt have gotten my l's 10 years ago you dick! And Im not old. Im just more responsible than you idiots who think you are invincible behind the wheel....thanks to you lot my premiums are up coz im still apparently in the high risk of crashing etc coz you young pple dont care. You lot cant talk about spelling when you're grammar and punctuation etc are off...who cares about spelling on this forum huh....

HAHAHAHA us idiots? Fuck my insurance would be costing me around 2500 because of my postcode and its usually the older fucktards who cause it Premiums to go up depending on postcodes.

Good thing my mother lives in the middle of the bush, shaved like..200 off annual costs, then again im just going for third party insurance now.

Wish4WINGS

HSC
I've got like 63 night hours and 40 day hours get my p's in august.. havn't faked any yet havnt needed to i just drive everytime i get into a car.

Driving instructors are so dumb, my mate went for a manual license stalled like 4 times on flat surface not even hill starts, then my other mate fails twice due to leaving his hand down on the gear stick whilst changing down the gears. Like fair enough if he was turning a corner.

Must just depend what mood they are in and who it is.

I've never heard of anyone getting in troube for faking hours

slip00knot

HSC
i have legit done like 110 hours. its a pain in the arse. you basically know everything there is to know at fifty.:mad1:

Drone23

HSC
look, first off, you want to do at least 30-50hours just so you're able to pass your test, because believe it or not - it is tough

in regards to faking it, just put in a few each hours here and there throughout the year - therefore they won't tell.

Just make it look realistic..
and yes they don't count any hours over 2hours. One of my friends dad's is head of the RTA and has told me.

The only thing is, his son has to do the legit hours lol his dad calculates to the minute how long he drives. LOL

but yes, it's not smart to whack all your hours down in one go. Over time my friend, over time

TheSaviour

HSC
faking your hours is okay if you can drive but if you cant drive then you probably wanna do some extra lol .

someone should really post a guide about passing your P's like pointers and stuff cause i havent searched for it yet and not sure if there is one already =]

JB10

HSC
99 hours!!
I've had my L's for a year now.. Not long left.

(Me and my mum drove from Sydney to Brisbane and back almost a year ago, I drove half way but we lied and said I drove all the way both trips, that's probably the only entry I'm worried about.) The rest are all pretty legit.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
faking your hours is okay if you can drive but if you cant drive then you probably wanna do some extra lol .

someone should really post a guide about passing your P's like pointers and stuff cause i havent searched for it yet and not sure if there is one already =]
Dont speed
constantly check mirrors
indicate 5 secs before corner or moving off

3 point turn (less than 5 movements)
reverse park (at the angle required)
hillstart (no more than 30cm rollback)
kerbside park (no more than 30cm from kurb)

cant spin wheels (failable)

cant park on kurb (instant fail)

causeing accident, speeding, cheating etc etc etc (instant fail, immediate return by instructor)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Dont speed
constantly check mirrors
indicate 5 secs before corner or moving off

3 point turn (less than 5 movements)
reverse park (at the angle required)
hillstart (no more than 30cm rollback)
kerbside park (no more than 30cm from kurb)

cant spin wheels (failable)

cant park on kurb (instant fail)

causeing accident, speeding, cheating etc etc etc (instant fail, immediate return by instructor)
Oo thanks for that :)
dam, im still really crap at reverse parking :mad1:

spazamataz

HSC
When i did my test the woman just flicked the pages made sure the front competency bit was signed and cut the corner, then cut a triangle in my licence and was like well done!

efhat

HSC
^ pretty much same as above for me aswell

Didn't ask any questions regarding hours, just checked that there were over 50 recorded in there (got L's before the 120hrs bullshit) and thats about it.

Aren't they supposed to randomly question you about them though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)