Faking Your 120 log book hours (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Back in the day I had only 3 hrs of legit driving in my logbook.
I made it all up the day before I went in, apparantely I drove to Canberra and Adelaide.:uhoh:

Miss Code

HSC
They dont notice and dont care, I did my hours although didnt write them in the book at the right time, just wrote it in the week before but it ended up being over the 120. I had i drove from the south coast to wagga a few times which i did pretty much straight trips never asked a question just asked if it was all signed at the front and back and we went and did the test got 96% so was happy :D

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
does anyone not fake it nowadays? everybody is so lazy but im probably going to do 100 legit hours or so to get the experience.

HSC
Uni Grad
I have over 120 (legit ofc) atm but only recently got an instructor so now I need to do a few more to learn all the shit about fuckin checkin blind spot every time you indicate and looking up every side street and stuff before takin the test.

bregitta

Red is for Rad
HSC
Finally got my Ps :)

My logbook had a few mistakes, such as writing the wrong odometer with the wrong numberplate, and my mother signing a lot of dad's journeys..but it didn't matter in the end. The guy did a quick browse of my book, wrote that I'd done 140hours, and gave me an eye test.

BUT the woman doing some poor guy next to me's book was going through EVERY entry looking closely and asking questions about similar trips. I guess it just depends who you get in the end.

HSC
N/A
well i got my l's last year in april, drove for the first three days and then never drove again till febuary of this year :/ i just never drove.

but ive taken 4 lessons so far with an instructor. and so now im getting back into the feel and ease of driving and ready to just drive now. so now i got to hassle the parents to let ME drive so i can put something in my log book. and i aim to only do about 50 hours or something. stuff the rest, ill just add hours to my trips etc etc.

if im gonna get my p's by july/august then obviously i have to fake my hours.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
There's a subtle irony in the whole hours thing.

I'm willing to bet that every time they raise the minimum hours, one of the consideration points is the road toll and that the current minimum hours is insufficient and hence needs to be raised.

... but if everyone keeps faking it each time it's raised, then really, it becomes a token arbitrarily pointless number.

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Yay got Ps finally. Bit of drama on the day though lol. I forgot the log book at home so dad went back to get it thankfully we were 10m early. the guy called me up on time (shortish guy with greying hair at miranda fyi) and he was really nice about it all. We actually chatted for a bit and told me about his stepdaughter and everything! :D Turns out since they logged that I did 120 in the first test I didn't need it, but did need the car :S awkward :S:S:S:S then I did the test, saw heaps of O s and thought I'd failed. Turns out I passed at 98/106 lol :p Apparently I was quite loud when I said "What?!" Driving is pretty fun now :) AND NO FAKED LOG BOOK HOURS! All 120, 130, whatever done with annoying parents.

mikig

HSC
I got my p's about a month after my birthday ..which was about a feb of last year ...i started my hours got about 15 hours done ..got into a bit of a tiff with the rents and ended up movin out like 5 times last year. severly hurt my chances of getin my ps on time :| then one of my mates gave me her sisters logbook to forge and go for my ps ...i forge it all is well and my mother discovers what i've done ...shes now offered me 5grand for a car when i get my p's IF i do it properly and complete my hours to her standards.
im so fucking devistated! i have no idea what to do ...if i go for my p's now i wont be able to afford a car ..or drive around my sisters, but i'll be able to drive around my mates n shit ...if i wait to complete my hours i get 5 grand 4 a car .. its doing my head in :mad: i can't decide ! if i went for them now i know i'd pass, im a responsible driver and all, perhaps not the most expirienced but ive been driving around since i was like 14 ..

fml.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I'll be faking about 40 hrs I think when I actually start driving.
I don't have 120hrs of free time just hanging around.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
does anyone not fake it nowadays? everybody is so lazy but im probably going to do 100 legit hours or so to get the experience.
Although at least on BOS there is an outspoken majority that claim to be faking their hours, believe it or not there are those who don't or didn't.

brenx712

HSC
I don't see how people cannot fake their hours - 120 hours of experience is basically unheard of. It's basically more than 2 hours a week of driving, and honestly who really has that time?

But I doubt my parents will let me fake my hours... so I'll keep on driving.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
It'll work out at less than 2 hours a week when you take into account the fact that instructor hours are worth more, even with the limit imposed on the number of them that count as more.

hosay

HSC
N/A
i faked hours, but it took me like 5hrs of writing, i made it so they could not catch it out. I got that year calender, and work times of parents for last year, and did legitimate looking drives. For the sake of using a different pen, use the same pen but leave that pen in your logbook, then they will noe why u use same pen.

K

Kozak92

I faked all my hours..cbf to write it down but have received over 60 hours of driving practice. Did 10 hours of driving school too.

Zozo6969

HSC
at the end of the day but, ur gonna be the driver and if u havent got enough experience because u wanted to fake a few hours and thought u were good enough already, and ur driving by urself and crash and injure or kill urself, u only have u to blame. u can never have enough driving experience, even people that have been driving for 30 years say that u can learn something new every day when driving around.

_lovekat

HSC
my parents are never willing to keep track of my log book so i basically faked all of it. but i know i've done at LEAST 60 hours.
and just the other day i realised the odometer recordings are no where near the real ones. like, 1000kms off.
what do you guys reckon?
im doing it at ingleburn by the way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)