Fav. Teacher sayings? (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
Once my English teacher accidentally said she had chest hair. I'll never let that go. :)

My Yr11 3 unit maths teacher (who is fantastic) often used to intentionally get us to do question 2 b) from a text book, purely so he could say "to be or not to be?". Lame at first, quickly became hilarious.

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
"now when Delta is feeling negative, she's not happy! when Delta isn't happy she doesn't give you any roots..."
Ah nearly everything in mathematics seems to be committed to memory with some sort of sexual connotation.

"Mathematics is the sexual urge repressed" - Freud.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
english teachers...is there anything they cant do? we keep tally now of how many times my english teacher says "ok". once there was a student teacher in the room as well, and when my teacher walked out i said, "wow, she said it 20 times!" and then the student one walked past my desk and said "actually it was 23 times". we pissed ourselves laughing. the teachers husband (who also teaches english at my school) continuously says sex related things (highest tally for one period = 54 times) and also "lets nail this guys" EVERY time a relevant point comes up.

get_born

i find it funny when a teacher says: 'Those who can't hear me, raise your hand.'

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
"he said, 'kiss me', i slapped him and ran away." - english teacher talking about her adolescent experiences.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Mr Hayes looks innocent but inside, he's got some serious sexual undercurrents running.
lol, i noticed the sexual connotations when i re-read it.

HSC
N/A
chem teacher: some reactive elements may bong (bond) with other reactive elements to form a covalent bong (bond)

get_born

i remember once in year 10, we were suppost to open up to a new chapter about planes and screws etc...she goes...'OK class, open now to chapter screw yourself' it was so funny.

Another time a teacher used to pronounce pens as pants "Ok class put your pants(pens) down'

hehehe funny times

maddy1988

Maddy :)
HSC
He he he...
My english teacher always says 'workies' to my crap class.
Also, once we were in costume for a play and my drama teacher came in and said....
'ok girls, get your gear off!'....then realising what he said 'oh....i mean take off your clothes'.....then further embarassment....'PLEASE GO AND GET CHANGED GIRLS!'....i've never seen anyone blush so much!

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
my english teacher says
love you all darlings

at the end of every class

it's kind of scary
and a PE teacher used to call all the girls blossom. And we were in yr 9. so hmm, scary.

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
'I'm going to laugh when you all fail Physics!" - Yr 11 Physics teacher

'If that shoe doesn't go on a foot in the next minute its going in the bin!" -English Teacher

"Tim, take it all off..." - Same English Teacher

"I'm a nerd and i'm proud of it!" - Maths Teacher

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
Teacher finds an apple core on the floor
"I think a hardcore criminal left this here."
Someone's carrying a computer monitor. Teacher walks by
"i'm monitoring your progress."

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Our legal teacher (shes pregnant 2) just randomly said "My skirts riding up"
It was really disturbing!

get_born

I find it funny when the teachers act modest when you offer them food, but as you see there eyes drueling over chips chocolate etc. you slowly back your hand away and they say "Ok I'll take one so you dont think I'm rude"....then..."Oh, that was a good, do you have more?"...by the end of the conversation their walking away with your chip packet lol.

Kulazzi

HSC
Maths teacher handing out assesment task notice (obviously everyone is nervous and freaking out about it)

"thank you"
"thank you..."
"thank you miss"
"thanks miss"

Teacher - "No need to say thank you girls!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)