Federal Aboriginal intervention (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Cut the fuckers' welfare off. If they want to continue living on traditional lands they'll do so by hunting kangaroos.

Justin

HSC
Oh, so you want them to move into cities do you WAF? :)

Like.. Redfern perhaps? :eek:

And then it's ok for them to receive welfare? So long as they are "in an amongst the white capitalist system which they are rorting. They receive welfare payments when they don't even live amongst it!!!"

Your comment simply appeals to white prejudice and misconception. But your liberal friends would never enact such a policy :)

Last edited:

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
they still should be recieving welfare but there are some issues that need to be addressed.

- to recieve welfare, or the dole, you should be always looking for work. Once you stop looking for work, then the welfare should be cut off.
- welfare as long as children stay in schools - shouldn't that apply to everyone, not just aboriginals in NT?
- alcohol problem, more needs to be done. If you cut their welfare, they'll just obtain the money illegally. Just like a heroin addict won't stop injecting when heroin is illegal, same principle applies here.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MuffinMan said:
they still should be recieving welfare but there are some issues that need to be addressed.

- to recieve welfare, or the dole, you should be always looking for work. Once you stop looking for work, then the welfare should be cut off.
- welfare as long as children stay in schools - shouldn't that apply to everyone, not just aboriginals in NT?
- alcohol problem, more needs to be done. If you cut their welfare, they'll just obtain the money illegally. Just like a heroin addict won't stop injecting when heroin is illegal, same principle applies here.
To receive welfare you should not only have to look for work... you should have to work for the government. There is plenty that can be done. We should not be giving money to people for nothing. Looking for a job does not take 8 hours a day.

Troubled aboriginal communities need to be separated from everyone else. The individuals that want to make something of themselves can come out, and be helped in integrating with everyone else. Kids in these communities need to be taken because the parents are obviously not fit to take care of them. Since all the decent people are moving out and all the kids are being taken away from their unfit parents the problem will literally die out.

MuffinMan

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
To receive welfare you should not only have to look for work... you should have to work for the government. There is plenty that can be done. We should not be giving money to people for nothing. Looking for a job does not take 8 hours a day.

Troubled aboriginal communities need to be separated from everyone else. The individuals that want to make something of themselves can come out, and be helped in integrating with everyone else. Kids in these communities need to be taken because the parents are obviously not fit to take care of them. Since all the decent people are moving out and all the kids are being taken away from their unfit parents the problem will literally die out.
Why can't we leave it at the current system of giving out welfare for 3 months (or however long it is), then force people to use the logbooks + putting them on the work for the dole program in order for them to continue recieving welfare payments?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I didn't make up his mind for him. You, and Frog, are the kind of people who dislike aboriginals as a way of making your pathetic selves feel better. They are a hinderance in attaining your nationalistic fantasy.
Well, accordingly, The Australian's campaign for Aboriginal Rights is just the same thing. Racists with a nationalistic agenda. Who could think of someone, with what one would say views that are right of centre, care about social justice? Unthinkable. Everyone knows that's left (lol, a pun) to the Marxists.

And yet what i said is the truth. I know this because you didn't bother attacking it.
Ah, yes, another HoWARd election conspiracy, run by the business community and distributed in propaganda through Today Tonight and A Current Affair to brainwash the proletariat. Only the enlightened far left daren't fall for the evils of his plan.

I beg to differ.
Oink, oink.

The irony being in you demanding that they get life imprisonment when their victims will grow up to be just like them. NOT in what they do you dickhead
In me demanding life imprisonment? Cannot recall me demanding life imprisonment... Could you perhaps dig through my posts and link to where I've demanded life imprisonment?

Perhaps in your pathetic mindset. Which is why i'm sure you have never broken a single law in your life, lest you be branded a criminal.
PATHETIC MINDSET.

No it's fucking shit.
Yeah, that's true. I mean what good has ever come from AMERIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKA? Woops, if you get cancer where do you think the therapy to treat it was developed... Where do you think all of the premier scientists have been educated?

Rage against Bush, brother.

Yes because the federal government, like you, and frog, and jimmeH! and other libertarian bleeding hearts, really REALLY REALLY care about Aboriginals. It's great to see.
lol @ libertarian bleeding hearts. I'm not a libertarian. I'm over 15.

Failed many times over? Failed at what? Keeping the aboriginals down, keeping them from sitting down, shutting up and not conforming to your nationalist fantasy?
It's failed because they don't go to school. They drink grog and sniff petrol. They don't get jobs and just use their welfare money. It's failed because they abuse their children. It's failed at them providing a better life for themselves... What is their life expectancy again? Close to 60.

Please explain how, if, self-determination has been so successful in remote communities, why do a majority of Aboriginal leaders support HoWARd's [obviously vote grabbing conspiracy] plan?

Let's talk about this plan and it's impact on these communities rather than your anti-Establishment attitudes.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MuffinMan said:
Why can't we leave it at the current system of giving out welfare for 3 months (or however long it is), then force people to use the logbooks + putting them on the work for the dole program in order for them to continue recieving welfare payments?
Because you shouldn't get welfare at all without doing work for it. Right from the start there should be a minimum amount of work per week to receive welfare. There would still be time to search for jobs and they would be contributing at the same time.

MuffinMan

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Because you shouldn't get welfare at all without doing work for it. Right from the start there should be a minimum amount of work per week to receive welfare. There would still be time to search for jobs and they would be contributing at the same time.
but shouldn't the rule apply to everyone, not just abos then?
(from a logical viewpoint)

Justin

HSC
jb_nc said:
Well, accordingly, The Australian's campaign for Aboriginal Rights is just the same thing. Racists with a nationalistic agenda. Who could think of someone, with what one would say right of centre, care about social justice? Unthinkable. Everyone knows that's left (lol, a pun) to the Marxists.
Indigenous Australians are descendants of the first human inhabitants of the Australian continent and its nearby islands. The term includes both the Torres Strait Islanders and the Aboriginal People, who together make up about 2.5% of Australia's population. The latter term is usually used to refer to those who live in mainland Australia, Tasmania, and some of the other adjacent islands.

jb_nc said:
Ah, yes, another HoWARd election conspiracy, run by the business community and distributed in propaganda through Today Tonight and A Current Affair to brainwash the proletariat. Only the enlightened far left daren't fall for the evils of his plan.
What the fuck are you talking about? You can "cute"erise my terms all you like, but it doesn't take away from the truth. In fact, i cant "cute"erise your bullshit as well.

"OOOH.. THE LEEFFTTIES.. OOHH, THE MARRXXISTS OOMGZZ!"

See faggot?

jb_nc said:
In me demanding life imprisonment? Cannot recall me demanding life imprisonment... Could you perhaps dig through my posts and link to where I've demanded life imprisonment?
You said lock them up for the rest of their lives you fucking moron. If that isn't life imprisonment, then what is?

jb_nc said:
PATHETIC MINDSET.
RANDOMLY SELECTED PIECE OF TEXT INVERTED TO CAPS SO AS TO MAKE IT STAND OUT.

jb_nc said:
Yeah, that's true. I mean what good has ever come from AMERIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKA?
Oh wow.. jb_nc cuterising a word.. HOW FUCKING RARE.
jb_nc said:
Woops, if you get cancer where do you think the therapy to treat it was developed... Where do you think all of the premier scientists have been educated?
A vaccine for Cancer has been developed in the USA?

(Actually, I think the cervical cancer vaccine was developed in Australia :eek:)
jb_nc said:
Rage against Bush, brother.
Woops. Another "cute"erising of a phrase in an attempt at making me look stupid. Too bad your are a so lame that i can see right through you. The thing is, is i've been where you are. AND YOU'RE WRONG.

jb_nc said:
lol @ libertarian bleeding hearts. I'm not a libertarian. I'm over 15.
No you clearly are a libertarian. Barracking for reform to indigenous communities.. It's clear that people like you simply CARE SO MUCH!
jb_nc said:
It's failed because they don't go to school. They drink grog and sniff petrol. They don't get jobs and just use their welfare money. It's failed because they abuse their children. It's failed at them providing a better life for themselves... What is their life expectancy again? Close to 60.
THEY FAILED OMGZZZZ

see? I can "cute"erise something you say to somehow "dismiss" what you say, fuck head.

jb_nc said:
Please explain how, if, self-determination has been so successful in remote communities, why do a majority of Aboriginal leaders support HoWARd's [obviously vote grabbing conspiracy] plan?
1) I didn't say that self-determination has been successfull, in fact i dont think it has even existed, really..
2) Aboriginal leaders do not support Howard
3)OMG A VOTE GRABBING CONZPIRACY LOL OMGGXSZZZZ"

lol tehehe, cuterising your cuterising .. A DOUBLE NEGATIVE TO ESCAPE THE REALITY OF THE SITUATION,. OMFG *EXPLOSION*
jb_nc said:
Let's talk about this plan and it's impact on these communities rather than your anti-Establishment attitudes.
Yes. The plan.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MuffinMan said:
but shouldn't the rule apply to everyone, not just abos then?
(from a logical viewpoint)
Yeah... I never said it would apply only to aboriginals.

MuffinMan

HSC
the thing is the 'compulsory schooling for welfare' plan is stupid, why does it only have to apply to aboriginals? (According to Johnny Howard it only applies to aboriginals). I think a few more areas need that plan too, why stop at the NT?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
MuffinMan said:
the thing is the 'compulsory schooling for welfare' plan is stupid, why does it only have to apply to aboriginals? (According to Johnny Howard it only applies to aboriginals). I think a few more areas need that plan too, why stop at the NT?
It doesn't matter if they are going to school or not. As long as parents continue to instill welfare bludging values at home nothing will change.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Justin said:
Indigenous Australians are descendants of the first human inhabitants of the Australian continent and its nearby islands. The term includes both the Torres Strait Islanders and the Aboriginal People, who together make up about 2.5% of Australia's population. The latter term is usually used to refer to those who live in mainland Australia, Tasmania, and some of the other adjacent islands.
huh... Aboriginal Australians would be more applicable to these people. They live in the Territory.

What the fuck are you talking about? You can "cute"erise my terms all you like, but it doesn't take away from the truth. In fact, i cant "cute"erise your bullshit as well.

"OOOH.. THE LEEFFTTIES.. OOHH, THE MARRXXISTS OOMGZZ!"

See faggot?
Hmm, yes excellent rebuttal. Very verbose and concise.

You said lock them up for the rest of their lives you fucking moron. If that isn't life imprisonment, then what is?
Please link me to this post.

Oh wow.. jb_nc cuterising a word.. HOW FUCKING RARE.
I have no idea what the word "cuterising" means so hereafter, I'm not going to respond to a sentence with this in it.

A vaccine for Cancer has been developed in the USA?
Chemo, radiotherapy.

No you clearly are a libertarian. Barracking for reform to indigenous communities.. It's clear that people like you simply CARE SO MUCH!
However you try and phrase it, I do care about Aboriginal welfare and very much hope this plan works for these Remote Communities, and children, affected by this abuse.

THEY FAILED OMGZZZ
They didn't fail. Self-determination failed.

1) I didn't say that self-determination has been successfull, in fact i dont think it has even existed, really..
Giving them land and letting them rule themselves without the laws of a white man's world is self-determination.

2) Aboriginal leaders do not support Howard
Noel Pearson.

You quite obviously lack the ability to debate at all really, sadly, making up words is probably the high point of your argument; which seems to be less about Aboriginal affairs and more about your own political agenda for no reason... I mean what was the point of talking about Muslims in your first post?

Justin

HSC
jb_nc said:
huh... Aboriginal Australians would be more applicable to these people. They live in the Territory.

Hmm, yes excellent rebuttal. Very verbose and concise.

Please link me to this post.

I have no idea what the word "cuterising" means so hereafter, I'm not going to respond to a sentence with this in it.

Chemo, radiotherapy.

However you try and phrase it, I do care about Aboriginal welfare and very much hope this plan works for these Remote Communities, and children, affected by this abuse.

They didn't fail. Self-determination failed.

Giving them land and letting them rule themselves without the laws of a white man's world is self-determination.

Noel Pearson.

You quite obviously lack the ability to debate at all really, sadly, making up words is probably the high point of your argument; which seems to be less about Aboriginal affairs and more about your own political agenda for no reason... I mean what was the point of talking about Muslims in your first post?
How come your post didn't contain any CUTERIZED TERMZZZ LOL OMFG BUSHH GEORGE BUSHHHHH !!!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
So if this plan is inspired by a hatred of Australia's Indigenous communities and their hindrance in achieving a nationalistic fantasy, what should we be doing instead?

I'm asking this as a sort of chance for those who actually do genuinely care about or understand the Indigenous communities to explain what would be better alternatives. Certainly the 3 articles I posted earlier point out plenty of places where the plan could be improved, but ultimately, if those who support the current plan don't like Indigenous people, what would those who do like Indigenous people do?

EDIT: "Talk to community leaders" doesn't count, the experts on these things have been using that line for years, and while talking to community leaders would clearly be necessary as part of any broader strategy for addressing abuse/poverty/welfare dependence/alcoholism in Indigenous communities, that alone evidently won't fix much.

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
So if this plan is inspired by a hatred of Australia's Indigenous communities and their hindrance in achieving a nationalistic fantasy, what should we be doing instead?
Feel and speak about our white guilt everyday until they're all better :eek:

Justin said:
How come your post didn't contain any CUTERIZED TERMZZZ LOL OMFG BUSHH GEORGE BUSHHHHH !!!
I don't know but you seem to have certainly put forth an excellent counter-argument.

Justin

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
No it's just an interesting phenomenon. All the people who are typically conservative wanna be's and other similar no-hopers - are all on this thread saying how brilliant this plan is.. and how other plans have all FAILED! and you know.. not enough is being done!

It's just, amazing how their caring/libertarian colours are really showing.. It really seems to be coming to fruition. It's just amazing how concerning and caring they all are about Aboriginals in the Northern Territory. One moment they are against political correctness and islamic terrorists whose kitchen germs are ripping off centerlink.. They're stubborn paranoid nationalists who are't going to swallow a grain of that communist stuff.. and the next moment, they're the mother fucking Teresa of the Australian Outback .. Caring for Australia's disadvantaged! WONDERFULL, ISN'T IT?
jb_nc said:
I don't know but you seem to have certainly put forth an excellent counter-argument.
COUNTER ARGUEMENTSSS1 LOLOLOL, OH NO BUSHH GEORGE BUSH CONSPIRACYU COUNTER ARGUEMENTTTTTTTT OOOH LOL OMFFGGGGGZZ.

Last edited:

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Justin said:
COUNTER ARGUEMENTSSS1 LOLOLOL, OH NO BUSHH GEORGE BUSH CONSPIRACYU COUNTER ARGUEMENTTTTTTTT OOOH LOL OMFFGGGGGZZ.
Yes, king of posters here. The left, lol. Too bad you, you know, can't actually debate. Shame you're rhetoric only.

Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
That's the worst thing about the left. So many goddamn morons give the rest a bad name.

Justin

HSC
Josie said:
That's the worst thing about the left. So many goddamn morons give the rest a bad name.
Yeh so many damn morons. Lucky we have right wingers here, who know whats REALLY going on. Lucky they have their head switched on.

:rolleyes:

--

Though, i shouldn't have said what i said in the last post, because some people might misinterpret it and get all hard in the pants because it sort of makes out that i'm defending Aboriginals against some proposed injustice.

My point was to show how easily Johnny's "troops" can be rallied and exploited like the drones that they are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)