First Place in Course (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendybird

HSC
Hey Wendy - do you think guests can wear normal casual stuff?
I think it'll be fine! :)

Maybe pants instead of jeans though? And closed shoes not thongs.

They didn't seem too stressed about it, even for us.

jakennecon

HSC
I think it'll be fine! :)

Maybe pants instead of jeans though? And closed shoes not thongs.

They didn't seem too stressed about it, even for us.
Hmmk. See you there then (well, amongst the 300 other people + media entourage lol), and congratulations to you too!

wendybird

HSC
^ yes, sure, give a wave!

who are you coming with? mate/sibling?

and...HA! paparazzi. lol. :p

jakennecon

HSC
With a mate...and yeah, make sure if the paparazzi interview you that you do what every other 100 UAI/1st-place kid has ever done: pretend that your achievement came with NO effort or work :p

swathard

HSC
Well it was an essay where none of the readings we were given were relevant to my project. So I did that much research and downloaded that many scientific papers that my internet was capped during the HSC!
congratulations michael. great effort! well done! :)

Kamal15

HSC
great work jetblack and wendy woop woop woop!!!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
With a mate...and yeah, make sure if the paparazzi interview you that you do what every other 100 UAI/1st-place kid has ever done: pretend that your achievement came with NO effort or work :p
They only interview English + maths people. That really sucks. Besides, even if you came first for maths, if u were equal first....well sucks to u too (sucks to be me too :p)

Oh...if you came first in more than 2 subjects, they def want you.

P.S. Hardly anyone wore casual clothing....I don't think anyone did. Dress up nicely - collared shirt and pants with polished shoes. =)
And, make sure u eat something because you won't have time to eat food there ;) ;) ;) (if you know what I mean)

Last edited:

jessiekate

HSC
Hey Just wondering if first in the state for PE has been announced yet??? thanks

wendybird

HSC
Thank you, you guys! :kiss:

Your support and warmth has been really touching - and amazing!

I just want to say though, that the difference between a a first and a 5th or even state rank and a non-state rank is really miniscule, down to decimal points or single marks.

I'm sure that some BOSers will see themselves on SMH's list very soon with state rankings, and I'm sure that BOSers will also achieve terriffic ATARS.

Most of my school's duxes and 100UAIers did not get a ranking in anything, but performed at a very high level in everything (a description which no doubt characterises many a BOSer).

Good luck to everyone, and I sincerely hope that you will all get your desired ATARS (and beyond!) and have an amazing time planning for the future.

All the best!

Wendy. :)

swathard

HSC
Thank you, you guys! :kiss:

Your support and warmth has been really touching - and amazing!

I just want to say though, that the difference between a a first and a 5th or even state rank and a non-state rank is really miniscule, down to decimal points or single marks.

I'm sure that some BOSers will see themselves on SMH's list very soon with state rankings, and I'm sure that BOSers will also achieve terriffic ATARS.

Most of my school's duxes and 100UAIers did not get a ranking in anything, but performed at a very high level in everything (a description which no doubt characterises many a BOSer).

Good luck to everyone, and I sincerely hope that you will all get your desired ATARS (and beyond!) and have an amazing time planning for the future.

All the best!

Wendy. :)
thank you ! haha. you did come first in the state though for MH? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)