food for brekkie (1 Viewer)

fishy89sg

HSC
i always get up around 7am and i have to catch the train that comes about 20minutes later so i basically have no time to do anything, let alone eat breakfast.

does anyone have any good breakfast on the go suggestions i can use?

*Baby-K*

HSC
Maybe get up 10 minutes earlier?

I get up at 5.50am and leave at 6.30. In that time I manage to have a cup of tea/coffee and a piece of toast.
OR you can try those Up and Go drinks? Personally I think extra 10 minutes to have hot breakfast is worth it :)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Up and go.
Banana, apple, any of your basic standing fruits.
Muesli bar.
Yogurt.

Or be a man and get up 10 minutes earlier.

quik.

HSC
The whole 'breakfast is the most important meal of the day!' stuff isn't fluff, it's true. Get up earlier.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I wake up with enough time to have something decent for brekky, and a cup of tea.

It's great. I don't function without brekky

HalcyonSky

HSC
i cant eat breakfast, i always wake up with horrendous nausea that lasts about 20-30 mins

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
reeces puffs. its CANDY FOR BREAKFAST.

up and go is good too, its tasty and you can drink it in the car and it kind of takes away that tired, empty stomach feeling an stuff.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Serius said:
reeces puffs. its CANDY FOR BREAKFAST.

up and go is good too, its tasty and you can drink it in the car and it kind of takes away that tired, empty stomach feeling an stuff.

omg where u buy

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
i cant eat breakfast, i always wake up with horrendous nausea that lasts about 20-30 mins
If you start with something small and healthy your body should get used to it. My b/f had a horrendous metabolism which meant he never felt like breakfast, after a month or so of consistanly trying something he now feels hungry for breakfast. Breakfast is key also to weightloss

I wake up starving every morning so I could not possibly skip breakfast.

It is much better to have breakfast, why not have something preprepared you can grab if you really cannot get organised.

1. Make muffins (from scratch means you could make them healthier) on the weekend or something freeze them and take one on your way out.
2. Make a vegemite, cheese etc sandwich and grab it on you way out
3. Bananas are great for breaky, low-gi and healthy thus will keep you full for longer
4. Get some yoghurt and fruit pop it into a container and put it in the fridge the night before, you can get lots of great containers some even which have icebricks to keep things cold which is important in summer.
It just takes a but of prep or get up earlier, personally I get up with plenty of time for breakfast so I can take my time

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
Typical Brekky: 2 Hash brown, bacon and eggs, toast and a cup of milk or just leftovers from last nights dinner.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
I quite often seem to miss breakfast too, but I have heaps of time to get ready. :S Oh, and only just get to school when the bell rings.

Just yeah, make something the day before that you can take with you.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
museli..

rolled oats, and dried fruit.

i've found out that its cheaper than some cereals, and much more healthy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)