• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

For all 2010 kids doing their School Certificate (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
speedofsound said:
Oh, my Science teacher gave us all a big talk this morning... he told us we basically should have no social life for the next two weeks and be dedicating our nights to SC study entirely. He's like, "this exam is the most important exam of your life............... so far."

Yeah, good luck with that.
lol, sounds like my old science teacher

Miffstaa

HSC
speedofsound said:
Oh, my Science teacher gave us all a big talk this morning... he told us we basically should have no social life for the next two weeks and be dedicating our nights to SC study entirely. He's like, "this exam is the most important exam of your life............... so far."
As Ron said to Hermione in the first movie:
That ass needs to sort out his priorities

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
speedofsound said:
lol, why do people insist on telling us to 'chillax', I don't see anyone panicking.
The only people I see panicking are the ones who will do amazingly anyway. It's kinda stupid really.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
superelizabeth said:
lol i hate it when exams are before the holidays ><
I don't, because everybody gets ahead and studies in the holidays...I have crappy time management so I become more behind =P

MissGiggles

HSC
you know whats driving me crazy?

im getting plenty of free time in the afternoons cause half my teachers are saying "we want you to do well for your own sake so no homework so you can study like hell" (no talk on importance, just self fulfilment)

but im loosing that time because of the teachers that say "i know you're not gonna study on your own anyway so here's ten essays to write by tomorrow"!!!! grr wtf!!!!!

and then there are my elective teachers (IST and commerce) that decide because we have no test they'll ditch a few assignments on us for that final 20% they give the BOS so once again wtf dont they want us to study and get good marks to make them look good

studentcheese

HSC
MissGiggles said:
you know whats driving me crazy?

im getting plenty of free time in the afternoons cause half my teachers are saying "we want you to do well for your own sake so no homework so you can study like hell" (no talk on importance, just self fulfilment)

but im loosing that time because of the teachers that say "i know you're not gonna study on your own anyway so here's ten essays to write by tomorrow"!!!! grr wtf!!!!!

and then there are my elective teachers (IST and commerce) that decide because we have no test they'll ditch a few assignments on us for that final 20% they give the BOS so once again wtf dont they want us to study and get good marks to make them look good
Poor you. I have loads of time because none of my teachers are giving work out. But I'm not studying anyway :mad: Anyway, do you think I would be fine if I just do past papers? :sleep:

Cardea

HSC
Past papers should be okay. If you're finding that you have trouble with certain areas, just make sure to go over them properly. Other than that, you should be fine. That's just basically what I'm doing, it shows your weaknesses so that you can work on them.

Btw, lol at your siggy. I find that when I'm pessimistic, I get good grades too haha. Don't really know what that says though.. *shrug*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)