• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

For all 2010 kids doing their School Certificate (1 Viewer)

catherinet

HSC
Stop stressing!!

Get your little butt off the computer and go eat a cupcake.

:)

good luck... but remember that it doesn't matter and that there is not point killing yourself with stress because you're just going to feel like an idiot next year when you realise that you have another 2 years to shrivel into a trembling ball of HSC paranoia.

Last edited:

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Whichever '10er is stressing out, it is not me.

It's mainly the kid who's doing a 31 hour overnighter and the kids who are 'racing' each other with SC practice test answers, and also that guy who's worried about his school rankings affecting his UAI... weird.

HSC
supercalamari said:
Whichever '10er is stressing out, it is not me.

It's mainly the kid who's doing a 31 hour overnighter and the kids who are 'racing' each other with SC practice test answers, and also that guy who's worried about his school rankings affecting his UAI... weird.
so tbk11 and super.muppy hahahaha

lets see how long it takes for them to realise

current time: 8:33

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:

They won't realise for a few months you know.

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
supercalamari said:
They won't realise for a few months you know.
Yeah. At the earliest they arent going to realise till they walk out of those exams week 5 and see what a bludge it is.

super.muppy

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:

haha, sTRESSing over yearlies atm

studies lik 11 hrs now 2day had to play games for a while cuz i was getting a little drowsy

Last edited:

TBK11

HSC
lol im not stressing haha why does everyone say that sheez, jus working on covering everything almost done but im half dead from this o_o to this ._.
seems like a waste of time and it probally is haha oh well lets see the results

L i L O

HSC
catherinet said:
Stop stressing!!

Get your little butt off the computer and go eat a cupcake.

:)

good luck... but remember that it doesn't matter and that there is not point killing yourself with stress because you're just going to feel like an idiot next year when you realise that you have another 2 years to shrivel into a trembling ball of HSC paranoia.
Leave them alone, if they want to stress over a piss easy, meaningless exam then let them be.

By the way, how the fuck do you think us '08ers who are actually going to SIT our HSC on Friday feel atm? You're acting as though starting year 12 is fucking hard/scary, which it isn't.

swathard

HSC
i CAN'T stress over the SC lol.. i mean even if i did, i couldnt buckle down into study anymore than what I do when I don't stres..

i have such a short concentration span when i'm studying - i mean i find it soooooooo boring that i can't even focus for like 10 minutes without looking around and trying to find some inspiration in my somewhat boringly decorated room and desk filled with papers and junk.

sighs - hopefully i can correct this inability by the HSC.

super.muppy

HSC
dats right everyone all da studying paid off at the end study nothing but maths for 2 whole weeks and feel pretty confident, but iono abt other test far i gotta study for the other test overnight

p.s. hope u all suffer all da ppl who didnt bother :L

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
L i L O said:
Leave them alone, if they want to stress over a piss easy, meaningless exam then let them be.

By the way, how the fuck do you think us '08ers who are actually going to SIT our HSC on Friday feel atm? You're acting as though starting year 12 is fucking hard/scary, which it isn't.
lol, i think its pretty funny and kinda sad that i seem to be stressing less about my hsc then a lot of these year 10s are stressing about their sc. I envy these people though, i miss year 10/11, so much fun.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Once you get to Yr 11, no one cares about your SC results

Same goes to when you go to Uni, no one cares about you UAI

speedofsound

HSC
rolror88 said:
There's probably only 1 '10er who's stressing atm.
I must agree. I think the rest of us are fairly relaxed... and why wouldn't we be?

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
super.muppy said:
dats right everyone all da studying paid off at the end study nothing but maths for 2 whole weeks and feel pretty confident, but iono abt other test far i gotta study for the other test overnight

p.s. hope u all suffer all da ppl who didnt bother :L
I can barely stand two whole MINUTES of maths, let alone two damn weeks. You sure it paid off? What if you typed in a number wrong? That could stuff up your whole answer and make your response worth stuff all.

I had English today, it was ok. Golden Compass... lol. And also science. I have maths and Civics etc. tomorrow. Yuck yuck!

I won't suffer. It's a simple case of reading the info they give you and rewriting it nicely.

speedofsound

HSC
supercalamari said:
I can barely stand two whole MINUTES of maths, let alone two damn weeks. You sure it paid off? What if you typed in a number wrong? That could stuff up your whole answer and make your response worth stuff all.

I had English today, it was ok. Golden Compass... lol. And also science. I have maths and Civics etc. tomorrow. Yuck yuck!

I won't suffer. It's a simple case of reading the info they give you and rewriting it nicely.
What's this Golden Compass thing I keep reading about? It seems like more than one school did it. My English & Science exams are tomorrow... wooo

suzlee

HSC
speedofsound said:
What's this Golden Compass thing I keep reading about? It seems like more than one school did it. My English & Science exams are tomorrow... wooo
I've got trials starting tomorrow toooo! Wooo
I'm sorta scared about the English exam :cold: :cold: :cold:

Yeah guys what's with the Golden Compass thing?

speedofsound

HSC
suzlee said:
I've got trials starting tomorrow toooo! Wooo
I'm sorta scared about the English exam :cold: :cold: :cold:

Yeah guys what's with the Golden Compass thing?
So am I. English is the only one I'm kind of nervous about... I actually have to do well if I wanna do EE1 next year. English in our grade is very competitive, and no way I wanna miss out on one of those 24 spots.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
speedofsound said:
So am I. English is the only one I'm kind of nervous about... I actually have to do well if I wanna do EE1 next year. English in our grade is very competitive, and no way I wanna miss out on one of those 24 spots.
Only 24 spots? pah! That sucks VERY much!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)