Fucking Centrelink Wankers (1 Viewer)

Lori.

HSC
rejected my fucking youth allowance claim

AS IF THE FUCK I DONT QUALIFY

oh but

"AHH we're sorry we didnt receive the information we requested from you, you now can never afford to go to uni and become something thats actually useful to society. We suggest you become a hairdresser instead, it is now funded by the government and comes at no expense to you at all"

FUCKING WANKERS WANKRERES WANKERS!! I'M SORRY MY FUCKING SUITCASE SIZED PARCEL CONTAINING ALL THE DOCUMENTATION IVE EVER RECEIVED FROM ANYONE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE DIDNT MAKE IT TO YOUR OFFICE ON THE DAY IT WAS DUE, I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IT WOULDN'T HAVE ARRIVED ON TIME, OH HANG ON, MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE YOU WANTED IT DELIVERED ON FUCKING
EASTER MONDAY!!!!!!

FUCKING WANKERS

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Get the information they requested and bring it to a centrelink early in the morning so you don't have to deal with the bogans and deadshits who come there in the day.

You have 13 weeks to dispute a ruling.

You knew that right? If you do qualify, they will backpay you the amount from the date you first made a claim.

Lori.

HSC
yes of course i'm not going down these fucking fuckers will regret this

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Azamakumar said:
tbh I clicked this thread expecting someone wailing on abo's and welfare.
ABOS

WELFARE

ABOS

Can you believe they are paid $4 000 a year to live like bush KINGS???

Lori.

HSC
Azamakumar said:
tbh I clicked this thread expecting someone wailing on abo's and welfare.
oh i can do that too

fucking nursing students dont get any help from this government, but any little 12 year old smoking drinking drug dealing pregnant kid can get 5 grand a month because they have 1% aboriginal DNA in them

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Lori. said:
oh i can do that too

fucking nursing students dont get any help from this government, but any little 12 year old smoking drinking drug dealing pregnant kid can get 5 grand a month because they have 1% aboriginal DNA in them
Why not just tick the abo box then, and when they ask for proof say

"There is none, because I was taken away from it after I was born".

Lori.

HSC
i would never throw away my dignity like that though

Lori.

HSC
being aboriginal is a state of mind?

Trajan

HSC
jb_nc said:
ABOS

WELFARE

ABOS

Can you believe they are paid $4 000 a year to live like bush KINGS???

I was reading a job advert last week ad there was something that really struck me.

' People of Aborignal/ toress strait islander background do not require a degree or qualifications as their experience in Aboriginal communities is deeply valued'. It was along these lines, don't quote me on this.

Everyone else that wanted to apply for this social worker position needed experience and a degree in Social work but not 'The Dream-time posse'.

Last edited:
HSC
Trajan said:
I was reading a job advert last week ad there was something that really struck me.

' People of Aborignal/ toress strait islander background do not require a degree or qualifications as their experience in Aboriginal communities is deeply valued'. It was along these lines, don't quote me on this.

Everyone else that wanted to appy for this social worker position needed experience and a degree in Social work but not 'The Dream-time posse'.
It's like those asio ads that say people with arabic cultural experience don't need to have a degree in arabic studies, what a fucking rip.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
youBROKEmyLIFE said:
It's like those asio ads that say people with arabic cultural experience don't need to have a degree in arabic studies, what a fucking rip.
That's awesome, in terms of national security.

Because people that do arabic studies are obviously terrorists. And as for cultural experience, that's just a metaphor for 'been to afghanistan'. Glad to see my tax money is well used.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I went to school in bankstown, that counts.

I kind of understand the Aboriginal thing, though. It's seriously only in the last few years that Aboriginal education has gotten its shit together, so in maybe 10 years there'll be more aboriginal people at uni getting the degree. It's been shown that in order to change aboriginal communities you need to work with aboriginal people from these communities (and obviously not many of them will have a degree).

So getting people from the community into social work would make it more effective, which is good.

Trajan

HSC
I was merely trying to highlight the fact that Aborigines get so many allowances and breaks from the government.

Even with all this support they can't get their act together.....They really need to get that chip off their shoulder and start taking some accountability for how things are turning out.

Really, that welfare and victim mentality that many of them live by is just getting old.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
Trajan said:

Everyone else that wanted to apply for this social worker position needed experience and a degree in Social work but not 'The Dream-time posse'.
job ads for DoCS piss me off too.

Even with all this support they can't get their act together
haha I know right. their life expectancy is still around 20 years lower than other Australians.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
The fucking shitheads did that to me, too. God damn, they are one sorry bunch of cocksuckers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)