Fucking Centrelink Wankers (1 Viewer)

Trajan

HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
haha I know right. their life expectancy is still around 20 years lower than other Australians.

I'm actually suprised that they're not extinct yet......natural selection just ain't working like it should.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
You know what's really great.
When they tell you they have overpaid you so you now have a debt with them.
And you can't get through to them after several attempts to sort it out.
So they refer you to a fucking debt collection agency, which starts sending out demanding letters, and you then have to deal with the agency instead and pay the whole amount up front.
Fuck.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
It is horribly inefficent. Negative income tax is probably a better way of distributing welfare.
I still can't get my head around the fact that you can pay tax and be eligible for a tax benefit at the same time.
I mean it's stupid on such a basic level.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Have you ever just stood in line and looked at the people there?
lol

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Trajan said:
I was merely trying to highlight the fact that Aborigines get so many allowances and breaks from the government.

Even with all this support they can't get their act together.....They really need to get that chip off their shoulder and start taking some accountability for how things are turning out.

Really, that welfare and victim mentality that many of them live by is just getting old.
Ah yes because throwing money at people is an effective way to get people to get their act together.

The education system (i.e. the most effective way to create change) has only just started to succeed in getting aboriginal kids into tertiary education. Things are getting better for them, but it takes time. As in more than 10 years.

Oh and I hate it when Centrelink overpays people then says "actually, no, give us our money back or else". They fucked up, it should be their loss.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
To be fair, banks also require you to pay back money you incorrectly received.

But banks don't fuck up quite as spectacularly often as centrelink.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Making it difficult to pay the money back is stupid, though.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
How do you fail at being poor?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I think Centrelink payments should be incorporated into the lotto. So if your lucky numbers come up that week, you get payments. That way it's fair for everybody, even us rich North Shore snobs who are getting totally gypped here

Evan11

HSC
Lori. said:
yes of course i'm not going down these fucking fuckers will regret this
you realise you are complaining because you arent being payed for doing nothing dont you... i mean, had you earned the money, sure, complain, but dont have a whinge just because you arent getting given a freebie.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Erh if she's eligible for it, why is it bad that she wants it?

If you could get free money, wouldn't you want it?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
scarybunny said:
My rape trial defence has been found.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Evan11 said:
you realise you are complaining because you arent being payed for doing nothing dont you... i mean, had you earned the money, sure, complain, but dont have a whinge just because you arent getting given a freebie.
Alright then argue for the department not existing at all. To say that it's okay for Centrelink not to pay people that meet the criteria is really fucking dumb, especially because a lot of those people are also paying tax.

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
Evan11 said:
Lori works heaps mang. I reckon she deserves this money.

Evan11

HSC
scarybunny said:

If you could get free money, wouldn't you want it?
i wont go into the welfare debate, and despite what im saying im not so right wing that i disagree with the idea entirely.

however, she should show the people a little more consideration, after all calling people who will potentially give you money a wanker is not the way to go about doing things. Imagine if everybody in australia called ppl who didnt giv them stuff a wanker... (really poor grammer there but w/e)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)