Fully Sic Bro, CAR WORLD (1 Viewer)

Jazz Potato

I drive a 1964 volvo. although in that i have 2 12inch sony explodes and a 15inch JBL sub. Each running off 400 watt pioneer amps.

rhinoivory

Hey M-THIS, you're a dtm forum member??

My DTM username is autumn_acid!!! Good to know there is a fellow dtm'r on this site!!

What car are you looking at buying?

I was considering financing a M3... then keeping my commodore... now I want a 318is coupe... I'VE GOT BIG PLANS :D 100% rice killing machine, COMING UP!

M-THIS

hey autum buddy! i knew i would find a fellow DTMer... haha

good to see you here.... yeah i remeber.... GET THE M3 dude!!! you know who i am, i'm "p-plater" the one who was spuring you on... haha

if you can finance a M3, but kinda dont want to, get a 325i or 328i mate, E36.... will give you some fun! or get a vert!

yeah m3 are sic! how much you think you can get a e36 one for??? about the same price as a early model E46 325i coupe...

you talking about what kinda car i want to buy???
.......... well i got my 325i E36 coupe.... wouldn't mind a M3 or a E46.. haha, or FI mine!!! hence M-THIS !!!

good to talk to you man! - - - good to see interest in some REAL cars! haha.... JK guys! :p

we should set up a FINAL BATTLE CLUB DISPLAY ----- NERDS "BORED OF STUDIES" ------ haha!!!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
has ne1 heard bout a new supra coming out, i jus heard some rumours, and i went to the motor show last yr, and the toyota ppl sed itll b out at 2004 motorshow

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Originally posted by Patricio
Nguyen,

I've now seen some 'Best Motoring', and it is anything but (at least what I've seen -it is far from the 'best' motoring I've seen).
I've posted a link to what I saw (s14 vs Integra Type-R):

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~madmr2/Silvia _vs_Type_R.WMV

1. The 200sx does a 14.9 -even the Aus-Spec 200sx is faster than that (stock), let alone the J-Spec model (which is faster) -so already, there is a dodgy driver in the 200sx. If driven correctly, the s14 would have beaten the integra.
2. The Integra Type-R does a 14.7 in the video -quite an impressive time for what is meant to be a stock car, considering that even the latest model Type-R isn't even that quick, it does mid 15's -and its an improvement (in terms of performance) on the 90's model (which is -meant- to be slower).
2. In 3rd gear, the integra pulls the 200sx in so fast it looks as though the 200sx is standing still -it seriously looks as though the s14 driver backed off -look for yourself. There is -no- way the integra would catch the 200 that quick.
3. There is an Integra advertisement at the end? Referring to a 'vtec' site (Temple of VTEC)? I can understand the posting of the winner's car after the race -but if anything it looks as though this video was created (and pre-planned) solely to show that the integra type-r is quicker.
4. The integra driver has a long tongue -but thats more for humour : )
5. In Japanese, it says that the type-r has a lightened flywheel, clutch lining, clutch plates and components upgrade (on the video). I don't know whether to believe that or not (as they are meant to be stock cars. If I don't believe the mods are real, then there is no way that the video is a true representation of the 200sx's performance against the type-r, and if I did believe the type-r had those mods, then the 200sx would have to have been modified also, otherwise what would have been the point of the race? If the 200sx was similarly modified, it should have absolutely killed the type-r because it responds a lot better to basic mods than the type-r (but then again I can't believe this because already the Aus-Spec s14's are quicker than this time, let alone a modified J-Spec one).

This is meant to be 'Best Motoring', nothing less. I went and found the vids Nguyen, how do you defend shoddy racing like this?

I like all Jap performance cars, but I'm sorry, that race doesn't seem real to me at all (it seems as though it was just made to prove a certain unreal point). I've seen lots of similar races, and I've never seen outrageous pull in Integra Type-R's in 3rd gear simultaneous with 200sx's having little/no power in 3rd gear.
geez u must get bored.. typing all that up!

Patricio

UNSW Member
I'm sorry Agnes you didn't have to read it :p hehe ..

I didn't actually type it all up, some of its kinda from another car forum, so don't worry too much bout me wasting my time ;)

M-THIS, enough Jap to get me by I guess you could say. Btw M-THIS, what do you think about my argument here? (I'm sure about the Jap stuff that was said/written on the video)... I got hardly any replies about it, yet this thread has a crazy amount of views (which is good - one of the best threads on BOS by far)...

And what happened to that 'who has the best car?' thread ???? I think it just disappeared one night :confused:

M-THIS

was there a 'who has the best car? thread'??? of cause it dissapeared...cause its not the real deal!!!

THIS THREAD IS KING!!! who made it by the way??? the real deal?

what you drive patrico??

yeah i was heaps into JAP imports, till i got mine.... i put deposit on a R33 series 2 Gts-t but changed my mind!

i dont know much about integras but, i must say. Sorry. (which this F***ing thread has been going on about for quite some time!)

Lots of views cause its the best thread.... there will only be one! :p

"one of the best threads on BOS by far" <----- the BEST!

Patricio

UNSW Member
what do I drive? umm a few different cars actually, but I'm not one to brag..

what are you going to get instead of the R33 now?

nah man that post I had up last time about the integra's was about how BS the Japanese racing video clip was, making a fake race of integra type-r vs. 200, when the 200 would have killed it easily.

how about a 'fully sik bro, car world' cruise after u dudes have finished ur hsc + uni students have finished exams lol !..

what do u think of the car in my avatar? nice huh!

M-THIS

yeah that a good idea pat!

so, you at UNI? or doing HSC?

whta you mean you have more than one ride? what are they???

i'm not looking for a car, I've got on mate? what made you think i wanted one? :)

yeah nice car in your avarta, is that yours? sexy colour!

HSC
ay to all those car freaks and to those obssessed with 'doin up' their car...i gotta question
how much you rekon it'd cost to repaint a car? does it depend on their size, style etc?

m3h_m3h

HSC
oi M-THIS and the other DTM dude, i seen some of u's on a Krispy Kreme cruise few weeks back. some phat rides.
any of u's seen "Mischief - Destroy"?? if u's havent, go grab it on dvd. its awesome. its a race/rally through a few states in america, all supercars/exotics (im talkin 550 Maranello's, 360 Modena's, Diablo's, Contaches, NSX's, SL55 AMG's, Porsches, etc). And some cops chasin them etc. Like the Cannonball run. This is the 3rd DVD of the annual Gumball run for those that follow it :D. The two founders of DTM r the ones filming it (i think they r the founders. Dado and cant remember other :D). They drive an E36 M3 in it.
but damn its a good dvd, its exotics/supercars at its best :D, actually being driven hard and getting a thrashing, being driven hard.

m3h_m3h

HSC
Originally posted by snobby airlines
ay to all those car freaks and to those obssessed with 'doin up' their car...i gotta question
how much you rekon it'd cost to repaint a car? does it depend on their size, style etc?
it depends on the colours u want, wats required to put in the mix. also depends on size of ur car, and whether u want them to paint the engine bay or not. if they have to paint engine bay, costs lot more coz they have to take engine out.

M-THIS

hey m3h_m3h yeah that vid is sic... i got that one and 3000. you know which other one has the cannonball challange in it? what DVD is that one??? the one with the race is HEAPS good, the other on is ordinary...

how is it that the new 360 modena is like a week old and its got so much stone chips and shit after the race! haha, also that old guy with the hot chic in his diablo.

whats m3h_m3h? BMW M3 fan???

"SNOBBY AIRLINEs" yeah it depends on what car and what colour,.... effects cost a bit more, yeah engine bays and inside doors cost more as well.... around $3000 will get you a nice finish - out west somewhere / do show cars - or like $10 000 for a proper job (insides and engine - normal paint) at a real smash repairs place...

m3h_m3h

HSC
hehe yeh im a fan of the whole mischief/gumball series. its not for all types of ppl tho. only if u like exotics etc :D but damn some of those cars r fine. but in Mischief Destroy, i frickin hate that fat dude in the SL55 AMG, the guy with the busted water pump. fark he ticks me off. yeh the ladies r mighty fine in it aswell :D.
m3h_m3h is just a stupid name i came up with wen registering. lol. but i do love the m3's :D
my uncle owns an E46 M3 overseas, and i test drove one with my dad about 2mnths ago. hehe my dad took it for a test drive wen i was with him, so we went to back roads and he let me have a bit of a drive. very nice, smooth, love the purr of the engine.

M-THIS

yeah! they are awesome! so nice inside outside and performacen
!

i havn't got the chance to drive one yet! got to try to get one, maybe after the hsc! haha.

how horn are the M3 converts!

yeah those M3 they have a *really* high pitch sound from the engine!!??!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)