Future Plans (UAI/Uni/Tafe/Job) (1 Viewer)

hdnlv

HSC
Re: Where do you see yourself in the future?

oh wow well im aiming for 98.4+ because i want to do veterinary science at USYD. but being honest with myself i dont think ill make that ): id be very happy with 95+ :) if all goes well i know i want to do something with animals :) perferably become a vet or do animal rescue work! :)

before im thirthy i want to get married and have kids! hahaha :p id like a stable job that i enjoy and have visited certain countries with loved ones :D

Irrelevance

HSC
95.65 absolute minimum. Commerce/Engineering @ UNSW

96+ gets me a car.

Adv English
EE1
IPT
Physics
Mathematics
2U SOR

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
95.65 absolute minimum. Commerce/Engineering @ UNSW

96+ gets me a car.

Adv English
EE1
IPT
Physics
Mathematics
2U SOR
A car!? Shiiit, I'd probably just get a pat on the back.

jakjak303

HSC
Well, I'm aiming for a 99.95 ATAR. And going to get it, maybe, hopefully, if I study hard enough.

Also going for a Bach. of Nutrition and Dietetics @ UOW.

*every part of my body crossed* :|

Before I'm 30 ? Have a family. Kids should not be born to parents older than 30.

chaff

HSC
its the defence force for me.. :D air force..

fitness is my main hurdle in this career.. but once i get fit enough.. i can go for it!!

K

Kozak92

Hopefully end up doing Bachelor of Communication in Media and Journalism at UNSW. I'll get there in whichever way possible I guess, even if I have to start from TAFE or transfer from UWS.

After I graduate I want to do a year or two of Army Reserves to pay off any debts I may have and to pay back my mother who will undoubtedly be a big source of funds for my 1st year of tertiary education.

stephoe

HSC
haha, damn I wish I could say that I'd like to achieve a 90+ ATAR but by the looks of things... I'm pretty sure I wont even be able to reach 85
Damn all you dreamers!

But I'd like to get into a Business/Law course in UNSW or USyd? and in how many years or so, I'd like to be a smart badass business woman who will have 2 kids and a damn fine husband HAHHAHAHA
(yeah... just dreaming)

awaitingtrain

HSC
Aiming for 90+

When I'm 30? I'll be in the UK with a Masters in Architecture and an architecture company. Nothing spectacular but it's what I'm looking forward to.
Considering doing a combined architecture and civil engineering degree to keep things a little more interesting... but I'll see what happens.
Oh. And I want a cat.

Aamelie

HSC
Re: Where do you see yourself in the future?

I need a uai of at least 91! I want to do Law at UTS or Macquarie (wherever i get accepted really :) )

Um I think i c myself married 2 my hot, smart & rich $$$ husband!!! hahaha (HOPEFULLY!)

:O before im 30 i want 2 travel the world! :)

*very hopeful sigh*
Thread revival time! :O)
Hmm...when I'm 30--oh my I don't wanna get old :OP.

Bachelor in Nursing, Masters in Advanced Nursing Practice (AdNP) and maybe somewhere along the line I'll start MBBS as a 'mature-age' entry student. But that'd probably be after I'm 40 thanks to the rates all these darn schools are charging--heck I might even still be paying off my BsN and AdNP by then :O/ hopefully that's not the casssseeeee :O/.

A hubby would be nice and I'm totally going to steal Guesss' idea of him being hot and smart.

x_ekooC

HSC
I have no idea what I plan to do. I suppose it all depends on the marks I will get at the end of the year! But, I am looking at Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) and Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery). However, I am also looking into Bachelor of Nursing and Paramedicine.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Hoping for a good number. I'm a bit hesitant to say what exactly.

Hoping also for Law at UNCLE, Macquarie or ANU.

Last edited:

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Seeing how my plans have changed since I last posted in this thread;

Bachelor of Social Science in Justice Studies & Bachelor of Forensic Studies

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
99.85 & Commerce/Economics @ UNSW
(I just want a ridiculous ATAR because I can)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)