Future Plans (UAI/Uni/Tafe/Job) (1 Viewer)

Tensai1827

HSC
want to study in the states... even though frankly I don't even want to go to uni... sigh....

Blubberfly

Wonderfully Wicked
HSC
An ATAR of 90+ would do me just fine. If I got that, I'd probably be pretty damn happy. But when people get a higher mark than me, my bubble will be a little deflated. If it's someone who deserves it, I have no issues. I have an inkling that it'll be someone who doesn't...

I want to get an early offer for my course, scholarships, bonus points, you name it!

I'd like to get my Ps and my car after my HSC is done and dusted. Or now, thanks to those stupid bus timetable changes.

I want to do anthropology, get a job/internship, and get certified. PhDs yes please.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I'd like to get my Ps and my car after my HSC is done and dusted. Or now, thanks to those stupid bus timetable changes.
I'm extremely lazy. 17 years old (turn 18 on January 3 2011) and haven't even gotten my Ls yet! :chainsaw:

Blubberfly

Wonderfully Wicked
HSC
I'm extremely lazy. 17 years old (turn 18 on January 3 2011) and haven't even gotten my Ls yet! :chainsaw:
My sister is turning 23 and she has had her Ls for years. She hasn't progressed from that.

I'm not letting that happen. I haven't driven in three months, though, and I've only done 3.5 hours so good luck getting my Ps in April when I'm eligible. I need hours! -.-

duckcowhybrid

HSC
I know someone on a $15k scholarship who got 98, and someone with 96 on a $20k scholarship
Yeah uh that requires me to have some kind of extracurricular/be a well rounded person when in all honesty I've done virtually nothing at all for the past 6 years (including study), I've just been screwing around having fun.

Matt2233

HSC
I'm not really sure what uni course i want to do, currently im thinking of doing either:

B law/ B environmental forensics @ uts (atar around 98)
B Science (Biology + Geology) at usyd (atar of 95, want to do tsp but i wont get 99)

Can't believe how many people want to do med though, even though i considered it once cause id love to do medical genetics, the amount of training scared me off. I wonder how many of the med students actually only do it due to Asian parents or prestige + money.

s0phhhhx

HSC
Walking into UNSW
hand in hand with my current boyfriend
as I do a science degree
and he does architecture
:haha:

oh and over 90 ofcourse :haha::haha:

le Mali

HSC
Can't believe how many people want to do med though, even though i considered it once cause id love to do medical genetics, the amount of training scared me off. I wonder how many of the med students actually only do it due to Asian parents or prestige + money.
As I myself want to get into medicine and consider myself totally capable of this, I get SOOOOOO frustrated at all the people who flippantly say 'oh yeah, I think medicine would be really cool.' I recently went to a work exp. week where this general surgeon was quizzing everyone on why they wanted to do med/why they wanted to be a surgeon etc.
This one girl said she wanted to become a surgeon because she liked gory movies and had watched RPA....
There were also several kids who wanted to do med because their parents were doctors or something like that.
It frustrates the hell out of me.

That was kind of off topic, but I had to get the rant out of my system.

beardedwoman

HSC
lol. As if you havent driven yet?

I love it... ive had mine for only a few months and i think im up to about 25hours+
I'm not motivated because I can't be bothered driving around a block. Also I'm worried that I might crash but I don't admit this usually.

Yomo

HSC
Bachelor of Political, Economic and Social Sciences @USyd

(really this is just because its one of the longest named courses I think I will be able to get into)

ATAR aim: either over 95 or under 30 (no room for mediocrity)

in 5-10yrs I see myself laughing at all the suckers who were to lazy to get their licence while im pumping the stereo in one of my 10 cars on the way to my beachside mansion with my hot/smart/rich bf/hubby.

twistedrebel

HSC
Bachelor of Political, Economic and Social Sciences @USyd

(really this is just because its one of the longest named courses I think I will be able to get into)

ATAR aim: either over 95 or under 30 (no room for mediocrity)

in 5-10yrs I see myself laughing at all the suckers who were to lazy to get their licence while im pumping the stereo in one of my 10 cars on the way to my beachside mansion with my hot/smart/rich bf/hubby.
might want to improve grammar if you want degree's with long sounding names. Also how do you drive 10 cars at one time?

HSC
N/A
I'm aiming for a 90 ATAR, but would be ecstatic if I got 85+.
I'm hoping to get into Bachelor of Digital Media at COFA at UNSW. C:
In 5-10 years time, I see myself employed with an arts/entertainment company and/or working on my own media projects. My dream job is to be a creative director.
To be honest, I don't mind what sort of work I end up with. As long as I have founded good relationships with friends and family in my life by then, life would be sweet. :)

Nicki23

HSC
Well i have to get atleast a 75.00 want to go to uni and become a primary school teacher :) hmmmm i want to maybe go to Italy where my nonna was born it would be nice
I want to get married, have kids, maybe study before having kids lol and also after all that work :) earn good income

;)

brendroid

HSC
Get into uni in either Bachelor of Arts (Psych/Writing) or Graphic Design (with maybe something else). Get a scooter. Travel Europe, get a house in either Melbourne or Sydney. Have one book published by 2013 at least, and hopefully querying for some more. Eventually working as a graphic designer or something like that, selling sketches at least weekly for some extra money and earning royalties from published books. By 2020, at least 4 books published.

That is the overall plan, and hopefully sometime before I hit 30 I'll actually ask a girl out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)