Future Plans (UAI/Uni/Tafe/Job) (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Get into uni in either Bachelor of Arts (Psych/Writing) or Graphic Design (with maybe something else). Get a scooter. Travel Europe, get a house in either Melbourne or Sydney. Have one book published by 2013 at least, and hopefully querying for some more. Eventually working as a graphic designer or something like that, selling sketches at least weekly for some extra money and earning royalties from published books. By 2020, at least 4 books published.

That is the overall plan, and hopefully sometime before I hit 30 I'll actually ask a girl out.
...I know the feeling :lol:
My latest plans are:

Bachelor of Social Science/Bachelor of Laws at Newcastle
Major: Gender Studies
In the 4th and 5th year I'll do the Diploma of Legal Practice

then I'd like to do the Accelerated Prosecutors Recruitment Program and work as a Prosecutor :)

....then... maybe do the SJD at USYD?

Rose-xx

HSC
I think I'm about the only one I know that really doesnt have an idea :( Maybe computing studies maybe primary school teaching. But ahh. :( I like the simpleness of filling out subject sheets for school and there the year is sorted

elnino10

HSC
Hey guys just a question IM currently doing my VCE in victoria...but am moving to sydney..and just saw the pre req for Sydney uni and UNSW for advanced ssceiend is an atar of 95 .30 or something..so Would a VCE ATAR of 95.30 be the saeme?? as in how oes the vce enter score compare to the sydney enter score??
so would i have to get a little higher than 95.30?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys just a question IM currently doing my VCE in victoria...but am moving to sydney..and just saw the pre req for Sydney uni and UNSW for advanced ssceiend is an atar of 95 .30 or something..so Would a VCE ATAR of 95.30 be the saeme?? as in how oes the vce enter score compare to the sydney enter score??
so would i have to get a little higher than 95.30?
VCE's changed to ATAR, now VCE ATAR = NSW ATAR, practically all states other than Queensland use ATAR and they all = NSW atar, even tho NSW syllabus is harder :(

elnino10

HSC
VCE's changed to ATAR, now VCE ATAR = NSW ATAR, practically all states other than Queensland use ATAR and they all = NSW atar, even tho NSW syllabus is harder :(
CHeers any idea where i can buy a UAC 2011 guide?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
CHeers any idea where i can buy a UAC 2011 guide?
Maybe their website?

We get ours for free from our school, but their retail is i think $10-20 or something. P.S. I think they come out around july-august time

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Maybe their website?

We get ours for free from our school, but their retail is i think $10-20 or something. P.S. I think they come out around july-august time
Yep, mid-late August according to my careers counsellor

bear6253

HSC
I'll be happy with anything above 90 :)
Probably do law/journalism or law/arts at UOW next year, then plan on very extensive travel. hopefully in 5 or 10 years i'll be living in London.

But kinda a bit too focused on the whole HSC thing a.t.m to worry too much about the future.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
Only new development is the desire to do a session at La Sorbonne!
I think it'd be an amazing opportunity; I just have to learn basic French. Aha.

lil_mz_blondy93

HSC
I am aiming for an atar of 80+ or maybe 85+ if im very hopeful :)
hopefully next year i will either be studying primary school teaching at usyd or a combined degree of teaching and psychology at macquarie

and after that i really just want to travel, anywhere lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)