Gaddafi dead. (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: So, Gaddafi..

its only a matter of time until this happens in every country in the middle east

the smart move if you were a leader over there would be to step down (with a few billion stashed away) and flee, well before any protesters are machine gunned (so you cant get dragged back to the hague), or play ball with the USA, EU etc (saudi for example)

if not you are going to end up like the last two guys who said fuck you and got in the way of that sweet oil

mirakon

nigga
HSC

to gaddafi's credit he did stick to his word that he would die fighting instead of running like a pussy

LonelyWolf

HSC

he should have grown a beard, moved to switzerland or something

LonelyWolf

HSC

yeah and it works
ie 50% of people atleast dont even notice/care

lonelywolf knows, doesnt care

i notice, have given up on caring
this is true.

however i can't stand it when people on here time and time again try to paint islam as a religion based solely on violence , especially by quoting a single line from the koran. there just part of a trend and they don't realise it

boris

Banned
HSC

" there just part of a trend and they don't realise it" yes

islam is pretty bad though

Magical Kebab

HSC

" there just part of a trend and they don't realise it" yes

islam is pretty bad though
go fuck urself. Islam is better than anything you have seen or thought of because if u really knew what islam is about, i gaurantee ur thoughts would change if u knew what it is about and the philosophy behind it.
Gaddafi was not representing islam properly, what he did was considered as a sin. Most things in the Quran people 'bag' out are in the bible.
Don't talk.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

go fuck urself. Islam is better than anything you have seen or thought of because if u really knew what islam is about, i gaurantee ur thoughts would change if u knew what it is about and the philosophy behind it.
Gaddafi was not representing islam properly, what he did was considered as a sin. Most things in the Quran people 'bag' out are in the bible.
Don't talk.
I get the feeling that boris' understanding of islam was most likely shaped by the media, possibly one of two pirme time tabloid journalism programs. Wouldn't you agree?

Magical Kebab

HSC

I get the feeling that boris' understanding of islam was most likely shaped by the media, possibly one of two pirme time tabloid journalism programs. Wouldn't you agree?
Indeed that is correct. Talk about stereotyping.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Don't talk.
Lets marry 9 year olds.

Magical Kebab

HSC

Lets marry 9 year olds.
The reason he married Aisha( the 9 year old) was because she was in need of shelter and help. Marriage than islamically wasn't necessarily about reproducing, it was on different terms.
Fuck u.

HSC

the media ffs.. makes me so mad.

"Death toll climbs to 98 in Charsadda suicide attack"

why not report something good about muslims for a change?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

NEW YORK: At least 53 supporters of killed Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi are believed to have been executed by anti-Gaddafi fighters, Human Rights Watch (HRW) has said.

The bodies of the Gaddafi supporters were found in the abandoned Mahari Hotel in Sirte, the New York-based organisation said in a statement on its website.

"We found 53 decomposing bodies, apparently Gaddafi supporters, at an abandoned hotel in Sirte, and some had their hands bound behind their backs when they were shot," said Peter Bouckaert, HRW emergencies director, who investigated the killings.

"This requires the immediate attention of the Libyan authorities to investigate what happened and hold accountable those responsible," he said.

"The bodies were clustered together, apparently where they had been killed, on the grass in the sea-view garden of the hotel," the HRW said, and called on Libyan authorities to investigate the deaths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)