Gaddafi wasnt bad (1 Viewer)

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Gaddafi was not bad

I do not condone violence

nor do i condone killing

but look at it this way..

I do not intend to be racist when I say this, but the middle-east is not as morally, technologically and politically as developed as the west (agree?)
When one defies the rule of a king, he would respond with death for the stability of his society... Now this was back in the western medieval era
The middle-east is largely still run in this manner
He was just following tradition and also Islamic tradition

I agree that he did need to be replaced or at least his rule reformed but did not deserve the over-exaggerations in the Jew controlled media

Also,
he did a hell of a lot for the libyan economy

"Gaddafi's efforts also improved the average health of Libyans. In 2009, the CIA's World Factbook showed the average life expectancy of a Libyan to be 77 years (only one year less than that of an American citizen)."

"By the 1980s Libyans enjoyed much improved housing and education, comprehensive social welfare services, and general standards of health that were among the highest in Africa."

for fucks sake

im just sick of people saying "he was EVIL, im glad hes dead"
and there was a poll with 70% of people condoning his slaughter by the libyan revolt (and these were all western people)

we are just as bad

SUM UP:
1. He was following tradition that has been ingrained in him since birth
2. He should have been replaced or reformed but not scrutinised/killed as much as he has been
3. he improved the economy dramatically

and

4. Sharia law is going to hit them harder than gaddafi's iron-fist

Now why would they revolt against him if he was good?

- Simple

He placed heaps of restrictions in islamic law and tradition and they did not like that

e.g.
He did not condone multiple wives for instance and restricted it to one partner

as soon as they killed him, they re-implemented multiple wives (literally a day after he died)
they are extremist islamic whilst he was more moderate

and the jews + israel just wanted to take advantage of this event to bring them a next step closer to controlling the middle-east

EDIT: CIA was definitely directing the rebellion..

they had it in for Gaddafi since the 1960s and have attempted numerous assassinations plots

"Numerous press reports over the weekend add to the evidence that the Libyan rebels fighting the regime of Muammar Gaddafi are under the direction of American intelligence agencies. Despite the repeated claims by Obama administration officials that the rebels are a largely unknown quantity, it is becoming increasingly clear that key military leaders of the anti-Gaddafi campaign are well known to the US government and have longstanding relations with the CIA."

All the worlds a stage at this point and our attention diverted, whilst they are developing something covertly.

http://wsws.org/articles/2011/apr2011/liby-a04.shtml

thoughts? debate?

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
lol one of my friends is practically jerking off that gaddafi is dead and I don't think he has the slightest idea of who he was or what he's done (good or bad)
like people come into our chat channel and he goes "so what do you think about gaddafi aye??", to people that really couldn't give a fuck and going on about how good it is he's dead

But he's a bit of a weirdo I guess.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Libya had the highest HDI in Africa, now it will be a complete shit hole indefinitely

Amogh

HSC
N/A
mate
Sinn fein? al-Megrahi and the lockerbie bombing?

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
america put a lot of pressure on him

threatened him with assassination etc

i feel for the guy, they had their finger on him from the get-go

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
I'm being serious cunt

Stop being ignorant and provide a reason
Or u have been duped by the propaganda Jewish media

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
rebels were obviously trained and funded by the CIA and Mossad, duh

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Libya could've been better, Gaddafi kept a fucktonne of money for himself and his cronies.

Also these days the only muslims that are following polygamy are the saudi royal family who are sub-human anyway.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Alleging that gaddafi was the richest man in the world two fiddy billen

boris

Banned
HSC
Alleging that gaddafi was the richest man in the world two fiddy billen
not the smartest though hey shoulda have that shit squirreled away somewhere
soon as shit hit the fan fly out of there boy bolivia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)