Gaddafi wasnt bad (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
having 200 rebels running away from a single sniper is a art

mirakon

nigga
HSC
The rebels were a completely disorganised rebel. It took them 4 days merely to confirm that Khamis Gaddafi was dead, and even then there were conflicting reports.

Then there was the awkward moment when Saif Al Gaddafi rose from nowhere despite rebels saying they had captured him.

boris

Banned
HSC
idk if they will go as far as iran
people dont usually regress that badly
as long as the oil money continues to flow and living standards stay where they are then they should maintain their attitudes towards women etc which were pretty liberal

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
The rebels were a completely disorganised rebel. It took them 4 days merely to confirm that Khamis Gaddafi was dead, and even then there were conflicting reports.

Then there was the awkward moment when Saif Al Gaddafi rose from nowhere despite rebels saying they had captured him.
his son was reported dead about 5 times, lol

these are the people America REALLY expects us to believe can run Libya better than glorious Gaddaffi

boris

Banned
HSC
ok lets get this straight
the rebels werent trained by anyone lol ok fuck
they had no training which was why they were so utterly ineffective as a fighting force

without nato intervention (very obviously to secure oil supplies) they would have been (were being) rolled by the libyan army

but they were not trained by anyone lmao
cia and british sas may well have been on the ground during the conflict but it appears not because there doesnt seen to have been any progress made on the capture of important figures. more often than not they just stumbled upon them during the fighting.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
"Just who funded them remains shrouded in mystery, but several Libyan exiles and a former CIA officer say the United States was involved. Former Libyan envoy Aujali would not be drawn out on whether the CIA was the paymaster, but said, “The Americans knew him very, very well.”

And he added: “I think working for the CIA for the sake of your national interest is nothing to be ashamed of.”"

http://peripheralrevision.wordpress...-the-cia-trained-leader-of-libyas-rebels-cnn/

definitely an israeli-american plot

gaddafi was a very effective leader and prefaced the USA (United States of Africa) with aims of bringing together islamic and non-islamic nations for unification
sure, they were just aims

but i do believe he intended to act upon it

+ he was a moderate islamic, placed many restrictions on the extremist laws they he thought were ridiculous

that was the real reason the tumultuous rebellion wanted to get him (+ the encourage from the west)

its a shame to see a decent leader scrutinised and slaughtered by the Jewry of the west

sickens me

Last edited:

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
And i hate larry king with a passion

I was watching his interview with Gaddafi

he was just a blatant bigot who was representative of American interests with no impartiality

Gaddafi told him that al-qaeda had nothing to do with with the 9/11 attacks

instantly larry king gets defensive

definitely an inside job in my opinion

Last edited:

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
"Numerous press reports over the weekend add to the evidence that the Libyan rebels fighting the regime of Muammar Gaddafi are under the direction of American intelligence agencies. Despite the repeated claims by Obama administration officials that the rebels are a largely unknown quantity, it is becoming increasingly clear that key military leaders of the anti-Gaddafi campaign are well known to the US government and have longstanding relations with the CIA"

http://wsws.org/articles/2011/apr2011/liby-a04.shtml

its hard finding more evidence as u have to grab it from obscure news sources

anything mainstream is just pure propaganda

Galladrim

HSC
http://news.theage.com.au/breaking-...ed-away-about-200-billion-20111022-1md9z.html

I think a man who managed to scurry away $200 billion from the proceeds of his country isn't getting much sympathy from me. However certainly no one deserves to die in the manner that he did.

But a dictator is a dictator. He have introduced some smart reforms economically, but that doesn't really taken anything away from it. How much better could it have been then?

antonio primo

Banned
HSC
http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/28/al-qaida-plants-its-flag-literally-in-libya/#ixzz1cC6RkxVj

If there were questions about al-Qaida’s role in post-Gadhafi Libya, VICE reporter Sherif Elhelwa provides some answers in a new story with eyewitness descriptions.

Al-Qaida flags, Elhelwa reports, are popping up around Benghazi. At the city courthouse, which played a prominent role in the Libyan revolution, residents are flying the late terrorist’s Osama bin Laden’s colors.

Similarly, Elhelwa recounts a regular evening sight: “Islamists driving brand-new SUVs and waving the black al Qaeda flag drive the city’s streets at night.”

Armed guards walk the streets, he reports, inspiring fear. Friendly civilians hurriedly warn Elhelwa that he is being watched by the Islamists. “I recommend that you leave now,” he is told.

Confirming his suspicion that Islamist extremists may have a larger foothold in the recovering region, one partisan near the courthouse threatens Elhelwa, warning him that if he disparages the al-Qaida flag, “we will cut off [your] tongue. I recommend that you don’t publish these [images]. You will bring trouble to yourself.”

“The war to rid the country of the Gadhafi dictatorship might have ended,” Elhelwa says, “but the battle for control of post-revolutionary Libya has only just begun.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/10/28/al-qaida-plants-its-flag-literally-in-libya/#ixzz1cDl5ODAA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)