Gang rape video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legham

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Totally agree with you.

Easy for you to say, coming from a guy. Nothing is "funny" about that. It's rather disgusting. I wonder how all the boys can face each other knowing they've all seen each other intimately? How pathetic.
I wasn't saying that the act was funny, i said that the way the article describes it is funny.

tempco

HSC
Serius said:
Now tempco, i think thats a very simplistic way of looking at it. It could have been alot worse, a rape-murder for example or maybe torture. Implying that all rape is of equal severity is dumb. Not to mention that "rape" can have many grey areas. Sleeping with a drunk girl who gives consent for instance, and then wakes up naked the next day and cant remember what happened so assumes she was date raped.
Re-read my post. I did not imply that all rape is of equal severity. I used the term "rape is rape" to contend NTB's excessively strong language (IMO) of "nothing compared to".

beentherdunthat

HSC
Legham said:
I wasn't saying that the act was funny, i said that the way the article describes it is funny.
LOL okay sorry... I get it now...

HSC
N/A
ShiftyIceQueen said:
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
What part of Sydney are they from?
what does that have anything to do with it?
I think CSI: CRIMES ™ wants to know, so that he/she can make a comment, with reference to common stereotypes and misconceptions, about the part of Sydney and/or the inhabitants of such place.
ShiftyIceQueen said:
They do look Anglo, but that still has nothing to do with the rape.
Precisely. Rape is still rape, regardless of who you rape (gender, race, age), or whatever means in which you rape. Crime is still crime.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Totally agree with you.

Easy for you to say, coming from a guy. Nothing is "funny" about that. It's rather disgusting. I wonder how all the boys can face each other knowing they've all seen each other intimately? How pathetic.
its kind of funny for you to write that. You know boys toilets consist of what is essentially a peice of metal stuck to a wall right? we line up next to each other, with zero privacy and our genitals out on display.

And she didnt realise she was raped until they showed her the video? how fucking dumb can you get! if you are going to be an evil fuckwit, atleast be smart about it and dont prove to the victim that you raped her! gawd i have lost all faith in humanity.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Serius said:
its kind of funny for you to write that. You know boys toilets consist of what is essentially a peice of metal stuck to a wall right? we line up next to each other, with zero privacy and our genitals out on display..
I meant when they are sexually stimulated...?

Serius said:
And she didnt realise she was raped until they showed her the video? how fucking dumb can you get! if you are going to be an evil fuckwit, atleast be smart about it and dont prove to the victim that you raped her! gawd i have lost all faith in humanity.
LOL

HSC
Serius said:
I dont think you understand the whole thing.

She didnt tell the cops on them, some teacher did! They probably knew that she wouldnt.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
This chick is a moron. Getting so drunk that you don't know what is going on in this situation is stupid and irresponsible. I'm not not condoning rape, whatever sentence these guys get is not going to be enough, but a 17 year old should know better.

Before you complain... I am more against rape than anyone and I am definitely not blaming this girl. As a measure of my hatred towards people that do this, if it was up to me they would get the firing squad.... I am just saying that she could of used a bit more sense.

beentherdunthat

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
I dont think you understand the whole thing.

She didnt tell the cops on them, some teacher did! They probably knew that she wouldnt.
LOL i don't think you understand what he's saying... He's criticizing the idiots for showing her the rape video... it has nothing to do with who told lol

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
LOL i don't think you understand what he's saying... He's criticizing the idiots for showing her the rape video... it has nothing to do with who told lol
There was nothing wrong with them showing her the video, since she wasnt going to talk either way.

Besides, she would have seen it in the end, considering the amount of people who already saw the video, and were spreading it around

HSC
N/A
xtinkx said:
Hello i am from the school that "spread the video around"... before i start..the media totally made our skool look terrible, we are a good school, not sickos who want to see a rape video.. Anyway were very upset about what has happened, this girl used to go to my school about a year and a half ago... nobody knew of the event untill yesterday and the night before. Those who commited the act are discusting...and i hope that everything finishes with just. Our school has been attacked by the media during our half yearly exams... we learnt of the news just before our exam it has been very difficult.
I'm sorry for you and your school.
Serius said:
There, there; go postal Serius.;)
iamsickofyear12 said:
This chick is a moron. Getting so drunk that you don't know what is going on in this situation is stupid and irresponsible. I'm not not condoning rape, whatever sentence these guys get is not going to be enough, but a 17 year old should know better.

Before you complain... I am more against rape than anyone and I am definitely not blaming this girl. As a measure of my hatred towards people that do this, if it was up to me they would get the firing squad.... I am just saying that she could of used a bit more sense.
Perhaps both parties are to blame for this?

Sex, like arguments and fights, cannot happen between one.

HSC
xtinkx said:
It was hardly spread around ...
It wasnt just people from your school who saw the footage.

But yeah ...maybe only a few people saw it. then again, if that teacher didnt know about it, it would have spread.

Nobody is blaming your school, its the idiots who spread it!

beentherdunthat

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
There was nothing wrong with them showing her the video, since she wasnt going to talk either way.

Besides, she would have seen it in the end, considering the amount of people who already saw the video, and were spreading it around
:eek: WHAT do you mean there was nothing wrong? Honey, it's like me running over you with a car, than coming back and showing you the video I took of it. It's just not feasible!!! What kind of an idiot would do that?!?! (welll I guess we know now anyway lol)

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I think CSI: CRIMES ™ wants to know, so that he/she can make a comment, with reference to common stereotypes and misconceptions, about the part of Sydney and/or the inhabitants of such place.
Precisely. Rape is still rape, regardless of who you rape (gender, race, age), or whatever means in which you rape. Crime is still crime.
You're just making yourself sound stupid with that.

1. I'm a dude it's on my screen name. (Blind f*ck)
2. I was curious to know where they are from nothing to do with stereotypes or misconceptions.
3. You're stupid.

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
:eek: WHAT do you mean there was nothing wrong? Honey, it's like me running over you with a car, than coming back and showing you the video I took of it. It's just not feasible!!! What kind of an idiot would do that?!?! (welll I guess we know now anyway lol)
As i said, she wasnt going to speak, and either way she would have seen it. Or maybe they wanted to laugh at her reaction?

You never know, but they would have been sure that she wasnt going to tell or else they wouldnt have showed her the video. So obviously it was 'wrong'

But then again they may have been plain stupid, as you said.

Get it?

HSC
xtinkx said:
I'd like peoples opinions on this... Note that im not totally informed about the situation but if she was dumped on her mothers front door unconcious no undies... why did they report this 4 months later... talking about her mother. Did her mother know she was on the doorstep ??

It was only until it got out that she decided to tell ???
She had no underwear, but had shorts/shirt on[?] didnt she?

If i was the mother then:
1-the girl wouldnt have been with a group of guys drunk and rape in the first place
2- if it did happen i would have contacted the cops asap-if she came home same way that girl did.

Since her mother didnt do that, im thinking this mother needs some help, or else the girl is used to going out late, and coming in whenever she likes. so her mother didnt find anything weird.

Only think this way because she didnt realise anything even though she didnt have her underwear, and because she should have noticed something was wrong when she couldnt remember what happened the night before.

[some people may not agree with me]

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Police warned that watching or forwarding the video was an offence and could attract a jail term
this part is particularly bad. Sounds likes a thought crime to me, oh noes here comes the thought police!

beentherdunthat

HSC
Serius said:
this part is particularly bad. Sounds likes a thought crime to me, oh noes here comes the thought police!
LOL...

xtinkx: Like we were saying earlier... she does sound kind of "slutty" to be playing poker in the middle of the night with a bunch of guys drinking alcohol. I think she should have assumed more responsibility. You know what, if it's true what you're saying... that previous events might make the whole scenario unbelievable (even though the act will never be justified) than perhaps she might be to blame as well.

Hey, have you any idea why she didn't approach any authorities like the police about the situation?

HSC
Maybe she didnt go to the police because it was on video, so everyone will see it [well more people will] and maybe she was already ashamed?

But its still stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)