Gang rape video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beentherdunthat

HSC
breaking said:
nice muslim mentality there dude.
I don't think you need to look at it from a muslim perspective to understand the situation. Firstly, she's only 17 years of age and is alone with 7 other horny guys in the middle of the night playing poker (Question: What the hell is she doing there?) . Secondly, she's drinking alcohol (Comment: That's illegal, you're supposed to be 18 to legally consume it... at 18 you're considered to be responsible enough) ... and like that chick said.. Xtinx... that the girl doesn't have a very clean history and that some of the people in the neighbourhood don't even believe it to be "rape".... Why would you assume she's not "slutty"?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
I don't think you need to look at it from a muslim perspective to understand the situation. Firstly, she's only 17 years of age and is alone with 7 other horny guys in the middle of the night playing poker (Question: What the hell is she doing there?) . Secondly, she's drinking alcohol (Comment: That's illegal, you're supposed to be 18 to legally consume it... at 18 you're considered to be responsible enough) ... and like that chick said.. Xtinx... that the girl doesn't have a very clean history and that some of the people in the neighbourhood don't even believe it to be "rape".... Why would you assume she's not "slutty"?
SO just cause the rapists are WHITE -ITS not rape? OMFG...

Then why would they send it around with phones and shit..

FUCKEN white wannabe TERRORISTS.

HSC
HotShot said:
SO just cause the rapists are WHITE -ITS not rape? OMFG...

Then why would they send it around with phones and shit..

FUCKEN white wannabe TERRORISTS.
Whats with you and the word terrorists?

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Umm.. you cannot justify what they did.

Yes she shouldnt have been doing somethings [eg drinking] BUT i dont see how her 'neighbourhood' could judge her, i mean "she fought to push the boys off" for gods sake !!! That obviously means she doesnt want to be a part of anything.

End of story

And HotShot, thats not very nice what did Harry do to you? Leave him out of this!!!! :p seems to me like you have something for HP :p

Legham

HSC
breaking said:
nice muslim mentality there dude.
Since when is having no respect for skanky chicks muslim?

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Legham said:
Since when is having no respect for skanky chicks muslim?
Its called being rascist - but once you use the word rasicst around here - everyone shit you called me racist - you cant do that and all that BS.

Its obviously Breaking stereotypical view of muslims.

Legham

HSC
HotShot said:
Its called being rascist - but once you use the word rasicst around here - everyone shit you called me racist - you cant do that and all that BS.

Its obviously Breaking stereotypical view of muslims.
Im not caring about the racistness, i just never heard that stereotype before :S

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
I think they are innocent until proven guilty but for muslim its guilty until proven innocent.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
YankeeChica said:
I think they are innocent until proven guilty but for muslim its guilty until proven innocent.
O wow you sound so COOL.. fuck yeah.

Hey look I think I am better than muslims.. but they mastermineded 9/11., London Bombings and Bali BOmbings and so they must be bunch of tards. and the national defense forces are even dumber.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I used the term "rape is rape" to contend NTB's excessively strong language (IMO) of "nothing compared to".
Did I not say it was a ghastly act? There are varying degrees of how bad something can be, while her rape is absolutely a terrible incident, relative to forceful gang rapes involving weapons, insults, attacks etc it is a much less severe incident.

Perhaps "nothing" makes it appear too strong but I merely wanted to stress the fact that there appears to be a large difference here so that the OP can understand why maybe there isn't the same reaction to this as there was with the lebanese rapes - without evoking racism.

You are lessening the severity of the crime by stating that the girl did not have the capacity to give consent. Why? Is it because she doesn't remember (for better or for worse) the specific sequence of events that happened? Or is it because she possible could have consented to sex? (Honest question, and I'm not trying to put words into your mouth)
It has to do with their criminal culpability, their mens rea, more than necessarily how painful the experience was on the girl. To rape a girl whom you know cannot give consent because they are drunk, is different to planning/forcefully raping a girl who you know is not consenting. One requires a much higher level of unconscionable conduct than the other. The actual acts committed should also have some bearing imho.

I have no way of knowing whether subjectively for the girl this rape was worse on her than the 2000 rapes were... I am sure any of these experiences are painful for anyone and I don't want to judge them. What I'm judging is the difference of culpability between the perpetrators.

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
this whole thing is sick, evil and pathetic......and rape is a crime that everyone regardless of race should be punished for. BUT, what do you expect from 7 full on drunken blokes and a drunken girl ?

HSC
MaNiElla said:
this whole thing is sick, evil and pathetic......and rape is a crime that everyone regardless of race should be punished for. BUT, what do you expect from 7 full on drunken blokes and a drunken girl ?
Right, if they were so drunk, then why did they have a camera? Why did they record the whole thing? If they were drunk and recorded it, [by mistake] they would have regreted it, yet they kept sending the video to others?!

Last time i checked people dont rape one another when they're drunk.

this has nothing to do with them being drunk, its them being stupid.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
MaNiElla said:
Rape shouldn't be expected under any circumstances! I agree with your first sentence, but the alcohol is irrelevant. These guys forced themselves onto a vulnerable girl and raped her; within this situation there's no excuse for their actions, and I hope the justice system has them imprisoned for no less then 10 years.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
what i meant was, this --> you have like 7 sick druken dudes, and one completly drunken girl, it was obviuos that the guys would attack her becuase she's drunk and weak, and they're like a group of 7 guys. Its not like the girl invited them to rape her, they were the idiots that took advantage of her in that state.

As for the camera, i know that its bad for them to use it. BUT, If they didnt take the video, the girl would have no clue on what happend to her, because she didnt know that she got raped only after she saw the video. When the guys dumped her infront of her house, she told her mum that she doesnt remember the previous nights events. So, the guys would now get punished for their crime, and its all thanks to the camera. Eventhough it is a shame that this video was spread around in this way...

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
YankeeChica said:
Hey i'm curious, judging from your sig, did a family member/close friend/loved one happen to die in the September 11 attack? Sorry for the personal question, but i'm just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)