General Thoughts: Australian History, Geography, Civics and Citizenship (2 Viewers)

burkefan

HSC
Completely seperate!
You will get one History mark and band
and another Geography mark and band.
They are not merged.

;)
Yay for History... :D Not for geo though, I know I got one multiple choice one, and I got 0 for the geography individual and group action :(, I wrote about and spoke about the advantages and how they could use the advantages by like... transferring ecosystems to the recreational parks. :( Stupid, but I went blank... but I might have said something that I forgot such as going to the council extra but we'll say... I'm nervous about human rights but I did make lots of four national strategis, what they were, how australian's can use these strategies and the Australian declaration towards reconciliation, and I spoke about how the human rights taken away from them left many of them losing their lands, and now living in poverty.

rawrlove

HSC
we didn't learn a thing on human rights. so i ended up writing about random stuff.
it was so fail. :p and same with the other 15 mark question for history.
i totally went blank :(

hul0

HSC
what was the answer for the mc question in geo about rights - society and individuals and groups it was either equality or social justice i don't remember what i put

can someone give me an answer

hul0

HSC
I put Social Justice but I dunno if I'm right or wrong.

yes something just clicked i put that too ...i was using process of elemination and the word society from the question kinda related to 'social' justice so maybe....hopefully

becuz i just realised the human rights was 15 marks and i think what i wrote was only gud enuf 4 a 7-10 mark q... stuffed up so badd in that

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
What did you guys put for the question about measuring the tree length?

I put trundle wheel and tape measure... I knew off the top of my head that a barometer was used for Air Pressure, but had no idea what a 'climometer' or whatever that thing was!!!

spriinkles

HSC
for the tree question i just cbf so i picked clinometer for measuring angles and tape measure
it sounded good at the time

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Yeah I did the same as you, although I didn't know what a clinometer was :p

I knew that a barometer was useless for this. And I decided that there was no reason to use BOTH a trundle wheel and tape measure, so I picked clinometer and tape measure.

My decisions were for the better! With the clinometer and tape measure, you can use trigonometry to find the height of the tree.

zoro88

HSC
Re: Geo/HistoryExam

extreamly pissed about the geo extended.The geo multi choice was easy.
i enjoyed History overall, especially the vietnam 15 marker. i wrote about the fear of communism;domino effect, Australia's ties with the US and how Holt convinced Australia "all the way with LBJ".
Did anyone notice how sources for the Vietnam extended 15 marker were found in the history multi choice questions???

hul0

HSC
yaaaaaayy according to wikipedia

An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope

apparently this>>

and a trundle wheel is

and a barometer is

used for atmospheric pressure

god have we ever learnt this in geography???

hul0

HSC
what about australia having a tade agrrement with egypt and france or something ..... i put bilateral but wasnt sure because bi means 2 and then ther was multilateral but when we went thru aid in class MULTILATERAL WAS AID GIVEN THROUGH AN INTERNATIONAL AGENCY LIKE UN ...still at that time it made sense

i guess im wrong the answer probably is multilateral

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
what about australia having a tade agrrement with egypt and france or something ..... i put bilateral but wasnt sure because bi means 2 and then ther was multilateral but when we went thru aid in class MULTILATERAL WAS AID GIVEN THROUGH AN INTERNATIONAL AGENCY LIKE UN ...still at that time it made sense

i guess im wrong the answer probably is multilateral
Im sure its multilateral because it involves three countries Australia, France and Egypt.

HSC
Uni Grad
What did you guys put for the question about measuring the tree length?

I put trundle wheel and tape measure... I knew off the top of my head that a barometer was used for Air Pressure, but had no idea what a 'climometer' or whatever that thing was!!!
I put the tape measure and the climometer... coz i knew to myself how the hell could you ever try to get up that tree with a tape measure or trundle wheel xD

but i didn't know what climometer meant, and that i knew that barometer was incorrect, but you could either tape measure or trundle wheel would be right...

lol lucky i got this one right =P

itszen

HSC
the exam was okay i guess. I just really hoping to keep my first rank in history and get a band 6. Band 6's in sc at my school are rare, with only 3 band 6's in sc last year out of like 140 something people. Geography was okay also though i really didnt care of geo because im not doing anything related to it next year anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)