General Thoughts: English Advanced Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

suprwoman101

HSC
Mod A - feeling a bit ambivalent.

Mod B has just ruined all the good things I did in the other two sections..

Time and place and how it affects 'enduring relationships' for Harwood's poetry. Fffffff-

Let's hope I pass, that question was so ridiculously narrow for that section.

Adored Mod C History Memory question, killed that one and hoping for a 18. But if your related text was completely truthful you were pretty much screwed, because you had nothing to talk about.

Overall just hoping Mod C drags my average.

Scott2e4c

HSC
N/A
The "your" in the question does not indicate you need to use first person. You can say "the responder" or the "audience" .

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
How come I wait until the HSC to misread a question

ie Mod B

yasminee96

HSC
Probably almost cried from happiness after seeing Mod C question. :D str8 9 pages in 35 minutes hahaha
Module B - Hamlet - wasn't awful, but it was tricky. Think my expression was a bit strange coz I was confused as I was writing, woops. Still got down 8 pages though yay
Module A was pretty good (donne and w;t)! Managed to write heaps on The Apparition :D :D 9 pages woo

Not sure how I went though - you never really know with english - did what I could and just hoping for the best :)

rednellav

HSC
I didn't write anything about ambition because I didn't see it...ah well, failed that haha
Ambition pretty much directly correlated to the proliferated progression of scientific advancements, discoveries, etc. imho.

Not sure how you guys write so fast though. I probably did about 5 pages per essay.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Get mods to un-ban me. I'm sure everyone missed the nsgplc banter over the last 4 days.
Pretty sure we didn't.

You hardly go on about PLC anyway.

It's just NSG for you. Shame that I didn't meet any NSGs at Asian Study Camp I could have shared some of the crap you write on BoS.

I can't wait until BoS gives you a Band 5 in English and thoroughly stuffs up your hopes and dreams for All Rounders.

SuperMike96

HSC
Probably almost cried from happiness after seeing Mod C question. :D str8 9 pages in 35 minutes hahaha
Module B - Hamlet - wasn't awful, but it was tricky. Think my expression was a bit strange coz I was confused as I was writing, woops. Still got down 8 pages though yay
Module A was pretty good (donne and w;t)! Managed to write heaps on The Apparition :D :D 9 pages woo

Not sure how I went though - you never really know with english - did what I could and just hoping for the best :)
How did you manage to write 9 pages in 35 minutes? For Hamlet I wrote 3.5 pages in 30 minutes :S
Teach me how to english! (or don't it doesn't matter now does it.)

lolwot

HSC
I didn't write anything about ambition because I didn't see it...ah well, failed that haha
Lots of people in my English almost misread it, lucky I noticed before I started writing

Last edited:

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC

Damn you write fast

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I wrote an average of 4 pages per essay

Yesterday I compared handwriting with someone who wrote 9 pages for their essay.... mine was basically half the size of hers

simplyinsanity

HSC
Mod B has just ruined all the good things I did in the other two sections..

Time and place and how it affects 'enduring relationships' for Harwood's poetry. Fffffff-

Let's hope I pass, that question was so ridiculously narrow for that section.

I completely agree with you! I feel sorry for whoever reads my Harwood essay....I'm just hoping to get 10+/20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)