General Thoughts - General Mathematics (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your overall thoughts and opinions of the General Mathematics exam here.

Beege

HSC
A moderate exam, I left out a few questions cauz I had no clue. MC was pretty easy. 65-80 raw probably

kiwi

HSC
Overall not bad, missed the very last 2 mark question about the surface area of the plaster thingy cause the geriatric F*&K of a exam supervisior wasted about 3 mins getting me a a sheet. GRRRRRRR:mad1:

Beege

HSC
pattii said:
lol heaps of it was probablitiy, and i hate probability
the probability in it wasnt that hard, too many equations in the test though

flabbergasted

HSC
i feel so crap after that exam...a lot of people in my yr found it hard, including me. Like all ways, i ran out of time and so i left some questions out.
Even if i did study more, instead of cramping it in all last night..i dont think i'll do much better.

its getting hard for me to concentrate and study becuase i can't be bothered anymore and im so over the HSC

On the bright side...IM DONE WITH MATHS!!!

kiwi

HSC
yeah i was happy with the hardness of the probability. To hell with the graph reading and building though. time consuming stuff.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
i dont do general math, but the people in my school found it alright, The dude comming first reckons he would get a 90 raw :S

flabbergasted

HSC
i didnt know how to draw the graph in q27...how did everyone do it?
my one was a mix of all the graphs in one lol

NeoTokyo

HSC
That was ugly. Hardly any questions on spherical geometry and annuities. (probably because they're the easiest topics)

Niksta123

HSC
flabbergasted said:
i feel so crap after that exam...a lot of people in my yr found it hard, including me. Like all ways, i ran out of time and so i left some questions out.
Even if i did study more, instead of cramping it in all last night..i dont think i'll do much better.

its getting hard for me to concentrate and study becuase i can't be bothered anymore and im so over the HSC

On the bright side...IM DONE WITH MATHS!!!

Yeah I hated the exam, i reckon it was the hardest exam for general maths HSC in the past 6 years!! .....seriously some of those questions were sooo random...ahhhh!!! i was actually feeling good about maths cause i had studied pretty welll.....so i thought...

most of my year found it pretty hard too...i thought it was a shocker....I thought the exam would be pretty fair, bcuz the other subjects papers have been prretty good...but nooo this exam was very hard...

as you said on the bright side....I never have to look at a maths question again!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOO

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
pks365 said:
Oh yes. That was so fuckin easy. Aiming for 98 - 100 (at least 95). For sure. But well general is gay as its scaled down alot cus we are all dum fuckin maths students. Overall im glad probability was in. I finished the exam an hour earlier and spent the 60 mins checking thru the whole paper. I wonder which fuckwit would get lower than 90 for that paper lolz. Dun wurry guyz. Im sure u guyz ou there will fuck up but remember thats why we have tafes - just 4 you guyz.

Aim UAI: 95+ I'm sure at least 95 UAI........:) Cya later guyz...... :) :rofl:
You seem like a real dickhead, some people may have found it hard, try doing 3unit or 4unit math then start acting like a hotshot, your just pathetic.
I seriosuly hope u fail.

LatK7

HSC
I found it ok. Hopefully 75-80 raw.

There were only a couple of questions in section II that i hated, so i think i did well overall.

MC was ok, bar a couple of shit questions.

Maths probably won't count for me, so it doesn't matter.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
he might be a wiz at maths but doesnt look to be too crash hot at english

kiwi

HSC
wrxsti said:
You seem like a real dickhead, some people may have found it hard, try doing 3unit or 4unit math then start acting like a hotshot, your just pathetic.
I seriosuly hope u fail.
Wouldnt worry about him, Inflated internet confidence. in real life hes probably one of those little people no one ever notices much.

ashleypage

HSC
pks365 said:
Oh yes. That was so fuckin easy. Aiming for 98 - 100 (at least 95). For sure. But well general is gay as its scaled down alot cus we are all dum fuckin maths students. Overall im glad probability was in. I finished the exam an hour earlier and spent the 60 mins checking thru the whole paper. I wonder which fuckwit would get lower than 90 for that paper lolz. Dun wurry guyz. Im sure u guyz ou there will fuck up but remember thats why we have tafes - just 4 you guyz.

End yourself.

Joshfug

HSC
i didnt mind the exam, there were a few questions that i didnt like (question 21 in MC - i had never seen that before), but overall it was pretty easy, hoping for 85-90

AlexW23

HSC
pks365 said:

With that kind of english i doubt you will get 95+

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)