girlfriend (1 Viewer)

blahdom

HSC
girlfriend vs hot girl

hey i have a problem. got a girlfriend for ages now...couple of months (7)...but im gettin to that stage where im starting to perve on other girls. My girlfriend is pretty hot but i saw the fuckin hottest chick and yea...cant help but to get close to her...what should i do? im pretty close with my girlfriend but hormonally i cant stand myself..

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Look but dont touch. Touch but dont taste.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Just one simple rule: Don't cheat.

If you want to get into another girl's pants more than you want to keep your relationship, then break up with your girlfriend and screw the new chick. If you value your relationship more than random sex then you should be able to restrain yourself.

Also, physical attraction wears off, but your girlfriend's personality will keep you hooked (assuming it's good).

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I've never wanted to fuck anyone else. Same with him.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Just one simple rule: Don't cheat.

If you want to get into another girl's pants more than you want to keep your relationship, then break up with your girlfriend and screw the new chick. If you value your relationship more than random sex then you should be able to restrain yourself.

Also, physical attraction wears off, but your girlfriend's personality will keep you hooked (assuming it's good).

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years and I've never wanted to fuck anyone else. Same with him.
The cutest part is that you actually believed him.

blahdom

HSC
any other help ??? hsc is closing upon me yet im gettin hornyer by the minute

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
blahdom said:
but hormonally i cant stand myself..
blahdom said:
any other help ??? hsc is closing upon me yet im gettin hornyer by the minute
You could chemically castrate yourself until you get over it.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I guess we're all doomed to force ourselves to believe we can trust our partners no matter who it may be.

little_shaz

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I agree with Dreamerish. I've never wanted to get with anyone else, and I barely perve on guys. I think it depends what you've been through. I've cheated and been cheated on, and despite the fact I had (note past tense) no issues with cheating on people, it hurts to get treated on particuarly when you love and trust someone. I would never do that now from what I have learnt from these experiences.

How old are you BTW, it says your HSC is in 2010, but that sounds a little far fetched, or are you serious? Maybe this has something to do with you being "female"?

Alternatively, you could regard this as a learning curb, and go off and screw the hot chick and take a lesson from it.

In conclusion, despite what I just said, cheating isn't the way to go.

What would you do if your girlfriend did it to you? (Remember you can't have a set of rules for her and one for you)

Last edited:
HSC
blahdom said:
hey i have a problem. got a girlfriend for ages now...couple of months (7)...but im gettin to that stage where im starting to perve on other girls. My girlfriend is pretty hot but i saw the fuckin hottest chick and yea...cant help but to get close to her...what should i do? im pretty close with my girlfriend but hormonally i cant stand myself..
learn to bounce ur eyes....if u see a slammin hottie, divert your eyes to somewhere else...and keep bouncing your eyes of relatively unimportant things, naming them in your mind as you go...soon enough, little miss hotpants has passed you by or you just plain forgot about her....

studynoob

HSC
N/A
blahdom said:
hahahah blahdom is a lezzo :) never seen a 3 girls action

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
youre a fucking idiot. Dont cheat, thats pretty much the worst thing you can do (Maybe not the worst for some)
just dump your girlfriend, cos it would be very bad to cheat on her.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
youre a fucking idiot. Dont cheat, thats pretty much the worst thing you can do (Maybe not the worst for some)
just dump your girlfriend, cos it would be very bad to cheat on her.
hahahhaa...the lesser of two evils??

just because someone is hot doesnt mean they're nice. You can only live with a body for so long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)