Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Rachel_Lapp said:
Fuck guys like that fucking ass holes! i think guys and gals can have gr8 friendships with the opp sex.
Quit writing like a retard.

*ashlea*

HSC
I'm a girl, and i think it is possible to just be friends with guys, even if u are attracted to them in some way, that attraction is what makes u go talk to them and become friends in the first place, but u don't have to get romantically involved with them, u can actually just stay friends with them-nothing more, nothing less.

Some of my best mates are guys, and i admit that at some point in the past i was attracted to a few of them, but they were friends not potential partners, so i just kept them as friends. simple as that.

stainmepink

HSC
2sense said:
Guys can't help to look a beautiful women. A guy can't be just friends with a beautiful woman. When a guy befriends an unattractive woman, his just using her to get to her beautiful girlfriends.

thats optomistic .. *rolls eyes*

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
good to see he still has a positive attitude after being smacked on his hass by some fine ass hoe.

camzilla

HSC
2sense said:
Guys can't help to look a beautiful women. A guy can't be just friends with a beautiful woman. When a guy befriends an unattractive woman, his just using her to get to her beautiful girlfriends.
maybe shallow idiots like you but not everyone.
god I would love to tell you to go play with a sharp object and your nether regions...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
camzilla said:
maybe shallow idiots like you but not everyone.
god I would love to tell you to go play with a sharp object and your nether regions...
It will take you a while to find a guy that disagrees with some of the logic in that post.

camzilla

HSC
jumb said:
It will take you a while to find a guy that disagrees with some of the logic in that post.
it will take me a while to find a guy with a BRAIN and who isn't DESPERATE that disagrees with some of the logic in that post.

camzilla

HSC
camzilla said:
it will take me a while to find a guy with a BRAIN and who isn't DESPERATE that WON'T disagrees with some of the logic in that post.
edited......

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
camzilla said:
it will take me a while to find a guy with a BRAIN and who isn't DESPERATE that disagrees with some of the logic in that post.
Yes, it will. That's exactly what I was trying to say, I'm glad you think the same way as me.

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
2sense you're a jerk. Not all guys are assholes who only think about sex.

My best friend is a guy. And I have a whole lot more guy friends than I do girls. I'm probably a whole lot closer to some of the guys than I am to some of the girls too.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
yeah guys and gals can be friends. but sometimes i feel sortof attracted but uve just gotta stop and think and point out to urself shes ur friend...

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Try to envision your female friends with a penis. That'll turn you off for sure.

Opium

:: Unbound ::
HSC
I've heard numerous stories of girls who go to an all girl private school who CAN NOT have guys as just friends, they think of every guy they meet as a potential boyfriend. It's cause the all girl school screwed them up :)

but me personally I can't stand private schools, all boys or all girls schools. They should abolish private schools and keep good old public schools.
did you know that your more likely to be preferred in getting a university place if you come from a public school than a private school? It's because you get high marks and they know that you really earn them because you don't have all the advantages of a private school student. kinda cool huh. Us people in regional schools get 4 bonus UAI points too, that's pretty nice :)

....whoops went for a bit of an off-topic rant there.

Last edited:

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
yeh guys and girls can be JUST mates.. but! if the mate is an ex it is harder not to have that old attraction sumtimes.. and sumtimes if uve been friends with the person for ages.. it seems alot easier to get into a relationship if one is desired.. lol i dunno..

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
Snow Pea! said:
yeh guys and girls can be JUST mates.. but! if the mate is an ex it is harder not to have that old attraction sumtimes.. and sumtimes if uve been friends with the person for ages.. it seems alot easier to get into a relationship if one is desired.. lol i dunno..
i came sooooo close to kissing my best guy friend last night... that wasn't part of the deal.
yeah boundaries blur when you're really close to someone from the opposite sex.

niteshade1312

HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
i came sooooo close to kissing my best guy friend last night... that wasn't part of the deal.
yeah boundaries blur when you're really close to someone from the opposite sex.

That happened to me too, but it wasn't last night, and I was the one that stopped it. I was the one that had to make the decision, and sometimes I even regret having stopped it.

Anyone kissed their best friend of the opposite sex?

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
That happened to me too, but it wasn't last night, and I was the one that stopped it. I was the one that had to make the decision, and sometimes I even regret having stopped it.

Anyone kissed their best friend of the opposite sex?
yeah i stopped it. he just spent like 5 mins holding me he was kissing my head and i just stared at the ground going omg what do i do?! i couldn't look up cos he would have kissed me. and i know he's really keen on me and i wouldn't go out with him so i don't want to lead him on. such an awkward situation...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)