Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
why didn't you just say something instead.. I had to be the one that had to say "Umm.. where is this going?" and then we made a mutual decision, but thne again, we are still best friends and sometimes laugh about that situation, but deep down i still wonder what it would have been like...:s

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
why didn't you just say something instead.. I had to be the one that had to say "Umm.. where is this going?" and then we made a mutual decision, but thne again, we are still best friends and sometimes laugh about that situation, but deep down i still wonder what it would have been like...:s
he would have been shattered if i'd said something.

he knows it won't go anywhere... but that doesn't stop him wanting it...

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
girls and guys can just be mates. all the guys im friends with at the moment are just mates, i couldnt think of them in any other way.
i think if you "click" with someone then you do, and if you dont... you're just mates. and it stays that way.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Emma-Jayde hooking up with guys you know from school is different to hooking up with your best mate

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
azzie said:
i think if you "click" with someone then you do, and if you dont... you're just mates. and it stays that way.
too true.
Though i think sexual tension is always there - though maybe not apparent.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Smokey_22 said:
too true.
yeah, because ur of the different sex theres always some sort of tension there even tho u may not see it. One u get 2 know someone well and be like "we have alot in common" then the attraction factor sets in......

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
no, guys and girls can be friends!! im not attracted to every guy friend i have, and they're not necessarily attracted to me. there can be "tension" as smokey_22 put it, but seriously it doesnt have to go anywhere.

JoeysBoy

HSC
Smokey_22 said:
too true.
True true, tho I wish it wasn't like that. Every girl I meet I subconsiosly lookover. Its annoying... Stupid body :mad: One of my girl(space) friends and I talked about this. She said it was interesting and she actually accepts it. That I found kinda unexpected...

Aimz- Lou.

I'm guessing that the whole guys and girls can be friends bit only works from the girls perspective... All the girls who have posted have come to the conclusion that they can be friends with a guy without being attracted to him- while the guys just can't manage this. What's with that???

Keen

MD
HSC
I think guys are usually cool with staying friends after a relationship while some aren't. Whereas, girls are a bit iffy when it comes to this and it really comes down to how they feel whether you guys will be friends afterwards, so if the guy is breaking it up he has to be very tactful about things.
But I think both guys and girls can be friends without it being sexual, but guys are probably more likely to find attraction as they get to know a girl, but the thing with guys attraction is that it's either on or off, so you can't say it's always on, like I know some of my female friends I'm not going to be attracted to in that way but they'll always be good friends.

Keen

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
niteshade1312 said:
my best briend tried to kiss me when we were drunk, and tried to feel my tits too. *ahem* she's a chick...

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
guy friends are just friends because they are too ugly to date lol!! jks
lol...so harsh, lucky, im not your friend

Nesty said:
guys have more hormones than girls, simple as that..
true...i fear knowing girls, because i always find something nice about them (yeh yeh, it's not hard) and like them at some stage...im so sad

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)