Girls and Guys as friends... (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Tulipa said:
so?

i know a ton of chicks who just hook up with their friends when they're drunk. then again my friends are weird. meh
we're never going on a drinking run, i dont want you trying to feel my boobies

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Tulipa said:
hey! i never said i did it!

and oooh u have boobies. now i wanna feel
no, i dont have any boobies!!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Tulipa said:
oh ok

damn...

can i get free drinks if i come to where u work
depennnnnnnnnnnds on what type of drink, what time, etc etc, and how many drinks

if you ever did, you'd have to tell me

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
ember said:
I think it depends on the situation whether guys and girls can really be just friends. I guess if there isn't that attraction there then it's possible. But I think it is a lot more difficult knowing where you stand, especially meeting people at uni. You make plans to meet up sometime> but you're not certain whether it is just as friends or something more. Maybe it's just me, but particularly if the guy has a girlfriend I'm not sure if people see it as wrong for just the two of you to do things together.
I think for that 2 work there has 2 be absolutely no amount of attraction. But even if the person isnt physically attractive they may have a really nice personality which u may be attracted to - so i dont think it can really work out, coz ur attracted to something in the person, unless their ugly and mean... in that case u wouldnt be friends with then neway

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i think my boyfriend pretty much proved that he can't have a girl bestfriend (except if its me of course) and be trusted, but lets not go there.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
I have noticed how abolutely horrid it is when you end up dating a friend and then break up...and how long it takes to get back to normal. And even then it never can be completely normal. It has taken almost 2 years for a past ex and i to become somewhat good friends again, and we used to be really close too. Sux.

When you find a guy that you can be the best of friends with and know that it will never go any further, then it is the best feeling. =)

cabanaboy21

HSC
i hav lots of girl friends... my 2 best friends are both chicks... i think its rather easy to hav girl friends not girlfriends an not b sexually attracted to them

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Ladder theory

I have friends who are girls but that is because of the ladder.

wanton-wonton

HSC
shady_03 said:
Can guys and girls be just friends? Coz there is the whole attraction factor, and it seems that its inevitable that 1 of em will like the other.....
You are an absolute idiot.

sugar_plum

HSC
lourai*87 said:
I have noticed how abolutely horrid it is when you end up dating a friend and then break up...and how long it takes to get back to normal. And even then it never can be completely normal. It has taken almost 2 years for a past ex and i to become somewhat good friends again, and we used to be really close too. Sux.

When you find a guy that you can be the best of friends with and know that it will never go any further, then it is the best feeling. =)
it just depends on the situation of the break up.
some ppl remain the best of friends

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
I think girls and boys can be just friends; I'm female and I have many male friends...although I'm not the best example of an ordinary girl (I got along much better with guys from about year four onwards and to some extent still do).

There are plenty of guys who I have only seen as "friends". Having said that, there are also guys I had childhood crushes on, and having matured (a lot), we're just close friends now.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
I think girls and boys can be just friends; I'm female and I have many male friends...although I'm not the best example of an ordinary girl (I got along much better with guys from about year four onwards and to some extent still do).

There are plenty of guys who I have only seen as "friends". Having said that, there are also guys I had childhood crushes on, and having matured (a lot), we're just close friends now.
If a guy friend is defined as - "a close friend who you regularly talk to without either of you developing feelings for each other".

Then I have never had a guy friend.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
If a guy friend is defined as - "a close friend who you regularly talk to without either of you developing feelings for each other".

Then I have never had a guy friend.
Mmm, but did you ever go to a co-ed school? I reckon my time in one has made me see boys differently to my peers in my current school who have been through the single-sex educational system since kindy.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
i doubt it, the attraction is often always there, and that breif period before you make a judgement on wethere u find them attractive yet or not doesnt count cause u havent put them onto friend ladder either so they are in limbo

anyways guys and girls can be friends, but it is very unusual and only exists inside rules as per the ladder theory

ZacG

HSC
Maybe it could work if you were on an occasional fuck-buddy system to relieve sexual tension.

Epiphany

spunkrat
HSC
I've got way more guy friends than girl friends, and i just don't think of them in a sexual way. not even a bit. I don't really care if they thought of me like that cos they know I'm not interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)